Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 15:17:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ferris gets a pass in college information systems(8/21)
From: westingr...@gmail.com (Greg Westin)
 by: Greg Westin - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 23:17 UTC

<Ferris>
So you're doing what here with this corvette?
<Cameron>
I don't know, I decided to drop out of college for and use my tuition money
to buy one
<Ferris>
(looks at the camera)
That's nice! But how are you going to work for my uncles company
<Cameron>
Well I have 80 units, I ought to be a good worker for microsoft
<Ferris>
But they need data structures
<Cameron>
But we're going on our boat today with the International Church of Christ
at the boulder reservoir to baptize someone.
<Ferris>
That's Ok, you just didn't have anyone who would help you much did you
<Cameron>
Well we're going to baptize someone here
<Ferris>
You know, hold on, maybe you should take one religious class this semester
<Cameron>
Huh, yeah, I could add a queries of Christianity class
<Ferris>
I don't know what to do man
<Cameron>
Ugh, the boat they were towing to the reservoir fell off the trailer
<Ferris>
Oh no
<Elise>
It will be Ok, maybe we should all goto the baptism
<Ferris>
Yeah I heard of them
<Elise>
so who is getting baptized
<Cameron>
It's Jeremy. The Running back for the bufalloes.
<Ferris>
Ok, I'll get on my scooter with Elise
<Cameron>
They say they don't want to baptize him now
<Ferris>
OMG
<Cameron>
They asked me to baptize him
But I can't
<Ferris>
I goto that church sometimes and catholic, I'll baptize him
<Cameron>
Can you? He's getting really upset but he's carrying his cross according to
Luke 9 23 and he has a rap video coming out about repenting
<Ferris>
Ok I'll takes james Z the scotter with Elise there
<Cameron>
Ok
<Ferris>
I never thought I would be a minister and baptize people, but actually I've done this once before
<Jeremy>
Oh man, I almost looked at porn on the network news but I downloaded a poem and a scripture
<Ferris>
So, do you believe Jesus Christ is the son of God, that he died on the cross
for you and that he rose on the third day.
<Jeremy>
Yes I do
<Ferris>
Because of this I may baptize you in the name of Jesus. Your sins will be forgiven and you will be added to the international church of christ, the kingdom of God and the catholic church.
<Jeremy>
OK
<Ferris>
Looks at the camera
I had to change that for a moment, mom and dad went to lmu.edu
Because of this, I may baptize you in the name of the father, the son and the holhy spirit
You must attend international church of christ or catholic services. it will be obvious which one, or something resoration
<<Jeremy>
Will I run for 100 yards a game again?
<Ferris>
Say Jesus is Lord