Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 20:53:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good Sexism And Bad Sexism
From: ibsham...@gmail.com (Ilya Shambat)
 by: Ilya Shambat - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 03:53 UTC

I have been accused of being a sexist.

Guilty as charged. I am a sexist. I believe that women are naturally better than men.

But when they disfigure themselves of their beauty and goodness – in the name of feminism or equality or anything of the sort – they destroy their area of superiority and become inferior to men.

There are natural, non-culture-dependent, differences between men and women.. Many of these differences work in women’s favor. Women can bear children; men can’t. Women are naturally kinder, prettier and more compassionate than men. These differences should be celebrated, not denied. Once again, many of them work in favor of women.

My mother has a sign on her fridge that says “women who want to be equal with men lack ambition.” Russian women are certainly much better than Russian men. If American men know what is good for them, they will go for Russian women. That way they’ll give someone good a chance at a better life and give themselves a chance at a better life by being with such a woman.

I had a girlfriend who had been raised by feminists. She said that she preferred male authority over female authority, because in case of men there is often erotic attraction, whereas with women it’s “what do you cow know about.” Eminem had many female followers. They preferred violence by mean but sexy young men over emotional bullying by mean, unattractive older women. My former wife had worked in a female-run social work organization, and those women were absolutely horrible to her. Matriarchs can be just as bad as any patriarch, and they have no business claiming leadership of 50% of humanity when the 50% of humanity have not voted for them to be their leaders.

Equality is not the same thing as sameness. A Christian priest in America said that “men and women are equal in value, different in roles.” I have a daughter, and I value her at least as much as I would have valued a son. She is beautiful. She is smart. She is a sweetheart. I would not stand for her to get beaten up by some jerk, but neither will I stand for her to be abused by feminists for being pretty and kind. And I refuse to let this be the world in which these are the only two options.

Is sexism wrong? There is good sexism and there is bad sexism. Bad sexism sees women as being inferior to men and does not want their input in society.. Good sexism celebrates differences between men and women, especially on matters in which these differences favor women. There are many ways in which women are better than men. And seeing such things does far more to favor women than does the unisex ethic of cultural Marxists.