From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: alt.history.what-if
Subject: Re: Adolf Hitler crowns himself the German Kaiser after the Fall of France in 1940
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 23:33:51 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 07:33 UTC

On Mon, 4 May 2020 12:37:57 -0700 (PDT), graham.truesdale@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 1:05:54 AM UTC+1, WolfBear wrote:
>> What if Adolf Hitler would have crowned himself the German Kaiser after the Fall of France in 1940, similar to what Napoleon did over a century earlier, back in 1804?
>>
>Here is a 1934 cartoonist's idea of him doing so - https://www.granger.com/results.asp?inline=true&image=0032641&wwwflag=7&itemx=1

This is an old WI but I would think he'd quickly set about marrying
Eva Braun and spending as much time as possible trying to beget an
heir. And if she wasn't 125% eager for the role he'd quickly find
somebody else.

After all if you are to be the emperor you must have an heir right?
(And if that didn't work perhaps he'd try to persuade his nephew in
England to return to Germany.....)