Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 03:13:54 +0100
Subject: Re: A Yad's Friendly Plot
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 9 May 2022 02:13 UTC

On 09/05/2022 02:17, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> At the end of the Octo 18th Centenary episode, we see Jodie Whittaker start to regenerate. Then suddenly, we see Peter Capaldi wake up, finish his regeneration, and turn into a Black man! He then says "Oh brilliant", hits a wrong button, and falls..... Right into a pre US Civil War Southern plantation! He is then captured and turned into a slave.

His homosexuality would have made it even worse than that. He'd have
beaten to death when they found out he was gay.

Just look at what they did to Chicken George when they hacked off his
foot for daring to cast eyes at a white woman.

This is precisely the reason why race and sexuality swapping white
heterosexual characters who travel back and forth in time in the western
world is racist in itself from the offset.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner