Newsgroups: alt.fan.starwars
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 20:51:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Star Wars: Episode XVII 'The Obsidian Order' Parts 1, 2, 4 & 6 -
Noahide Books
From: noahideb...@gmail.com (Noahide)
 by: Noahide - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 03:51 UTC

Star Wars: The Obsidian Order Part 1
The Ship descended through the atmosphere and landed in a remote deserted region of planet Darkmoor. A panel opened, and the ship was taken into an underground lair. The prisoner, Jedi Kris Sebbfenn, was taken by his captors into a dark room. He was seated on a chair, handcuffs still on his wrists. Suddenly the room was lit. Dark figures emerged from doorways. One approached him.
'Can you feel it? The fear? Can you feel it Jedi Kriss Sebfenn?'
'The Jedi will vanquish your Obsidian Order. Light will always triumph over dark. Balance will restore,' replied the Jedi.
'But your life will be forfeit,' replied Darth Grimstar. Darth Grimstar undid the handcuffs, and took Kriss' lightstaber from his side, and placed it in his hands. He stepped back. 'Show yourself a Jedi in your defeat.'
Kris Sebfenn turned on his lightstaber. A Sith attacked him, and he fended it off, the Sith returning to the circle around him. Another moved in and that he fended off likewise.
'The Obsidian Order are not the Sith of yesterday,' said Darth Grimstar. 'Soon you will move on in the ways of the force. To the next world of existence. They call it a heavenly force reality. We may see you, this we know, haunting our halls from time to time. Observing. Ghosts tend to do that. But that is all you will be, then, Jedi Kris Sebfenn. A ghost. And as you watch on, no matter what power you claim in the force, you will watch the new jedi fall one by one, until the Obsidian Order is victorious over all.'
'You will be opposed,' replied the Jedi, as another Sith came in for an attack, which was equally fended off, before returning to the circle.
'And they will be defeated,' said Darth Grimstar. 'So die well. We will make it, now, short and quick.'
And so the circle of the Obsidian Order moved in on Jedi Krist Sebfenn, and he was slain, and mercy was finished. A new dark side of the force had emerged in the galaxy. The body of the Jedi lay there on the ground for a moment, but as the Sith watched on, it dissolved and became immaterial.
'He was a chosen,' said a Sith.
'He has joined many of his kind before him in the spirit world,' said another.
'Which all Jedi soon will in the wrath of the Obsidian Order,' said Darth Grimstar. Darth Grimstar stood down, picked up the cloak of the fallen Jedi which had remained, and put it on the chair. Then they retreated the way they had came, and the lights went dark once more, the final legacy of Jedi Kris Sebfenn resting quietly in the darkness.

Star Wars: The Obsidian Order Part 2
The ship landed on the platform, and 3 figures emerged.
'No, Poe. I don't want to hear anything more about Lord Regus and his clone army. It seems we're always beset by ruddy clones.'
'These ones are merciless,' said Poe. 'The inhibitor chip used now prevents them from showing any mercy, any human emotion whatsoever. They are cold hard killers. At the battle of Sargon our forces were cruelly treated by Regus clones. And he has such growing power in the senate that if we don't do something about it now...........'
Rae put up her hand. 'Silence, Poe Dameron. Lord Regus will be dealt with momentarily.'
'Special interest groups. They rule the senate now,' said Finn.
'This we know,' said Rae Skywalker. 'This issues at hand are within the domain of the Jedi Council to resolve.'
'It's hardly doing a good job,' said Poe. 'On the border worlds more and more do they turn not only to the Empire but to Lord Regus and the other dissidents. The galaxy is getting more and more difficult to control. Whatever is going on in the mind of the force, the Jedi Council needs to improve so much more to keep a handle on things.'
'Which we are doing,' replied Rey, frustrated. 'Now sit quietly with me. The Senate is about to begin.'
They had entered the Senate, and the chairperson of the Senate was about to begin.
'Senators, Rulers, Kings & Queens. Greetings to this meeting of the Senate. We have affairs to discuss, as we usually do. Records will be made, and formal discussion groups formed hereafter for the resolution of Senate affairs raised. I would begin by inviting a word from the Governor of New Coruscant.'
