The questions remain the same. The answers are eternally variable.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

SubjectAuthor
* DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!The True Doctor
+* DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!Blueshirt

Pages:12
DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<GpqdncDe8JFFUur_nZ2dnUU7-N3NnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7361&group=rec.arts.drwho#7361

Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 15:12:39 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Subject: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 14:12 UTC

AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14 Doctor, a
sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking sexist, racist, gay
and lesbian check boxes will continue under RTD.

Does the BBC seriously think that this is going to being back viewers to
the show, especially heterosexual women?

Doctor Who is WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

This decision which doesn't even feature on the front page of the
official BBC Doctor Who website isn't going to bring back any viewers at
all.

The ratings have collapsed to only 2.2 million and this RABID WOKER is
going to drive away even those.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10794467/Doctor-Sex-Education-star-Ncuti-Gatwa-announced-new-Time-Lord.html

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t58qj0$i17$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7363&group=rec.arts.drwho#7363

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 16:19:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 8 May 2022 16:19 UTC

The True Doctor wrote:

> AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14 Doctor,
> a sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking sexist, racist,
> gay and lesbian check boxes will continue under RTD.

Why am I not surprised that you are unhappy at the 14th Doctor's
casting?

You were not happy with a female Doctor, now you are not happy with a
male Doctor. Are you happy with anything? Clearly You are a fucking
racist and sexist cunt. You don't like women and you don't like black
people.

> Does the BBC seriously think that this is going to being back viewers
> to the show, especially heterosexual women?
>
> Doctor Who is WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

According to you it's been dead since 2017, so why are you bothered?

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t58rt9$qim$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7365&group=rec.arts.drwho#7365

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 10:42:14 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Sun, 8 May 2022 16:42 UTC

On 2022-05-08 10:19 a.m., Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>
>> AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14 Doctor,
>> a sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking sexist, racist,
>> gay and lesbian check boxes will continue under RTD.
>
> Why am I not surprised that you are unhappy at the 14th Doctor's
> casting?
>
> You were not happy with a female Doctor, now you are not happy with a
> male Doctor. Are you happy with anything? Clearly You are a fucking
> racist and sexist cunt. You don't like women and you don't like black
> people.

Well I certainly can't add anything to that, well said. Well except he
is extremely homophobic as well suggesting he struggles with his own
sexual identity.

>> Does the BBC seriously think that this is going to being back viewers
>> to the show, especially heterosexual women?
>>
>> Doctor Who is WELL AND TRULY DEAD!
>
> According to you it's been dead since 2017, so why are you bothered?

What else would he have to whine and snivel about?

--
The very powerful and very stupid have one thing in common. They don't
alter their views to match the facts.

They alter the facts to match their views.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<RYedncvu4MEwkuX_nZ2dnUU7-IPNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7371&group=rec.arts.drwho#7371

Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 19:45:01 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 18:45 UTC

On 08/05/2022 17:19, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>
>> AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14 Doctor,
>> a sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking sexist, racist,
>> gay and lesbian check boxes will continue under RTD.
>
> Why am I not surprised that you are unhappy at the 14th Doctor's
> casting?
>
> You were not happy with a female Doctor, now you are not happy with a
> male Doctor. Are you happy with anything? Clearly You are a fucking
> racist and sexist cunt. You don't like women and you don't like black
> people.

You are the sexist and the racist cunt. Gender, race, and sexuality is
all you and every retarded woke bigot like you and RTD can ever think
of, because you're all perverts. That explains the entire woke obsession
and ideology in a nutshell.

Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would you
think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a effeminate gay
actor playing an effeminate gay character in the leading role?

How can a black actor (let alone a gay one) convincingly play a
character that travels back in time further than the present day without
making every single minute of every single episode about his skin
colour, no matter what you write?

Can you not see the fucking elephant in the room?

This show along with Star Trek, Star Wars, The Wheel of Time and Lord of
the Rings: The Rings of Power, is now being written and produced by
perverts who are only interested in writing for themselves and serving
their own interests and political agendas. They don't give a fuck for
the audience, unless they want to fuck them.

>> Does the BBC seriously think that this is going to being back viewers
>> to the show, especially heterosexual women?
>>
>> Doctor Who is WELL AND TRULY DEAD!
>
> According to you it's been dead since 2017, so why are you bothered?

Just look at the ratings. 2.2 million overnight, the lowest overnight
ratings ever, and on top of that the lowest consolidated ratings in the
shows entire history adjusted for population growth.

There's no coming back from that while the rabid wokery that led to this
decline continues. Doctor Who died in 2017. It's dead and it will stay dead!

