Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 14:24:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ferris bueller gets his degree srom colorado then stanford 10/21
From: westingr...@gmail.com (Greg Westin)
 by: Greg Westin - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 21:24 UTC

<longshot of the rocky mountains>
Ferris is there accepting his degree. He does it well. He smiles with his girlfriend Elise who is stuck in college another semester and did not do well.

<Ferris>
I'm so glad to graduate from college today

<Elise>
At least you got your degree

<Ferris>
Well, thanks for the help, guess what, I got into the Stanford Phd program

<Picture of crowd>
Crowd says "oh no"

<Speaker>
You're invited to speak at our graduation Ferris

<Ferris>
I would like to accept this degreer and this award summa cum laude from
Colorado. The only college I could have gotten a undergraduate degree from.. I'm so happy to help you. Our world will face many challenges connecting computers to help people meet together and live together. To get food. To write great stories. Thank you, I hope to help people do this sometimes.. Other times, I plan with the 1980s and 2010s to take all your money to do it. Remember people if you use a computer, that you eventually will pay in the millions for doing that.

<Elise>
Brilliant

<Ferris>
We didn't just take on EA games, we lead them now.

<Elise>
Spectactular

Ferris drops his mike

<Man in crowd>
Oh my God

<Ferris>
Don't worry I have my imac, I'm going to type the rest of this

<Elise>
Oh the screen

<Deion Sanders>

I think we can win against Berkeley and Stanford in the new season at least every year, unless John does something like he did against green bay. NAh

<Ferris>
typing
In the 21st century we will all hide behind computers once in a while. we will spend millions trying to leave them, or make flights to other places work. I have ideas, plans, not just propaganda to make them work

<Elise>
Probably propaganda but...

<Ferris>
We have plans at Stanford'

<Elise>
It will be a great world if you can afford a 4 million dollar house
Tell them to fuck off

<Ferris>

Fuck off Colorado

<Crowd>
huhhhhh

<Ferris>
Just kidding, but really you all need therapy. Why do you think your school is
so good in that for most people, University of Colorado after people like me graduate. And go on to be millionaires. You do it or you don't. It happens someday or it doesn't. What the hell do we do about it. You have a kid and write My life, or you get a trashcan at skid row. These are new times..

I made sure I got a pass in data structures so I wouldn't be one of those people. I never called Camille Kitto from Palmdale and gave up on the binary search tree and had the idiot from princeton who didn't care not give me advice and put the math class ahead like that guy G. You know him. He wants a pass from the university instead of a D. That's why he told me, I mean I say this. Anyway, he wants to write you, that he needs help in "Redmond" and I'm not sure if thats in Oregon or Washington. But Anyway.

We just don't want to know how the new CD store is going in the Bellvue mall. Someone like Dave Ghrol or Ed operates it and he can't swear or he's dead. Anyway there are 74 police around the mall at this moment, and I'm getting a phone call from Barron Trump here to put a link to Atari on Google search page.

Bye for now.

Elise
How will atari even program a 1987 NBA game without help from us. How will Amgen help G without us.