From: jdnic...@panix.com (James Nicoll)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: [tor dot com] Magic, Manga, and Hard Fantasy: Witch Hat Atelier
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:06:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: James Nicoll - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:06 UTC

Magic, Manga, and Hard Fantasy: Witch Hat Atelier
https://www.tor.com/2022/06/10/magic-manga-and-hard-fantasy-witch-hat-atelier/

In which I attempt to convince tor dot com readers of the virtues of
Witch Hat Atelier.

Re: [tor dot com] Magic, Manga, and Hard Fantasy: Witch Hat Atelier

<jghk5lF6i4mU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=75041&group=rec.arts.sf.written#75041

From: jai...@usually.sessile.org (Jaimie Vandenbergh)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Date: 10 Jun 2022 19:25:41 GMT
 by: Jaimie Vandenbergh - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:25 UTC

On 10 Jun 2022 at 17:06:29 BST, "James Nicoll" <James Nicoll> wrote:

> Magic, Manga, and Hard Fantasy: Witch Hat Atelier
> https://www.tor.com/2022/06/10/magic-manga-and-hard-fantasy-witch-hat-atelier/
>
> In which I attempt to convince tor dot com readers of the virtues of
> Witch Hat Atelier.

Good, isn't it? Beautifully drawn, extraordinarily wholesome, a serious
dark edge, and if I had kids in the 8-13 region it would be required
reading for them.
I've taken the opposite path to yours and rinsed all 8 extant translated
volumes in one go. 9 is due in a couple of weeks. No idea what the
schedule after that is.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
Homeopaths suffer from dilutions of grandeur