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t5987m$taj$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7379&group=rec.arts.drwho#7379

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 14:12:35 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Sun, 8 May 2022 20:12 UTC

On 2022-05-08 12:45 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:
> On 08/05/2022 17:19, Blueshirt wrote:
>> The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14 Doctor,
>>> a sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking sexist, racist,
>>> gay and lesbian check boxes will continue under RTD.
>>
>> Why am I not surprised that you are unhappy at the 14th Doctor's
>> casting?
>>
>> You were not happy with a female Doctor, now you are not happy with a
>> male Doctor. Are you happy with anything? Clearly You are a fucking
>> racist and sexist cunt. You don't like women and you don't like black
>> people.
>
> You are the sexist and the racist cunt. Gender, race, and sexuality is
> all you and every retarded woke bigot like you and RTD can ever think
> of, because you're all perverts. That explains the entire woke obsession
> and ideology in a nutshell.
>
> Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would you
> think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a effeminate gay
> actor playing an effeminate gay character in the leading role?
>
> How can a black actor (let alone a gay one) convincingly play a
> character that travels back in time further than the present day without
> making every single minute of every single episode about his skin
> colour, no matter what you write?
>
> Can you not see the fucking elephant in the room?
>
> This show along with Star Trek, Star Wars, The Wheel of Time and Lord of
> the Rings: The Rings of Power, is now being written and produced by
> perverts who are only interested in writing for themselves and serving
> their own interests and political agendas. They don't give a fuck for
> the audience, unless they want to fuck them.
>

>>> Does the BBC seriously think that this is going to being back viewers
>>> to the show, especially heterosexual women?
>>>
>>> Doctor Who is WELL AND TRULY DEAD!
>>
>> According to you it's been dead since 2017, so why are you bothered?
>>

> Just look at the ratings. 2.2 million overnight, the lowest overnight
> ratings ever, and on top of that the lowest consolidated ratings in the
> shows entire history adjusted for population growth
> There's no coming back from that while the rabid wokery that led to this
> decline continues. Doctor Who died in 2017. It's dead and it will stay
> dead!

Wow, the tears are strong with this one, so only white male
heterosexuals can travel through time? What a racist homophobic asshole
you are.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t59agi$iou$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7381&group=rec.arts.drwho#7381

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 20:51:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 8 May 2022 20:51 UTC

The True Doctor wrote:

> On 08/05/2022 17:19, Blueshirt wrote:
> > The True Doctor wrote:
> >
> > > AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14
> > > Doctor, a sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking
> > > sexist, racist, gay and lesbian check boxes will continue under
> > > RTD.
> >
> > Why am I not surprised that you are unhappy at the 14th Doctor's
> > casting?
> >
> > You were not happy with a female Doctor, now you are not happy with
> > a male Doctor. Are you happy with anything? Clearly You are a
> > fucking racist and sexist cunt. You don't like women and you don't
> > like black people.
>
> You are the sexist and the racist cunt. Gender, race, and sexuality
> is all you and every retarded woke bigot like you and RTD can ever
> think of, because you're all perverts. That explains the entire woke
> obsession and ideology in a nutshell.

Well clearly as I haven't objected to a female 13th Doctor and won't be
objecting to a black 14th Doctor, that makes me a bit more of a
tolerant person than you are. People like you belong in the dark ages,
you are a dinosaur that doesn't know it's already extinct.

> Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would
> you think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a effeminate
> gay actor playing an effeminate gay character in the leading role?

So no black or Gay people watch Doctor Who do they?

I regret to tell you that you have been mis-informed if you think that
is the case.

> > > Doctor Who is WELL AND TRULY DEAD!
> >
> > According to you it's been dead since 2017, so why are you bothered?
>
> Just look at the ratings. 2.2 million overnight, the lowest overnight
> ratings ever, and on top of that the lowest consolidated ratings in
> the shows entire history adjusted for population growth.
>
> There's no coming back from that while the rabid wokery that led to
> this decline continues. Doctor Who died in 2017. It's dead and it
> will stay dead!

I maintain that poor writing and general TV viewing habits have
contributed more to the fall of "Doctor Who" ratings than just a female
being cast as The Doctor.

I am aware that people object to a female Doctor, and a good few have
stopped watching the show because of it, but I do not think that is the
sole reason for the show's decline.

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t59al1$jp1$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7382&group=rec.arts.drwho#7382

From: darkdoc...@geocities.com (The Dark Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 15:53:49 -0500
 by: The Dark Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 20:53 UTC

"The True Doctor" wrote in message

>Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would you
>think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a effeminate gay actor
>playing an effeminate gay character in the leading role?

You don't know how he's going to play the role yet. Matt Smith didn't play
the role like a very young person. Jodie Whittaker didn't play the role
like a woman. Why are you so cynical about this right out the gate? Can't
you at least be happy for a short while that Chibnall and Whiteacre are
leaving?

