Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 14:41:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ferris bueller in stanford, bioinformatics assignment, gets a B-
From: westingr...@gmail.com (Greg Westin)
 by: Greg Westin - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 21:41 UTC

<Ferris>
I got my first assignment back
<Professor A>
It was good, except for your final analysis
<Ferris>
It's to design a part of a program that has inner circle of friends of 20, intermediate of 400, and the of 8000
<Professor A>
I liked your analysis of genetic algorithims and decided to give you a B
<Ferris>
I'd actually be surprised if Stanford even rivaled university of Colorado at Denver these days after Mike Shanahan
<Professor A>
And today we're going to go into using the for loop and AI- artificial intelligence.
<Ferris>
This is where we count to 1000 and everyone gets confused
<Professor A>
I just put x in a for loop that I did when I was 17 and got in school early, and got an exception compiler error
<Ferris>
Raises hand. Ok, just put an equal sign in between the 1 and the 1000
<Professor A>
That took alot. Thanks. I didn't want to be here today, my condo in Colma really sucks, and its surrounded by hookers and green day band members going to safeway 7 times a day and Brad Pitt.
<Ferris>
We forgive you
<Professor A>
I only have one girlfriend online, and I stopped seeing the hookers 3 years ago.
<Ferris>
We forgive you
<Professor A>
We don't like your name for your program, but if you rename it from inner circle or sphere we'll give you a B.
<Ferris>
call it the computer xenon
<Professor A>
Well call it Xenon