Subject: Map that shows how the states are split up in the upcoming alternate history/alternate future Civil War movie
From: mummycul...@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (MummyChunk)
Newsgroups: alt.history.what-if
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 13:44:39 +0000
 by: MummyChunk - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 13:44 UTC

Here is a map that shows how the states are split up in the upcoming
civil war film. Seems pretty interesting and makes me wonder if life
would imitate art?

Civil War is an upcoming epic action war film written and directed by
Alex Garland. The film stars Kirsten Dunst, Wagner Moura, Stephen
McKinley Henderson, Cailee Spaeny, Jesse Plemons, and Nick Offerman.

It was announced in January 2022 that Alex Garland would write and
direct the film for A24, with Kirsten Dunst, Wagner Moura, Stephen
McKinley Henderson and Cailee Spaeny cast to star.[3] Karl Glusman was
announced as part of the cast in April.[4] In a May interview with The
Daily Telegraph, Garland described the film as a companion piece to
Men, and said it is "set at an indeterminate point in the
future–just far enough ahead for me to add a conceit—and serves as a
sci-fi allegory for our currently polarized predicament". In the
same interview, Sonoya Mizuno was revealed as part of the cast.[5]

Filming began in Atlanta on March 15, 2022.[6][7] By May, production
had moved to London.[8]
View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=74238#657602930