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<YredndALvJcvsuX_nZ2dnUU7-I3NnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7384&group=rec.arts.drwho#7384

Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:01:37 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:01 UTC

On 08/05/2022 21:12, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2022-05-08 12:45 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:

>>> Why am I not surprised that you are unhappy at the 14th Doctor's
>>> casting?
>>>
>>> You were not happy with a female Doctor, now you are not happy with a
>>> male Doctor. Are you happy with anything? Clearly You are a fucking
>>> racist and sexist cunt. You don't like women and you don't like black
>>> people.
>>
>> You are the sexist and the racist cunt. Gender, race, and sexuality is
>> all you and every retarded woke bigot like you and RTD can ever think
>> of, because you're all perverts. That explains the entire woke
>> obsession and ideology in a nutshell.
>>
>> Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would you
>> think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a effeminate gay
>> actor playing an effeminate gay character in the leading role?
>>
>> How can a black actor (let alone a gay one) convincingly play a
>> character that travels back in time further than the present day
>> without making every single minute of every single episode about his
>> skin colour, no matter what you write?
>>
>> Can you not see the fucking elephant in the room?
>>
>> This show along with Star Trek, Star Wars, The Wheel of Time and Lord
>> of the Rings: The Rings of Power, is now being written and produced by
>> perverts who are only interested in writing for themselves and serving
>> their own interests and political agendas. They don't give a fuck for
>> the audience, unless they want to fuck them.

>>> According to you it's been dead since 2017, so why are you bothered?
>>>

>> Just look at the ratings. 2.2 million overnight, the lowest overnight
>> ratings ever, and on top of that the lowest consolidated ratings in
>> the shows entire history adjusted for population growth
>> There's no coming back from that while the rabid wokery that led to
>> this decline continues. Doctor Who died in 2017. It's dead and it will
>> stay dead!
>>

> Wow, the tears are strong with this one, so only white male
> heterosexuals can travel through time?  What a racist homophobic asshole
> you are.

Where did I say that you liar?

The Doctor is a British white male heterosexual character, just like
James Bond, Robin Hood, and Allan Quatermain, and there is nothing wrong
with saying that you race hating bigot.

You can't make show about a black character travelling back in time in
Europe or America without it being about the characters race or his
sexuality. This is not what Doctor Who is about.

Stop trying to rewrite history and pretend that racism didn't or doesn't
exist, you woke retard. You only have to go back to 2020 to see white
police officers beating a black man to death because they thought his
skin colour meant he was a criminal, and that's how they would also
treat a black Doctor in a similar situation in real life, which exactly
the kind of situation the Doctor is almost always in. You stupid racist
woke moron!

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t59b6v$oj9$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7385&group=rec.arts.drwho#7385

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 21:03:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:03 UTC

The Dark Doctor wrote:
> "The True Doctor" wrote in message
>
> > Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would
> > you think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a
> > effeminate gay actor playing an effeminate gay character in the
> > leading role?
>
> You don't know how he's going to play the role yet. Matt Smith
> didn't play the role like a very young person. Jodie Whittaker
> didn't play the role like a woman. Why are you so cynical about this
> right out the gate? Can't you at least be happy for a short while
> that Chibnall and Whiteacre are leaving?

You see that's the point, it will always be something with the
bigots... first Chibnall and Whittaker had to go, now they've gone, RTD
and Gatwa will have to go. They are too stupid to understand that
Doctor Who will NEVER be the show it was in 1974, or that they want it
to be now. Times have changed but these clowns still live in the dark
ages.

I didn't like "The Walking Dead" when it jumped the shark, so I stopped
watching it. I didn't demand the Executive Producer(s) made the show to
suit me or my views. I switched off. These entitled arsehole Doctor Who
fans think it's all about them, so they keep watching it and then
complain that they don't like it. Idiots!

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t59bdg$q43$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7386&group=rec.arts.drwho#7386

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 21:06:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:06 UTC

The True Doctor wrote:

> The Doctor is a British white male heterosexual character, just like
> James Bond, Robin Hood, and Allan Quatermain, and there is nothing
> wrong with saying that you race hating bigot.
>
> You can't make show about a black character travelling back in time
> in Europe or America without it being about the characters race or
> his sexuality. This is not what Doctor Who is about.
>
> Stop trying to rewrite history and pretend that racism didn't or
> doesn't exist, you woke retard. You only have to go back to 2020 to
> see white police officers beating a black man to death because they
> thought his skin colour meant he was a criminal, and that's how they
> would also treat a black Doctor in a similar situation in real life,
> which exactly the kind of situation the Doctor is almost always in.
> You stupid racist woke moron!

