Be nice to people on the way up, because you'll meet them on your way down. -- Wilson Mizner

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

SubjectAuthor
* Does Star Trek Suck Now?Your Name
+* Does Star Trek Suck Now?The Other Doctor
|+- Does Star Trek Suck Now?The Other Doctor
|+- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
|+- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Your Name
|+- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
|`- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
`* Does Star Trek Suck Now?solar penguin
 +* Does Star Trek Suck Now?solar penguin
 |+* Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
 ||`- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
 |`* Does Star Trek Suck Now?solar penguin
 | +* Does Star Trek Suck Now?solar penguin
 | |`- Does Star Trek Suck Now?The Other Doctor
 | +- Does Star Trek Suck Now?The Other Doctor
 | `- Does Star Trek Suck Now?The Other Doctor
 +* Does Star Trek Suck Now?solar penguin
 |+- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Your Name
 |+- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
 |`* Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
 | `* Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
 |  `* Does Star Trek Suck Now?solar penguin
 |   `* Does Star Trek Suck Now?solar penguin
 |    +* Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
 |    |`- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Daniel65
 |    +- Does Star Trek Suck Now?The Other Doctor
 |    +- Does Star Trek Suck Now?%
 |    `- Does Star Trek Suck Now?The Other Doctor
 `- Does Star Trek Suck Now?Your Name

Pages:12
Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4alsu$494$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6658&group=rec.arts.drwho#6658

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:55:42 +1200
 by: Your Name - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 05:55 UTC

On 2022-04-27 04:03:48 +0000, tsbr...@gmail.com said:

> On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 8:10:41 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> In article <t4a48b$180g$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
>> Travoltron <travo...@defender.uni> wrote:
>>> Dark days. All our favorite "franchises' (hate that term) have been
>>> entrusted to legit imbeciles.
>>> These people have no life experience. They go right from university to
>>> industry jobs that daddy got them. The most worthless, vapid people on
>>> earth.
>>
>> Sounds like Chibnall being "Doctor Who" Showrunner.
>
> Time for Star Trek fans to march in the streets waving phasers,
> tricorders and communicators?

Brannon Braga & Rick Berman (aka Beavis & Butthead) killed Star Trek,
then bailed out. JJ Abrams (aka JarJar Abrams) took over and nailed the
coffin shut and buried it, then bailed out.

JarJar Abrams, in conjunction with Kathleen Kennedy, also killed teh
Star Wars franchise, then bailed out. (He also made a complete car
crash of Lost, before bailing out.)

Ron Moore (aka Moore-Ron) destroyed the Battlestar Galactica franchise,
then bailed out.

All of these idiots stupidly and unnecessarily "rebooted" the
franchises, then they jumped ship leaving everyone else to try and
clean up their disasterous messes. :-(

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4b543$hi6$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6688&group=rec.arts.drwho#6688

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:16:31 +0100
 by: The Other Doctor - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 10:16 UTC

"tsbr...@gmail.com" <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 10:55:45 PM UTC-7, Your Name wrote:
>> On 2022-04-27 04:03:48 +0000, tsbr...@gmail.com said:

>> > Time for Star Trek fans to march in the streets waving phasers,
>> > tricorders and communicators?
>> Brannon Braga & Rick Berman (aka Beavis & Butthead) killed Star Trek,
>> then bailed out. JJ Abrams (aka JarJar Abrams) took over and nailed the
>> coffin shut and buried it, then bailed out.
>>
>> JarJar Abrams, in conjunction with Kathleen Kennedy, also killed teh
>> Star Wars franchise, then bailed out. (He also made a complete car
>> crash of Lost, before bailing out.)
>>
>> Ron Moore (aka Moore-Ron) destroyed the Battlestar Galactica franchise,
>> then bailed out.
>>
>> All of these idiots stupidly and unnecessarily "rebooted" the
>> franchises, then they jumped ship leaving everyone else to try and
>> clean up their disasterous messes. :-(
>
> Has anyone sued them?

You're weird, Tim. If somebody wears a T-shirt you don't like, do you sue
them? If it's too hot or cold for you in someone's house, do you sue them?
If there's news on the TV you don't like, do you sue? Or do you expect
someone else to sue for you? If you don't sue, why do you think other people
should?

