From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "Wild Sign (Alpha and Omega)" by Patricia Briggs
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 14:38:34 -0500
 by: Lynn McGuire - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 19:38 UTC

"Wild Sign (Alpha and Omega)" by Patricia Briggs
https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Alpha-Omega-Patricia-Briggs/dp/0440001609/

Book number six of the six book Alpha and Omega fantasy series. The
series is a spinoff of the excellent Mercy Thompson series. I read the
well printed and well bound MMPB published by Ace in 2022. I will read
any future books in either of the series.

200 years ago, Bran (the Wolf who rules) rescued Leah his current mate,
from an evil being who was trying to ascend themselves to being a god in
Northern California. Today, a small back to nature group is living in
the area on Leah's land that she still owns. And the group of people
are now missing.

BTW, Coyote joins the story near the end and explains what Mercy
Thompson is.

My rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars (10,423 reviews)

Lynn