The 14th Doctor is a black man, it's not going to change now so deal
with it or try suicide. Complaining isn't going to make it not real.

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t59cjm$3i9$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7391&group=rec.arts.drwho#7391

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:28:35 +0100
 by: The Other Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:28 UTC

"tsbru...@gmail.com" <tsbrueni264@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 9:42:19 AM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:

>> > Why am I not surprised that you are unhappy at the 14th Doctor's
>> > casting?
>> >
>> > You were not happy with a female Doctor, now you are not happy with a
>> > male Doctor. Are you happy with anything? Clearly You are a fucking
>> > racist and sexist cunt. You don't like women and you don't like black
>> > people.
>> Well I certainly can't add anything to that, well said. Well except he
>> is extremely homophobic as well suggesting he struggles with his own
>> sexual identity.
>
> Will this cause Wokists to march against the new Doctor?

No, Tim. This will cause Yads and Aggy to moan even more, and for you to ask
lots more silly questions.

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<lrqdnQH7mfOXq-X_nZ2dnUU7-fvNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7392&group=rec.arts.drwho#7392

Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:28:41 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:28 UTC

On 08/05/2022 21:51, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:

>>> Why am I not surprised that you are unhappy at the 14th Doctor's
>>> casting?
>>>
>>> You were not happy with a female Doctor, now you are not happy with
>>> a male Doctor. Are you happy with anything? Clearly You are a
>>> fucking racist and sexist cunt. You don't like women and you don't
>>> like black people.
>>
>> You are the sexist and the racist cunt. Gender, race, and sexuality
>> is all you and every retarded woke bigot like you and RTD can ever
>> think of, because you're all perverts. That explains the entire woke
>> obsession and ideology in a nutshell.
>
> Well clearly as I haven't objected to a female 13th Doctor and won't be
> objecting to a black 14th Doctor, that makes me a bit more of a
> tolerant person than you are. People like you belong in the dark ages,
> you are a dinosaur that doesn't know it's already extinct.

You have tried to impose your perverted left-wing sexual and political
agenda on viewers by hijacking existing franchises and attacking their
fans. That's as far from tolerant as you can get. You can't tolerate
people who think differently than you do or that have differentiating
political opinions, and you cannot tolerate them enjoying something
which doesn't comply with your ideology so you seek to destroyed it and
leave them with nothing.

>> Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would
>> you think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a effeminate
>> gay actor playing an effeminate gay character in the leading role?
>>

> So no black or Gay people watch Doctor Who do they?

The overwhelming majority of people who watch Doctor Who are white and
heterosexual and form 90% of the audience. Why should they be totally
obsessed with race and identity politics which don't affect them?

> I regret to tell you that you have been mis-informed if you think that
> is the case.

You are totally deranged.

>>> According to you it's been dead since 2017, so why are you bothered?
>>
>> Just look at the ratings. 2.2 million overnight, the lowest overnight
>> ratings ever, and on top of that the lowest consolidated ratings in
>> the shows entire history adjusted for population growth.
>>
>> There's no coming back from that while the rabid wokery that led to
>> this decline continues. Doctor Who died in 2017. It's dead and it
>> will stay dead!
>
> I maintain that poor writing and general TV viewing habits have
> contributed more to the fall of "Doctor Who" ratings than just a female
> being cast as The Doctor.

That excuse doesn't hold given that the ratings collapsed in half the
moment Stephen Moffat, Doctor Who's best writer at the time, went woke
at the end of Series 8.

> I am aware that people object to a female Doctor, and a good few have
> stopped watching the show because of it, but I do not think that is the
> sole reason for the show's decline.

Rabid wokery is the reason for the show's decline. The emergence of bad
writing is always the result of inserting race, gender and identity
politics into shows like Doctor Who it doesn't belong in.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<dLydnTQOP5Bkq-X_nZ2dnUU7-RHNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7394&group=rec.arts.drwho#7394

Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:32:40 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:32 UTC

On 08/05/2022 21:53, The Dark Doctor wrote:

> "The True Doctor"  wrote in message
>
>> Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would you
>> think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a effeminate gay
>> actor playing an effeminate gay character in the leading role?
>
> You don't know how he's going to play the role yet.  Matt Smith didn't

I know what RTD has said about gay actors only being able to play gay
roles and straight ones only being able to play straight ones. It's
obvious what we're going to get, expectedly given the actors past
repertoire.

> play the role like a very young person.  Jodie Whittaker didn't play the
> role like a woman.  Why are you so cynical about this right out the
> gate?  Can't you at least be happy for a short while that Chibnall and
> Whiteacre are leaving?