If you think it's worth suing someone because you don't like the way they
make a television programme, do it yourself. Just don't expect anyone else
to be so daft.

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4b878$94a$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6690&group=rec.arts.drwho#6690

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:09:26 +0100
 by: The Other Doctor - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:09 UTC

> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 3:15:33 AM UTC-7, The Other Doctor wrote:
>> "tsbr...@gmail.com" <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Has anyone sued them?
>> You're weird, Tim. If somebody wears a T-shirt you don't like, do you sue
>> them? If it's too hot or cold for you in someone's house, do you sue
>> them?
>> If there's news on the TV you don't like, do you sue?
>
> Another case of someone suing over news coverage!
> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fox-news-dominion-voting-systems-lawsuit-can-proceed-1273090/

You misunderstand, Tim. I asked if YOU would sue if there was something in
the news that YOU don't like. The cases that you've found are where people
sue because someone has said something that is damaging to them or something
connected to them. The above link is due to alleged lies about the voting
process.

If I was so inclined, I could sue Yads as he has made false allegations
about me here. But nobody takes Yads seriously and I can't be bothered.

But nobody would sue someone because they don't like a particular TV show..

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4bd8c$hd7$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6691&group=rec.arts.drwho#6691

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:34:20 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:hqglA5gW2Ca7u46YHzrTeeYXogw=
 by: solar penguin - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:34 UTC

Tim typed:

> On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 10:55:45 PM UTC-7, Your
> Name wrote:
>>
>> Brannon Braga & Rick Berman (aka Beavis & Butthead) killed Star Trek,
>> then bailed out. JJ Abrams (aka JarJar Abrams) took over and nailed the
>> coffin shut and buried it, then bailed out.
>>
>> JarJar Abrams, in conjunction with Kathleen Kennedy, also killed teh
>> Star Wars franchise, then bailed out. (He also made a complete car
>> crash of Lost, before bailing out.)
>>
>> Ron Moore (aka Moore-Ron) destroyed the Battlestar Galactica franchise,
>> then bailed out.
>>
>> All of these idiots stupidly and unnecessarily "rebooted" the
>> franchises, then they jumped ship leaving everyone else to try and
>> clean up their disasterous messes. :-(
>
> Has anyone sued them?

Why? What laws have they broken?

--
solar penguin

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4bff1$1hh$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6694&group=rec.arts.drwho#6694

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 23:12:00 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 13:12 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 27/4/22 8:22 pm:
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 3:15:33 AM UTC-7, The Other Doctor
> wrote:
>> "tsbr...@gmail.com" <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Has anyone sued them?
>> You're weird, Tim. If somebody wears a T-shirt you don't like, do
>> you sue them? If it's too hot or cold for you in someone's house,
>> do you sue them? If there's news on the TV you don't like, do you
>> sue? Or do you expect someone else to sue for you? If you don't
>> sue, why do you think other people should?
>>
>> If you think it's worth suing someone because you don't like the
>> way they make a television programme, do it yourself. Just don't
>> expect anyone else to be so daft.
>
> Your Name sounded mad enough to sue! His anger sounded well beyond
> T-shirt level.

When did you, Tim, hear Your Name shouting and hollering about this, Tim??
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4bncj$6bo$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6719&group=rec.arts.drwho#6719

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 15:27:15 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:R6mGHYoCHezFeOvIjKZmSjEK1iM=
 by: solar penguin - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 15:27 UTC

Binky bleated:

> In article <t4bd8c$hd7$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Tim typed:

>>> Has anyone sued them?
>>>

>> Why? What laws have they broken?
>>

> Broken the cultlre, like Chibnall!

You can’t sue people for breaking cultlres.

--
solar penguin

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4btt3$sh3$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6724&group=rec.arts.drwho#6724

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:18:27 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:l2r4qNnu9EiPc1ZA6Ofs5okU7tk=
 by: solar penguin - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:18 UTC

Tim typed:

> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 5:34:22 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
>> Tim typed:

>>> Has anyone sued them?
>>>
>> Why? What laws have they broken?
>
> Do laws have to be broken for a civil lawsuit to be valid?

Civil laws would have to be broken. The clue is in the name,
“civil lawsuit.”

You can’t just sue someone because you don’t like them!

