Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 15:04:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ferris bueller goes to college 9/ 22 - passes the lady that says almost
From: westingr...@gmail.com (Greg Westin)
 by: Greg Westin - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 23:04 UTC

<Outside on the 36 free way>
<Ferris>
There's that lady, in class that always tells me i'm almost doing something
<Melinda>
HA ha. I told you today that you have 1090 for rent. ALmost.
<Ferris>
But, 1090 is all I have
<Now, live on the street Ferris
<Ferris>
(looks at the camera)
But I have my online friend, and they gave me 10 dollars.
<Melinda>
So you have 10 dollars?
<Ferris>
Yes, and I'm going to be getting a new house next month
<Melinda>
So you won't be needing me
<Ferris>
That's too bad, I liked the 200 square foot apartment
<Melinda>
I know, I control half the city, you won't escape me
<Ferris>
So look at my grade, it's a pass in data structures
I'm going to be working at my uncles company
<Melinda>
Well you're here for a year, maybe I'll get your friend
<Elise>
He can't move in with me, our church won't let him
(time elapses, and a new semester begins)
<Ferris>
I got my pass on data structures
<Elise>
So now we're in biochem 1 so we can become doctors
<Ferris>
I have a 3.2 in my chemistry classes so far, and if I get a
B <Elise>
He'll get into University of Vermont medical school