The Timeless Child monster will still be since RTD has now demonstrated
that the perverted woke agenda will continue and be doubled and
quadrupled down on.

Doctor Who has not hope left. It's totally dead and beyond resuscitation.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t59cu1$5si$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7395&group=rec.arts.drwho#7395

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:34:09 +0100
 by: The Other Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:34 UTC

> On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 7:12:46 AM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>> AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14 Doctor, a
>> sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking sexist, racist, gay
>> and lesbian check boxes will continue under RTD.
>>
>> Does the BBC seriously think that this is going to being back viewers to
>> the show, especially heterosexual women?
>
> Are lots of women saying "No gays on TV"?
>>
>> Doctor Who is WELL AND TRULY DEAD!
>>
>> This decision which doesn't even feature on the front page of the
>> official BBC Doctor Who website isn't going to bring back any viewers at
>> all.
>
> Indicating that the BBC is ashamed?

Indicating that you're asking another stupid question, Tim. Why do you think
the BBC would be ashamed of this? It's on the BBC news website. It'll be on
the BBC Doctor Who website before long.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61371123
And right now it's the 4th most read BBC news article.

Get a grip, Tim.

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<Ke2dnbez29XfpOX_nZ2dnUU7-LHNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7396&group=rec.arts.drwho#7396

Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:42:25 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:42 UTC

On 08/05/2022 22:03, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Dark Doctor wrote:
>
>> "The True Doctor" wrote in message
>>
>>> Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would
>>> you think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a
>>> effeminate gay actor playing an effeminate gay character in the
>>> leading role?
>>
>> You don't know how he's going to play the role yet. Matt Smith
>> didn't play the role like a very young person. Jodie Whittaker
>> didn't play the role like a woman. Why are you so cynical about this
>> right out the gate? Can't you at least be happy for a short while
>> that Chibnall and Whiteacre are leaving?
>
> You see that's the point, it will always be something with the
> bigots... first Chibnall and Whittaker had to go, now they've gone, RTD
> and Gatwa will have to go. They are too stupid to understand that
> Doctor Who will NEVER be the show it was in 1974, or that they want it
> to be now. Times have changed but these clowns still live in the dark
> ages.
>
> I didn't like "The Walking Dead" when it jumped the shark, so I stopped
> watching it. I didn't demand the Executive Producer(s) made the show to
> suit me or my views. I switched off. These entitled arsehole Doctor Who
> fans think it's all about them, so they keep watching it and then
> complain that they don't like it. Idiots!

It's the woke bigots that want everything to be about them and them
alone. They have no right to take over existing franchises and write
them just for themselves so that they alienate, disenfranchise, and
alienate, and drive away the existing fanbase.

Take for example Star Trek: Picard. The woke bigots behind it would have
you think that because one of the actors in it is of Greek origin, all
Greek viewers should love it because they now have representation (as if
they did not in the past). These narrow minded racist imbeciles don't
have a clue. Star Trek: Picard is pure garbage, and the reason it's
garbage is because of it's far-left political agenda and the destruction
of everything that Star Trek is supposed to be about along with the main
main character Picard himself. They turned him into a disillusioned
demented old fool, then into a robot, and then had his mother commit
suicide in from of him as a result of his actions. Do these racist soap
opera hacks and bigots think that it's my duty to enjoy this garbage
because I'm also Greek? This is how these woke activists and retards think.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<Ke2dnbaz29UnpOX_nZ2dnUU7-LGdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7397&group=rec.arts.drwho#7397

Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:44:25 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 8 May 2022 21:44 UTC

On 08/05/2022 22:25, tsbru...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 2:06:58 PM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
>> The True Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> The Doctor is a British white male heterosexual character, just like
>>> James Bond, Robin Hood, and Allan Quatermain, and there is nothing
>>> wrong with saying that you race hating bigot.
>>>
>>> You can't make show about a black character travelling back in time
>>> in Europe or America without it being about the characters race or
>>> his sexuality. This is not what Doctor Who is about.
>>>
>>> Stop trying to rewrite history and pretend that racism didn't or
>>> doesn't exist, you woke retard. You only have to go back to 2020 to
>>> see white police officers beating a black man to death because they
>>> thought his skin colour meant he was a criminal, and that's how they
>>> would also treat a black Doctor in a similar situation in real life,
>>> which exactly the kind of situation the Doctor is almost always in.
>>> You stupid racist woke moron!
>> The 14th Doctor is a black man, it's not going to change now so deal
>> with it or try suicide. Complaining isn't going to make it not real.
>
> I have suggested that a Black Doctor faint at a pre-Civil War Southern plantation, and be enslaved!