--
solar penguin

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4cdhq$58m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6727&group=rec.arts.drwho#6727

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:45:30 +1200
 by: Your Name - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:45 UTC

On 2022-04-27 10:16:31 +0000, The Other Doctor said:
> "tsbr...@gmail.com" <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Brannon Braga & Rick Berman (aka Beavis & Butthead) killed Star Trek,
>>> then bailed out. JJ Abrams (aka JarJar Abrams) took over and nailed the
>>> coffin shut and buried it, then bailed out.
>>>
>>> JarJar Abrams, in conjunction with Kathleen Kennedy, also killed teh
>>> Star Wars franchise, then bailed out. (He also made a complete car
>>> crash of Lost, before bailing out.)
>>>
>>> Ron Moore (aka Moore-Ron) destroyed the Battlestar Galactica franchise,
>>> then bailed out.
>>>
>>> All of these idiots stupidly and unnecessarily "rebooted" the
>>> franchises, then they jumped ship leaving everyone else to try and
>>> clean up their disasterous messes. :-(
>>
>> Has anyone sued them?
>
> You're weird, Tim. If somebody wears a T-shirt you don't like, do you
> sue them? If it's too hot or cold for you in someone's house, do you
> sue them? If there's news on the TV you don't like, do you sue?

Suing people for anything and everything is "the American Way".

> Or do you expect someone else to sue for you? If you don't sue, why do
> you think other people should? If you think it's worth suing someone
> because you don't like the way they make a television programme, do it
> yourself. Just don't expect anyone else to be so daft.

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4cdml$798$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6728&group=rec.arts.drwho#6728

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:48:05 +1200
 by: Your Name - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:48 UTC

On 2022-04-27 12:34:20 +0000, solar penguin said:
> Tim typed:
>> On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 10:55:45 PM UTC-7, Your
>> Name wrote:
>>>
>>> Brannon Braga & Rick Berman (aka Beavis & Butthead) killed Star Trek,
>>> then bailed out. JJ Abrams (aka JarJar Abrams) took over and nailed the
>>> coffin shut and buried it, then bailed out.
>>>
>>> JarJar Abrams, in conjunction with Kathleen Kennedy, also killed teh
>>> Star Wars franchise, then bailed out. (He also made a complete car
>>> crash of Lost, before bailing out.)
>>>
>>> Ron Moore (aka Moore-Ron) destroyed the Battlestar Galactica franchise,
>>> then bailed out.
>>>
>>> All of these idiots stupidly and unnecessarily "rebooted" the
>>> franchises, then they jumped ship leaving everyone else to try and
>>> clean up their disasterous messes. :-(
>>
>> Has anyone sued them?
>
> Why? What laws have they broken?

The laws of common sense, common decency, falsifying their resume to
say they have creative talent, ... ;-)

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4cdo0$798$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6729&group=rec.arts.drwho#6729

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:48:48 +1200

On 2022-04-27 17:18:27 +0000, solar penguin said:
> Tim typed:
>> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 5:34:22 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
>>> Tim typed:

>>> Why? What laws have they broken?
>>
>> Do laws have to be broken for a civil lawsuit to be valid?
>
> Civil laws would have to be broken. The clue is in the name,
> “civil lawsuit.”
>
> You can’t just sue someone because you don’t like them!

Americans do that on a daily basis.

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4dt6i$120$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6761&group=rec.arts.drwho#6761

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:18:43 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:18 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 28/4/22 12:08 am:
> In article <68a42b51-7e5b-42d5-a18d-baced1363dbfn@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:

<Snip>

>> Another case of someone suing over news coverage!
>> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fox-news-dominion-voting-systems-lawsuit-can-proceed-1273090/
>

> 2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed making rec.arts.drwho
> into hell!

No information to add but has to post anyway!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4dt8q$120$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6762&group=rec.arts.drwho#6762

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:19:54 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:19 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 28/4/22 12:05 am:
> In article <t4b543$hi6$1@dont-email.me>, The Other Doctor
> <stephen.wilson2004nospam@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> "tsbr...@gmail.com" <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Has anyone sued them?
>>
>> You're weird, Tim. If somebody wears a T-shirt you don't like, do
>> you sue them? If it's too hot or cold for you in someone's house,
>> do you sue them? If there's news on the TV you don't like, do you
>> sue? Or do you expect someone else to sue for you? If you don't
>> sue, why do you think other people should?
>>
>> If you think it's worth suing someone because you don't like the
>> way they make a television programme, do it yourself. Just don't
>> expect anyone else to be so daft.
>>

> 2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed making rec.arts.drwho
> into hell!