The Governer of New Coruscant stood in his box.
'People. These are difficult times. The Senate represents the galaxy and the galaxy is represented by the Senate. This is how we conduct affairs and despite past interruption in Coruscant society, how we once more do so. The Senate has a mission for the Uniting of the Star Systems and Federations of our Galaxy, to come together in an amiable spirit, and work out our differences. Few want or desire conflict. Most want the happy business of life and commercial activity for the furtherances of our peoples endeavours in galactic affairs. But to maintain that way of life and prosperity we all desire sometimes decisions have to be made. Galactic Trade in the inner star systems is alive and well. Nay, it has never been more prosperous times. Despite all our differences, much has been achieved. But in the outer systems territorial conflicts go on unabated and those of the Rebel Alliance continue their engagement with those of our Empire builders. Such has long been the case amongst the powers which be and what the peoples have chosen to support. But new powers emerge at times, and what has always been is not necessarily what will always be so. Times change. People – move on.'
The governor stopped speaking for a moment.
'Like I said,' said Finn. 'Special interest groups. More and more are they emerging. Nobody wants what has been done before. They don't think it worked, Rey. They don't think it worked.'
The governor resumed speaking. 'So, as the times change, the Senate must change along with it. Our purposes of galactic harmony, peace and prosperity do not change. They are the ultimate ideals we all strive for. But new powers wish to demonstrate to all of us their own self worth and what they feel they can contribute to this mystery of the galactic way of life.'
The Governor sat, and the focus returned to the chairperson.
'Ambassador Feron from Sargon would like to speak.'
The Ambassador stood. 'Senators. Recently Sargon has been beset by the wrath of Lord Regus.' The Ambassador glared across the chamber at Lord Regus, who just smiled back.
'His unjustified attack on our sovereignty must be responded to. More so than the pittance of a fleet sent by the Rebel alliance. He is nothing but an old icon of the old way, caught up in yesteryears clone technology, and using simple but brutal tactics to gain power. He is nothing but a warmonger. As simple as that. And he must be stopped.'
'Lord Regus would respond?' queried the Chairperson.
Lord Regus stood.
'Poppycott and nonsense. The Federation of Regalia is a Peaceful Federation.. We have been since its foundation. But we are opposed by madmen and zealots who disavow our sacred way of life. Sargon has insulted us time and time again in the Senate and in galactic affairs. We were simply exercising righteous judgment in teaching them a lesson about respect.'
'With countless clone troopers invading our planet and causing havoc and asunder everywhere,' retorted Ambassador Feron.
'Please, Ambassador,' said the Chairperson. 'Let Lord Regus speak.'
Lord Regus resumed. 'As I said, we are a peaceful Federation. It is our nature. As we grow in strength people are seeing the wisdom in the way of life we offer them, and the security we can guarantee. Security which neither the Rebel Alliance or the Empire seems to be able to afford them.'
Lord Regus sat.
'The Jedi Council would like to speak,' said the Chairperson.
Rey stood. 'I would bring the Senate's attention to matter on Nav Giad. The recent conflict taking place there. Nothing of grave consequence for a Border dispute. Our adversaries in the Empire see it as their business to relentless press some claim that they should naturally be the power that be.'
There were chuckles from the Senate. Old bitter enemies firing shots at each other.
'But there is something more of a concern than that. It is chiefly an issue for the Jedi to resolve themselves, but a New Order of Jedi has emerged naming themselves the Illuviar. I would put this on notice for the Senate to keep them in mind. We of the Jedi council do not have completely firm knowledge on this issue. It is being looked into as we speak, and I would not have the Senate misinformed on the issue.'
A representative of the Empire, General Balkor stood. 'Keep your ragtag army intact, Palpatine. It's hardly an enemy worth combatting anymore.'
Chuckles again from the Senate.
Rey sat, and the affairs of the Senate continued.
'Is that it?' queried Poe.
'We'll resume Senate discussions another day,' said Rey, standing. She looked at them. 'Go home. Get some sleep. The world will turn regardless.'
Poe sighed, and as they left Rey looked back at the Senate. Indeed, she thought to herself. Galactic life would go on regardless.