I've already seen Roots all the way through, twice. I don't need to see
it again in Doctor Who.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t59rbh$5kd$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7403&group=rec.arts.drwho#7403

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 19:38:48 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Mon, 9 May 2022 01:38 UTC

On 2022-05-08 3:01 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:
> On 08/05/2022 21:12, Idlehands wrote:

>>> You are the sexist and the racist cunt. Gender, race, and sexuality
>>> is all you and every retarded woke bigot like you and RTD can ever
>>> think of, because you're all perverts. That explains the entire woke
>>> obsession and ideology in a nutshell.
>>>
>>> Who the fuck do you think Doctor Who's main audience is? Why would
>>> you think a heterosexual audience would be interested in a effeminate
>>> gay actor playing an effeminate gay character in the leading role?
>>>
>>> How can a black actor (let alone a gay one) convincingly play a
>>> character that travels back in time further than the present day
>>> without making every single minute of every single episode about his
>>> skin colour, no matter what you write?
>>>
>>> Can you not see the fucking elephant in the room?
>>>
>>> This show along with Star Trek, Star Wars, The Wheel of Time and Lord
>>> of the Rings: The Rings of Power, is now being written and produced
>>> by perverts who are only interested in writing for themselves and
>>> serving their own interests and political agendas. They don't give a
>>> fuck for the audience, unless they want to fuck them.

>>> Just look at the ratings. 2.2 million overnight, the lowest overnight
>>> ratings ever, and on top of that the lowest consolidated ratings in
>>> the shows entire history adjusted for population growth
>>> There's no coming back from that while the rabid wokery that led to
>>> this decline continues. Doctor Who died in 2017. It's dead and it
>>> will stay dead!
>>>

>> Wow, the tears are strong with this one, so only white male
>> heterosexuals can travel through time?  What a racist homophobic
>> asshole you are.
>
> Where did I say that you liar?
>
> The Doctor is a British white male heterosexual character, just like
> James Bond, Robin Hood, and Allan Quatermain, and there is nothing wrong
> with saying that you race hating bigot.
>
> You can't make show about a black character travelling back in time in
> Europe or America without it being about the characters race or his
> sexuality. This is not what Doctor Who is about.
>
> Stop trying to rewrite history and pretend that racism didn't or doesn't
> exist, you woke retard. You only have to go back to 2020 to see white
> police officers beating a black man to death because they thought his
> skin colour meant he was a criminal, and that's how they would also
> treat a black Doctor in a similar situation in real life, which exactly
> the kind of situation the Doctor is almost always in. You stupid racist
> woke moron!

You sure try to stuff a lot of words in my keyboard, words I never
wrote. And then you go and explain why only a white male is acceptable
for a shape shifting alien. Plus a lot of other stuff and nonsense.

You tears are hilarious, I just wonder how freaked out you would be
about something important.

Your homophobic racism on the other hand is sad, pathetic and pitiful.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<ma6dnY9Ys-8L6OX_nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7408&group=rec.arts.drwho#7408

Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 02:59:47 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 9 May 2022 01:59 UTC

On 09/05/2022 02:38, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2022-05-08 3:01 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:

>>> Wow, the tears are strong with this one, so only white male
>>> heterosexuals can travel through time?  What a racist homophobic
>>> asshole you are.
>>
>> Where did I say that you liar?
>>
>> The Doctor is a British white male heterosexual character, just like
>> James Bond, Robin Hood, and Allan Quatermain, and there is nothing
>> wrong with saying that you race hating bigot.
>>
>> You can't make show about a black character travelling back in time in
>> Europe or America without it being about the characters race or his
>> sexuality. This is not what Doctor Who is about.
>>
>> Stop trying to rewrite history and pretend that racism didn't or
>> doesn't exist, you woke retard. You only have to go back to 2020 to
>> see white police officers beating a black man to death because they
>> thought his skin colour meant he was a criminal, and that's how they
>> would also treat a black Doctor in a similar situation in real life,
>> which exactly the kind of situation the Doctor is almost always in.
>> You stupid racist woke moron!
>>

> You sure try to stuff a lot of words in my keyboard, words I never
> wrote.  And then you go and explain why only a white male is acceptable
> for a shape shifting alien.  Plus a lot of other stuff and nonsense.
>
> You tears are hilarious, I just wonder how freaked out you would be
> about something important.
>
> Your homophobic racism on the other hand is sad, pathetic and pitiful.

You are the homophobe and the racist, or top of being a bully and a
bigot. You can't tolerate the fact that the Doctor is a white
heterosexual male character for good reason. The show and the character
do not work otherwise, since every episode would be dominated by their
race, gender or sexuality.