Nothing to add to the discussion ..... but HAD to post anyway!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4dtem$120$5@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6763&group=rec.arts.drwho#6763

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:23:03 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:23 UTC

solar penguin wrote on 28/4/22 1:27 am:
> Binky bleated:
>> In article <t4bd8c$hd7$1@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Tim typed:

>>> Why? What laws have they broken?
>>
>> Broken the cultlre, like Chibnall!
>
> You can’t sue people for breaking cultlres.

..... because the Judge would want to know what a 'cultlres' was first,
I'm sure!!
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4dtih$120$6@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6764&group=rec.arts.drwho#6764

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:25:06 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:25 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 28/4/22 6:34 am:
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 10:18:29 AM UTC-7, solar penguin
> wrote:
>> Tim typed:

>>> Do laws have to be broken for a civil lawsuit to be valid?
>>>
>> Civil laws would have to be broken. The clue is in the name, “civil
>> lawsuit.”
>>
>> You can’t just sue someone because you don’t like them!
>
> Trump might!

Yeah, sure, he's got the money to waste!!
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4dtlg$120$7@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6765&group=rec.arts.drwho#6765

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:26:40 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:26 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 28/4/22 7:51 am:
> In article <ab83a88f-de4e-4898-8d49-f98ca103c05fn@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 10:18:29 AM UTC-7, solar penguin
>> wrote:
>>> Tim typed:

>>> Civil laws would have to be broken. The clue is in the name,
>>> “civil lawsuit.”
>>>
>>> You can’t just sue someone because you don’t like them!
>>
>> Your Name sounded like he had suffered grievious emotional harm.
>
> By the tone.

Sorry!! How did YOU, clown, tell his 'tone' just by the words he TYPED,
clown??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4e1eq$532$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6779&group=rec.arts.drwho#6779

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:31:22 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:JKF3ePAXq0ofVI8pDK1hbIKUX4M=
 by: solar penguin - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:31 UTC

Binky bleated:

> In article <t4bncj$6bo$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Binky bleated:

>>> Broken the cultlre, like Chibnall!
>>>

>> You can’t sue people for breaking cultlres.
>>

> Ever played the bagpipes, SP?

If I did, would that somehow make it possible to sue people
for breaking cultlres? Wow! I had no idea I had so much
power!

--
solar penguin

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4evfj$5p2$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6792&group=rec.arts.drwho#6792

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:03:47 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:za+pqEI3X4b3Nb4qPmn/eO8aOQI=
 by: solar penguin - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:03 UTC

Binky bleated:

> In article <t4e1eq$532$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Binky bleated:

>>> Ever played the bagpipes, SP?
>>
>> If I did, would that somehow make it possible to sue people
>> for breaking cultlres? Wow! I had no idea I had so much
>> power!
>>

> And know that you know ...

I promise that I’ll never play the bagpipes. The world doesn’t
need more petty, pointless lawsuits.

--
solar penguin

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4f0ij$t0q$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6798&group=rec.arts.drwho#6798

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:23:30 +0100
 by: The Other Doctor - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:23 UTC

"The Doctor" <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
> In article <4922dbfc-78d8-4c9d-934d-846a85454f7fn@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 5:31:24 AM UTC-7, solar penguin wrote:
>>> Binky bleated:

>>> If I did, would that somehow make it possible to sue people
>>> for breaking cultlres? Wow! I had no idea I had so much
>>> power!
>>
>>I See No Bagpipes?
>
> Oh! Chibnall is from LOSerpool. Goodt point.

You have to go often for maches.

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4f0ov$1ip$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6801&group=rec.arts.drwho#6801

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:26:56 +0100
 by: The Other Doctor - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:26 UTC

> In article <t4e1eq$532$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Binky bleated:

>>> Ever played the bagpipes, SP?
>>
>>If I did, would that somehow make it possible to sue people
>>for breaking cultlres? Wow! I had no idea I had so much
>>power!
>>

> And know that you know ...

You're a fan of Patrick Watson?