Star Wars: The Obsidian Order Part 4
Poe Dameron and Finn are in spaceships, escorting a tradeship fleet through hostile territory in the borderlands between Empire and Rebel Alliance. This is an important fleet as it represents much of the wealth of the 'Dravinder' Federation, who are trading with inner galaxy systems. The Rebel Alliance needs to sure up support from the Dravinder Federation in their ongoing conflicts with the Empire, and Poe and Finn were assigned to escort this trade fleet to its destination.
'This old bucket of bolts,' said Princess Dina of the Dravinder Federation. 'Are you sure it can handle this mission Poe Dameron.'
'The Spacehawk is a classic,' said Poe. 'It cost me an arm and a leg and I wouldn't part with her for the world.'
Princess Dina put her hands against Poe's shoulder. 'My, you are such a man.. Such respect they give you. So powerful.'
'Oh, please,' said Rose Tico. 'Get a room.'
Poe put his hands up to indicate to Rose to go easy on the Princess.
'My father was in no way agreeable to me escorting the fleet, but mother persuaded him. I am old enough for an adventure, she insisted. A princess needs to see the galaxy after all.'
'How old are you?' asked Rose.
'16,' said the Princess.
'Haven't you ever left your home world?' asked Rose.
'Very rarely. I have been strictly trained for my future position since I was born. No time for adventures in space cruiser or trade fleets. But I'm old enough now.'
'So it seems,' sighed Rose, flicking some switches on the control deck of the Spacehawk.
'We've cleared the Bettler Nebulae. Should be smooth sailing from here,' said Poe.
'You are such a man,' said the Princess again.
'Sickening,' said Rose.
The Princess continued caressing and complimenting Poe, who seemed to be eating it up.
'That – shouldn't be there, should it?' queried Rose, pointing in front of them.
Poe looked at the object ahead of them.
'Check the scanner,' said Rose.
Poe looked at the scanner. 'A blank object. Like a black hole in space,' said Poe. 'Like space is not present in the area.'
'But it's not a black hole,' said Rose.
'I can see that Tico,' replied Poe.
A communication came on from the fleet. 'General Dameron. We are getting unusual readings from an unidentified object immediately ahead of us.'
'Halt the fleet,' said Poe. 'We'll fly ahead and go have a look at it.'
The fleet halted, and Poe set the ship in the direction of the object.
'Anything on the scanners?' asked Poe.
'Nothing,' replied Rose. 'No emissions of any kind. It's like a vacuum in a vacuum. Nothing at all. Just black darkness.'
The Spacehawk approached and came up short of the large blackness in space.
'I'm sending in probes,' said Poe, pushing some buttons. Probes were ejected from the Spacehawk and disappeared into the blank darkness.
'They're gone,' said Rose, after a moment. 'Completely disappeared.'
'Umm,' said Poe. 'Well we can go around it. Make a report, Rose, and we'll send out a flyer to look into it later. For now we move on.'
'As you wish,' replied Rose.
Suddenly, though, the mass of blackness started shimmering, and disappeared, replaced by a large space cruiser.
'Shielding,' said Poe.
'Is it Empire?' asked Rose.
'Doesn't look like it,' said Poe. 'I'll signal it.'
'Attention. This is the Spacehawk, of the Dravinder Tradefleet, on behalf of the Rebel Alliance. Please identify yourselves.'
Poe and Rose sat there. Princess Dina looked excited. A shaft of dark laserlight suddenly shot through space from the cruiser, hitting the Spacehawk dead on. The ship exploded, and Poe managed to get his helmet on, as did Rose, but the Princess had no suit on. She lay there, in space, with the debris all around, dead. Rose and Poe looked as a smaller craft came towards, and dragged them inside. They were thrown against a wall, and cuffed. The ship then turned, leaving the fleet be, making its way to its destination. Poe sat there.
'Say nothing,' he said to Rose.
Shortly a grim looking figure approached them.
'Poe Dameron. We have waited patiently for you to arrive. You will be our bargaining chip. A new game has begun in the galaxy. I am Darth Grimstar. And you are a guest of the Obsidian Order.'
Rose looked at Poe. 'I think we got our answer.'
'No kidding,' replied Poe Dameron.

Click here to read the complete article