If you want a show about a black gay Time Lord then go and create a new
series about one.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<ma6dnY5Ys-8q6OX_nZ2dnUU7-VVQAAAA@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7409&group=rec.arts.drwho#7409

Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 03:00:23 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 9 May 2022 02:00 UTC

On 09/05/2022 00:20, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <Ke2dnbez29XfpOX_nZ2dnUU7-LHNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>>> You see that's the point, it will always be something with the
>>> bigots... first Chibnall and Whittaker had to go, now they've gone, RTD
>>> and Gatwa will have to go. They are too stupid to understand that
>>> Doctor Who will NEVER be the show it was in 1974, or that they want it
>>> to be now. Times have changed but these clowns still live in the dark
>>> ages.
>>>
>>> I didn't like "The Walking Dead" when it jumped the shark, so I stopped
>>> watching it. I didn't demand the Executive Producer(s) made the show to
>>> suit me or my views. I switched off. These entitled arsehole Doctor Who
>>> fans think it's all about them, so they keep watching it and then
>>> complain that they don't like it. Idiots!
>>
>> It's the woke bigots that want everything to be about them and them
>> alone. They have no right to take over existing franchises and write
>> them just for themselves so that they alienate, disenfranchise, and
>> alienate, and drive away the existing fanbase.
>>
>> Take for example Star Trek: Picard. The woke bigots behind it would have
>> you think that because one of the actors in it is of Greek origin, all
>> Greek viewers should love it because they now have representation (as if
>> they did not in the past). These narrow minded racist imbeciles don't
>> have a clue. Star Trek: Picard is pure garbage, and the reason it's
>> garbage is because of it's far-left political agenda and the destruction
>> of everything that Star Trek is supposed to be about along with the main
>> main character Picard himself. They turned him into a disillusioned
>> demented old fool, then into a robot, and then had his mother commit
>> suicide in from of him as a result of his actions. Do these racist soap
>> opera hacks and bigots think that it's my duty to enjoy this garbage
>> because I'm also Greek? This is how these woke activists and retards think.
>>
>> --
>> The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>>
>> "To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>> stands for." -William Shatner
>
> The real 13th Doctor: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61371123

There's no 13th Doctor. Doctor Who ended in 2017.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t5a5vh$1c9$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7418&group=rec.arts.drwho#7418

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 22:40:09 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Mon, 9 May 2022 04:40 UTC

On 2022-05-08 7:59 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:
> On 09/05/2022 02:38, Idlehands wrote:

>>> Where did I say that you liar?
>>>
>>> The Doctor is a British white male heterosexual character, just like
>>> James Bond, Robin Hood, and Allan Quatermain, and there is nothing
>>> wrong with saying that you race hating bigot.
>>>
>>> You can't make show about a black character travelling back in time
>>> in Europe or America without it being about the characters race or
>>> his sexuality. This is not what Doctor Who is about.
>>>
>>> Stop trying to rewrite history and pretend that racism didn't or
>>> doesn't exist, you woke retard. You only have to go back to 2020 to
>>> see white police officers beating a black man to death because they
>>> thought his skin colour meant he was a criminal, and that's how they
>>> would also treat a black Doctor in a similar situation in real life,
>>> which exactly the kind of situation the Doctor is almost always in.
>>> You stupid racist woke moron!
>>>

>> You sure try to stuff a lot of words in my keyboard, words I never
>> wrote.  And then you go and explain why only a white male is
>> acceptable for a shape shifting alien.  Plus a lot of other stuff and
>> nonsense.
>>
>> You tears are hilarious, I just wonder how freaked out you would be
>> about something important.
>>
>> Your homophobic racism on the other hand is sad, pathetic and pitiful.
>>

> You are the homophobe and the racist, or top of being a bully and a
> bigot. You can't tolerate the fact that the Doctor is a white
> heterosexual male character for good reason. The show and the character
> do not work otherwise, since every episode would be dominated by their
> race, gender or sexuality.
>
> If you want a show about a black gay Time Lord then go and create a new
> series about one.

Oh look, good old "you are the homophobe" routine, typical gaslight move
of an abusive bully.

"AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor ", your words, your description, the
words of a racist homophobe. I guess the say "The new Doctor will
be..." just isn't good enough for you, you immediately apply the labels
and then try to justify it all.

