Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:11:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Communication And Sharks
From: ibsham...@gmail.com (Ilya Shambat)
 by: Ilya Shambat - Wed, 12 Apr 2023 02:11 UTC

I have discovered that the way a person communicates has a great effect on how he is perceived. If you communicate well, then people will be more likely to see you as a good person than if you don’t.

This of course has not been lost on any number of people who are up to no good. There are many people who learn to communicate well while being sharks.. These people would charm their way through society while being horrible to people closest to them.

Because of this, there are any number of highly ethical people who have decided that people with strong communication skills are liars and cheats. My experience has been that some are and some aren’t. These people would discourage the people close to them from developing these skills, and that does them a disservice.

Separate what is valid from the invalid. It is valid to have strong communication skills; it is not valid to be a shark. The more ethical people should learn communication skills in order for their superior values to count in society. That way we have both the good product and good marketing; and that generates superior results to either one acting alone.