From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.disney.disneyland
Subject: Hilarious banner 3D photo CHOC.wiza.fun but will it save me from
bankruptcy?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:20:10 -0700
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:20 UTC

HELP! I bit off more than I could chew by setting a fundraising goal of
$500 for Team DiCarlo Aug.27 for http://CHOC.wiza.fun - Children's
Hospital of Orange County Adventure in the Park and have three days to
raise at least some of that or be overdrawn when they charge my debit
card for the balance this Saturday. This is harder than volunteering as
Santa.

WIZ BUILDS BETTER MOUSETRAPS is a reference to Walt Disney having built
a better mouse. I've not met anyone who didn't laugh, then love the
cross-eye 3D stereo pair. Take a peek http://chocwalk.org/wiz and get
your snicker giggles on no charge. For that's what I do in the name of
chivalry - provide for the community and ask for not in return.

Six times a year a pint of precious O+ with antibodies against Covid-19
flow from my arm as just another savior to the American Red Cross blood
bank, that others may live - and ask for not in return.

Nowadays, due partly to Covid19, I have fewer friends to touch for the
kids and what they need from CHOC I implore YOU that while you're
laughing it up over some giant cat you saw online http://CHOC.wiza.fun
that you will instantly want to share with all your friends (please
please), and perhaps while there joyously tap the DONATE button yourself
so that Saturdays automatic transfer of the balance not yet raised won't
overdraft my debit card and put me in arrears. Please save my stupid
Heinie and Arse.

--
All ladders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye have thirteen steps.
There are thirteen steps to the gallows, firing squad or any execution.

— better to learn by mistakes of others, — Wiz.
— erroneous examples as provided, — Wiz.
— than to learn by mistakes made for oneself. — Wiz.
— A bakers dozen out of 12 Wizards agree: "And far less painful.
—(o=8 Wiz."

All larders in the Temple of the Forbidden Eye rung a bakers dozen true.
There are thirteen steps to the tallows, firing square or salivation.
The first step is dental… Don't be bamboo skewered:
Secrets of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye revealed!
Indiana Jones™ Discovers The Jewel of Power!
visit —(o=8> http://wiza.fun <8=o)— visit

Re: Hilarious banner cross-eye 3D photo CHOC.wiza.fun but will it save me from bankruptcy?

<tdl7ig$10qm1$1@disneywizard.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=730&group=rec.arts.disney.parks#730

From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.disney.disneyland,alt.disney.disneyland
Subject: Re: Hilarious banner cross-eye 3D photo CHOC.wiza.fun but will it
save me from bankruptcy?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:24:10 -0700
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:24 UTC

HEY! Who funged my non-fungible token!?!

--
— better to learn by mistakes of others, — Wiz.
— erroneous examples as provided, — Wiz.
— than to learn by mistakes made for oneself. — Wiz.
— A bakers dozen out of 12 Wizards agree: "And far less painful.

Re: Hilarious banner 3D photo CHOC.wiza.fun but will it save me from bankruptcy?

<ube0g2$2eom2$1@disneywizard.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1005&group=rec.arts.disney.parks#1005

From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
<wiz@FANTASMIC!DisneyWizard.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.disney.disneyland
bankruptcy?
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 12:49:13 -0700
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 19:49 UTC

$500 for Team DiCarlo Aug.20 for http://CHOC.wiza.fun - Children's