For you to even mention the word "tolerance" is hilarious, but please
show where I have been intolerant of a white Doctor, go ahead I will wait.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<8rqdnbJGGaj8P-X_nZ2dnUU7-SfNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7423&group=rec.arts.drwho#7423

Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 06:10:56 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 9 May 2022 05:10 UTC

On 09/05/2022 05:40, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2022-05-08 7:59 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:

>>> You sure try to stuff a lot of words in my keyboard, words I never
>>> wrote.  And then you go and explain why only a white male is
>>> acceptable for a shape shifting alien.  Plus a lot of other stuff and
>>> nonsense.
>>>
>>> You tears are hilarious, I just wonder how freaked out you would be
>>> about something important.
>>>
>>> Your homophobic racism on the other hand is sad, pathetic and pitiful.
>>>

>> You are the homophobe and the racist, or top of being a bully and a
>> bigot. You can't tolerate the fact that the Doctor is a white
>> heterosexual male character for good reason. The show and the
>> character do not work otherwise, since every episode would be
>> dominated by their race, gender or sexuality.
>>
>> If you want a show about a black gay Time Lord then go and create a
>> new series about one.
>>

> Oh look, good old "you are the homophobe" routine, typical gaslight move
> of an abusive bully.
>
> "AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor ", your words, your description, the

Describing someone who is effeminate, black, and gay as effeminate black
and gay is neither racist not homophobic. It's describing the FACTS they
way they appear.

> words of a racist homophobe.  I guess the say "The new Doctor will
> be..." just isn't good enough for you, you immediately apply the labels
> and then try to justify it all.

You are the racist and the homophobe for ignoring the elephant in the room.

> For you to even mention the word "tolerance" is hilarious, but please
> show where I have been intolerant of a white Doctor, go ahead I will wait.

See above. The Doctor is a white British heterosexual male character and
there is nothing wrong with that. You are the one who is intolerant by
not accepting that other people have the right to ask for that to be
maintained without calling them sexist, or racist, or bigot. There's
nothing wrong with wanting the Doctor to be how he's always been for
over 50 years.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<8rqdna1GGahUP-X_nZ2dnUU7-SednZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7424&group=rec.arts.drwho#7424

Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 06:12:41 +0100
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 9 May 2022 05:12 UTC

On 09/05/2022 04:36, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 7:12:46 AM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>> AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14 Doctor, a
>> sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking sexist, racist, gay
>> and lesbian check boxes will continue under RTD.
>>
>> Does the BBC seriously think that this is going to being back viewers to
>> the show, especially heterosexual women?
>>
>> Doctor Who is WELL AND TRULY DEAD!
>>
>> This decision which doesn't even feature on the front page of the
>> official BBC Doctor Who website isn't going to bring back any viewers at
>> all.
>>
>> The ratings have collapsed to only 2.2 million and this RABID WOKER is
>> going to drive away even those.
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10794467/Doctor-Sex-Education-star-Ncuti-Gatwa-announced-new-Time-Lord.html
>
> The article doesn't say that the new Doctor's CHARACTER will be gay, just that the ACTOR is gay!

For RTD the fact that the actor is gay means exactly the same thing.
Didn't you read what the bigot said about only gay actors should be
allowed to play gay roles, and conversely it follows that for him only
straight actors should play straight roles.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t5adns$oeg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7428&group=rec.arts.drwho#7428

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 18:52:44 +1200
 by: Your Name - Mon, 9 May 2022 06:52 UTC

On 2022-05-08 14:12:39 +0000, The True Doctor said:

> DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

Doctor Who died years ago when they changed the Master into a woman
simply to appease the "Politically Correct" nutters.

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<t5alfr$uol$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7431&group=rec.arts.drwho#7431

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 09:04:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 9 May 2022 09:04 UTC

The True Doctor wrote:

> On 08/05/2022 22:03, Blueshirt wrote:
> >
> > I didn't like "The Walking Dead" when it jumped the shark, so I
> > stopped watching it. I didn't demand the Executive Producer(s) made
> > the show to suit me or my views. I switched off. These entitled
> > arsehole Doctor Who fans think it's all about them, so they keep
> > watching it and then complain that they don't like it. Idiots!
>
> It's the woke bigots that want everything to be about them and them
> alone. They have no right to take over existing franchises and write
> them just for themselves so that they alienate, disenfranchise, and
> alienate, and drive away the existing fanbase.
>
> Take for example Star Trek: Picard.

Bad example. I stopped watching Picard as I thought it was shit.
(Haven't seen the rest of S2.) That's what normal people do when they
don't like something, they turn it off and watch something else.

Why don't you stop watching Doctor Who? It's never going to be YOUR
show again. Really!

Re: DOCTOR WHO IS WELL AND TRULY DEAD!

<xn0nhnqx3dprbeb001@nntp.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7435&group=rec.arts.drwho#7435

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 10:40:14 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 9 May 2022 09:40 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 7:12:46 AM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
> > AN EFFEMINATE BLACK GAY actor has been chosen to play the 14
> > Doctor, a sign that the degenerate woke agenda is of ticking
> > sexist, racist, gay and lesbian check boxes will continue under
> > RTD.
>
> Please describe how an effeminate man behaves.

He goes around telling everybody to "shut that door"...