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4glej$blu$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6855&group=rec.arts.drwho#6855

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:24:52 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:24 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 28/4/22 9:57 pm:
> In article <t4dtem$120$5@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> solar penguin wrote on 28/4/22 1:27 am:
>>> Binky bleated:

>>> You can’t sue people for breaking cultlres.
>>
>> .... because the Judge would want to know what a 'cultlres' was
>> first, I'm sure!!
>
> As you view it.

How thick are YOU, clown??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4glk6$blu$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6857&group=rec.arts.drwho#6857

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:27:51 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:27 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 28/4/22 9:59 pm:
> In article <t4dtlg$120$7@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 28/4/22 7:51 am:
>>> In article
>>> <ab83a88f-de4e-4898-8d49-f98ca103c05fn@googlegroups.com>,

>>> By the tone.
>>
>> Sorry!! How did YOU, clown, tell his 'tone' just by the words he
>> TYPED, clown??

> Yes, Dannyboy!

No, clown, this time I asked a 'HOW' question, clown, so would not
warrant a 'Yes' response, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4gv3k$1ff$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6867&group=rec.arts.drwho#6867

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:09:40 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:bVg8G8LpKrGQBicDQo3ngRWI+Sw=
 by: solar penguin - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:09 UTC

Binky bleated:

> In article <t4glk6$blu$3@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 28/4/22 9:59 pm:
>>> In article <t4dtlg$120$7@dont-email.me>, Daniel65

>>> Yes, Dannyboy!
>>
>> No, clown, this time I asked a 'HOW' question, clown,
>> so would not warrant a 'Yes' response, clown!!
>

> Wrongo! Dannyboy!

No, Daniel’s righto, not wrongo. A ‘How’ question doesn’t
warrant a ‘Yes’ response.

--
solar penguin

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4imrp$f2n$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6879&group=rec.arts.drwho#6879

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 07:01:13 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:zQKuZYpPPzOpzHQsDgX36567vTY=
 by: solar penguin - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 07:01 UTC

Binky bleated:

> In article <t4gv3k$1ff$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Binky bleated:

>>> Wrongo! Dannyboy!
>>>

>> No, Daniel’s righto, not wrongo. A ‘How’ question doesn’t
>> warrant a ‘Yes’ response.
>>

> Stop cut-and-lie and you will know why.

We don’t want to know why. We want to know how. He
asked a ‘How’ question because he wants to know how.
Not why, how.

--
solar penguin

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4loke$a7k$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=6953&group=rec.arts.drwho#6953

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 20:49:51 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:49 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 1/5/22 12:12 am:
> In article <t4imrp$f2n$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Binky bleated:

>>> Stop cut-and-lie and you will know why.
>>
>> We don’t want to know why. We want to know how. He
>> asked a ‘How’ question because he wants to know how.
>> Not why, how.
>
> Restore what Daniel was responding to!

It seems some of us are more talented at this Internet game than others
are!! YOU, clown, sure seem to be one of those 'others are', clown!!

The Doctor wrote on 28/4/22 7:51 am:
> In article <ab83a88f-de4e-4898-8d49-f98ca103c05fn@googlegroups.com>,
tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 10:18:29 AM UTC-7, solar penguin
>> wrote:
>>> Tim typed:

>>> Civil laws would have to be broken. The clue is in the name,
“civil lawsuit.”

>>> You can’t just sue someone because you don’t like them!
>>
>> Your Name sounded like he had suffered grievious emotional harm.
>
> By the tone.

Sorry!! How did YOU, clown, tell his 'tone' just by the words he TYPED,
clown??
End Quote

What else would you like those that ARE CAPABLE to do, clown??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: Does Star Trek Suck Now?

<t4ognk$bmf$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7008&group=rec.arts.drwho#7008

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 21:53:24 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 2 May 2022 11:53 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 1/5/22 10:02 pm:
> In article <t4loke$a7k$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 1/5/22 12:12 am:

>>> Restore what Daniel was responding to!
>>
>> It seems some of us are more talented at this Internet game than
>> others are!! YOU, clown, sure seem to be one of those 'others are',
>> clown!!

> Spot on, Dannyboy!

Ah!! So YOU, clown, admit YOU, clown, are not very 'cluey' about
Internet things, clown!! GOOD!

(Oh, and your news reader is again stuffing up the quoted material,
idiot!! Did YOU, clown, change fonts or something, clown?)