From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "UFO Hearing: Pentagon Shows Declassified Footage of Flying Spherical
Object"
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 13:52:56 -0500
 by: Lynn McGuire - Thu, 19 May 2022 18:52 UTC

"UFO Hearing: Pentagon Shows Declassified Footage of Flying Spherical
Object"
https://www.zerohedge.com/military/ufo-hearing-pentagon-shows-declassified-footage-flying-spherical-object

You know, one would think that the lizard people would be more careful
flying around in Earth airspace. Of course, the Greys actually crashed
a space ship in New Mexico back in 1947.

Lynn

Re: "UFO Hearing: Pentagon Shows Declassified Footage of Flying Spherical Object"

<JsHhK.1398$vFlb.207@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=73992&group=rec.arts.sf.written#73992

From: mail...@cpacker.org (Charles Packer)
Subject: Re: "UFO Hearing: Pentagon Shows Declassified Footage of Flying
Spherical Object"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 07:30:49 GMT
 by: Charles Packer - Fri, 20 May 2022 07:30 UTC

On Thu, 19 May 2022 13:52:56 -0500, Lynn McGuire wrote:

> "UFO Hearing: Pentagon Shows Declassified Footage of Flying Spherical
> Object"
>
> https://www.zerohedge.com/military/ufo-hearing-pentagon-shows-
declassified-footage-flying-spherical-object

> You know, one would think that the lizard people would be more careful
> flying around in Earth airspace. Of course, the Greys actually crashed
> a space ship in New Mexico back in 1947.
>
> Lynn

The year 1947 was indeed a big year for "flying saucers,"
eventually to be known as UFOs and then UAPs. It was also a big
year for Princess Elizabeth, eventually to be known as Queen
Elizabeth II. This is what I'm learning from reviewing the
newspapers from that year. Her romance, engagement and wedding
all took place that year and were heavily covered by the press
in both the U.S. and Canada. The engagement was announced just
past the peak of the massive flying saucer reportage, which
itself coincided with both Canada Day and Independence Day.

Now here we are in another big year for the monarchy, and
spooky things in the sky have been brought out for consideration
in a manner that our press has assured us is "historic" because
the hearings were the first in a half-century.

One can muse about intelligent beings from other planets watching
us, but I think it's more like smart-ass beings from this planet
with the wherewithal to set the agenda of public events.

Re: "UFO Hearing: Pentagon Shows Declassified Footage of Flying Spherical Object"

<5963bbb5-60a8-4457-b762-0cb555fedbfdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=74029&group=rec.arts.sf.written#74029

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 10:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
Spherical Object"
From: mcdowell...@sky.com (Andrew McDowell)
 by: Andrew McDowell - Fri, 20 May 2022 17:59 UTC

You are not the only person to wonder about agenda setting - see e.g. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-support-the-current-thing