Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 22:04:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fanholes' top 15 worst IDW Transformers comic productions
From: evil.kin...@gmail.com (Evil King Macrocranios)
 by: Evil King Macrocrani - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 06:04 UTC

I love the Fanholes podcast and they love Transformers. There is lots of praise in their archives for IDW but recently they did a look back on all that went wrong with TF comics under Ryall and the gang:

https://fanholespodcast.blogspot.com/2022/12/the-top-fifteen-worst-transformers.html

What a great list of terrible things. Everything that turned me off to IDW from All Hail Megatron to how they handled Beast Wars and much more inbetween is here. It's a retrospective of all the misfires, mistakes, disasters, disappointments and cringeworthy IDW moments. All the lowlights that saved me so much money because I quit reading Transformers are here. Plus the disappointments arising from projects that didn't come to fruition or were left incomplete are also included. It's fun in the same way that going to the funeral of someone you hate is fun. Oh, the memories.

Re: Fanholes' top 15 worst IDW Transformers comic productions

<tpi4vi$1sri$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7378&group=alt.toys.transformers#7378

From: travolt...@defender.uni (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 14:37:18 -0800
 by: Travoltron - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:37 UTC

IDW was and is garbage. I couldn't even finish reading the article
because it reminded me of things I'd tried to forget.

I wish they would just work to reprint the old stuff and not even bother
trying (and failing) to make new comics. I don't think they ever
finished reprinting the UK stuff, nor the G2 comics.

MASK has also never been reprinted, AFAIK.