From: g.kr...@kreme.dont-email.me (Lewis)
Newsgroups: alt.games.warcraft
Subject: 9.1
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 22:13:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lewis - Tue, 29 Jun 2021 22:13 UTC

Surprising no one, the bugs that were in 9.1 beta three months ago are
right there in 9.1 release, at least as far as the initial mission goes,
which crashes you out of the game and forces you to restart it, just
like it did back in April.

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"I think so, Brain, but if the plural of mouse is mice, wouldn't the

Re: 9.1

<ajjndgldh36mko5suvj4qq1tgpp230ic0v@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=72&group=alt.games.warcraft#72

From: catriona...@totalise.co.uk (Catriona R)
Newsgroups: alt.games.warcraft
Subject: Re: 9.1
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 02:58:09 +0100
 by: Catriona R - Wed, 30 Jun 2021 01:58 UTC

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 22:13:06 -0000 (UTC), Lewis
<g.kreme@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:

>Surprising no one, the bugs that were in 9.1 beta three months ago are
>right there in 9.1 release, at least as far as the initial mission goes,
>which crashes you out of the game and forces you to restart it, just
>like it did back in April.

Lol, oh dear, what's new eh, every time. One thing where being in
Europe has its good sides; our patches being a day later means the
gamebreaking bugs are usually patched by the time we get it (amazing
how quickly they can get fixed when it's on the live server after
months on beta/PTR of not fixing things), so hopefully won't be so bad
by the time I play. Although I'm rather into ESO right now, so not in
a huge rush anyway, might just wait a day or two for the crowd to pass
by!