From: now...@protonmail.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.politics.homosexuality
Subject: [Yay! Celebrate!] Atlanta-area prosecutor expected to seek more than a dozen indictments in Trump case
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 02:13:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Rick - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 02:13 UTC

Atlanta-area prosecutor expected to seek more than a dozen indictments in
Trump case
Sara Murray Zachary Cohen
By Sara Murray, Jason Morris and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 2:27 PM EDT, Wed August 9, 2023

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek more than
a dozen indictments when she presents her case regarding efforts by Donald
Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in
Georgia before a grand jury next week, sources familiar with the matter
told CNN.

Willis, a Democrat, has been eyeing conspiracy and racketeering charges,
which would allow her to bring a case against multiple defendants. Her
wide-ranging criminal probe focuses on efforts to pressure election
officials, the plot to put forward fake electors and a voting systems
breach in rural Coffee County, Georgia.

Trump acolytes who took part in each of those schemes believe they will
face charges in Georgia next week, people familiar with their thinking
said. Trump also believes he will be charged in the case, CNN has
reported.

Willis� office declined to comment.

The witnesses Willis has subpoenaed when she presents her case include
former Republican Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan, former Georgia Democratic state
Sen. Jen Jordan and independent journalist George Chidi. All of them
previously testified before a special purpose grand jury that was tasked
with investigating the Trump case and heard from more than 75 witnesses.
Will Trump and his allies face charges in Georgia? 01:07 - Source: CNN

Willis launched her investigation into Trump in early 2021, soon after he
called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and pressured the
Republican to �find� the votes necessary for Trump to win the state.

At a campaign event Tuesday, Trump continued to insist it was a �perfect
phone call.� Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, Sidney Powell and Jeffrey Clark.

Who are the Trump co-conspirators in the 2020 election interference
indictment?

Willis has been reportedly weighing racketeering charges in the Trump
case. RICO is a statute the district attorney has spoken fondly of and
used in unorthodox ways to bring charges against teachers as well as
musicians in the Atlanta area.

Willis� team has forged ahead with plans to make charging announcements in
the coming weeks, even as special counsel Jack Smith charged Trump with
four federal counts related to his efforts to stay in power after losing
the 2020 presidential election.

A large chunk of the conduct in the indictment was related to efforts to
flip the election results in Georgia. Trump has pleaded not guilty in that
case.

The former president�s legal team believes he is likely to face his fourth
indictment in the coming days, people familiar with the matter told CNN.

At a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Tuesday, Trump complained about the
cases stacking up against him, adding, �I probably have another one.�

Re: [Yay! Celebrate!] Atlanta-area prosecutor expected to seek more than a dozen indictments in Trump case

<ubc4c0$25flg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7348&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#7348

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.politics.homosexuality
Subject: Re: [Yay! Celebrate!] Atlanta-area prosecutor expected to seek more
than a dozen indictments in Trump case
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 19:43:11 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 02:43 UTC

Rick wrote:
> Atlanta-area prosecutor expected to seek more than a dozen indictments in
> Trump case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
Kool + The Gang - Celebration

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: [Yay! Celebrate!] Atlanta-area prosecutor expected to seek more than a dozen indictments in Trump case

<peojdi9aed4agaedihedqrmtra42crne23@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7349&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#7349

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.pol-incorrect,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.politics.homosexuality
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:12:24 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 08:12 UTC

On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 19:43:11 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Rick wrote:
>> Atlanta-area prosecutor expected to seek more than a dozen indictments in
>> Trump case
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
>Kool + The Gang - Celebration

An oldie but a goodie.

Swill
--
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that

GO RFK! https://www.kennedy24.com/?locale=en

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.