From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,rec.arts.movies.current-films,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Swiss police probe hotel ski rental ban for Jewish guests
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:42:48 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 01:42 UTC

The Pischa mountain restaurant in Davos, Switzerland, has sparked a
police investigation after announcing it will no longer rent out snow
sports equipment to Jewish guests.

This has caused another scandal in the alpine resort involving this
group of guests. The Graubünden cantonal police have launched an
investigation on suspicion of discrimination and incitement to hatred.
The restaurant at the Pischa mountain station no longer rents out
sledges, airboards, skis and snowshoes to Jewish guests. They are
being informed of this in a letter in Hebrew posted on site and
addressed disrespectfully as “our brothers”, the online portal 20
Minuten reported on Monday.

According to the letter, various “annoying incidents” had led to the
rental stop.

The media office of the Graubünden cantonal police confirmed the
matter to the Keystone-SDA news agency on request. The police had
received a report from a private individual. “We have classified it as
a possible official offence and have therefore started an
investigation,” said media spokesman Roman Rüegg.

On enquiry, the Swiss Federation of Jewish Communities (SIG) spoke of
a new “level of audacity”. “An entire group of guests is being
collectively denigrated on the basis of their appearance and origin,”
wrote SIG Secretary General Jonathan Kreutner in a statement.

This is not just a moral and tasteful offence. “We will take legal
action or file a complaint for violation of the criminal offence of
racism”, Kreutner announced.

For the Swiss Federation of Jewish Communities, the rental ban is not
an isolated incident. There is a lot wrong in Davos. There are hotels,
restaurants and shops that do not warmly welcome Jewish guests. “Just
last summer, the local tourism organisation put cooperation with us
and our dialogue project on ice,” wrote the Secretary General.

The mountain restaurant and the Davos Kloster tourism organisation
could not be reached for comment until Monday afternoon. Sportbahnen
Pischa explained that the restaurant is an externally leased location
of the mountain railway. The company is not familiar with the matter.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/identities/swiss-police-probe-hotel-ski-rental-ban-for-jewish-guests/72499687

It is completely understandable why the owners of a resort wouldn't
want jews staying there. These are not clean people and God only knows
what diseases they're carrying. This is a matter of health.

So far as the Jews are concerned, they do not want to be placed in
comfortable buildings. They actually prefer to live as many to a room
as possible. They have no conception of sanitation, hygiene or decency
and are, as you know, the same sub-human types that we saw in the
internment camps."

- U.S. General George S. Patton in a letter 4 October 1945 and
addressed to former aide Lt. Col. Charles R. Codman

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17b35ded56ea3655$247965$24793$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7688&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#7688

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,rec.arts.movies.current-films,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:11:43 +0100
 by: Peeler - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:11 UTC

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:42:48 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> The Pischa mountain restaurant in Davos, Switzerland, has sparked a
> police investigation after announcing it will no longer rent out snow
> sports equipment to Jewish guests.

Well, that restaurant is going to be taught a lesson, just like you
abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi scum are being taught lesson after lesson on
Usenet, Loose Sphincter! LOL

> https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/identities/swiss-police-probe-hotel-ski-rental-ban-for-jewish-guests/72499687
>
> It is completely understandable why the owners of a resort wouldn't
> want jews staying there. These are not clean people and God only knows
> what diseases they're carrying. This is a matter of health.
>
> So far as the Jews are concerned, they do not want to be placed in
> comfortable buildings. They actually prefer to live as many to a room
> as possible. They have no conception of sanitation, hygiene or decency
> and are, as you know, the same sub-human types that we saw in the
> internment camps."
>
> - U.S. General George S. Patton in a letter 4 October 1945 and
> addressed to former aide Lt. Col. Charles R. Codman

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/general-patton-letter-in-which-he-refers-to-jews-as-'sub-human'-goes-on-sale-online-4WZX5S5VW0NrqsYUUlV3pp

That link describes perfectly the reason for Patton's ignoble letter in
which he tries to put the blame for his failure on his victims: Self defense
against Eisenhower's accusations of his neglect and shameful treatment of
dislocated people.

And his grandson's description of him is even better:

"Many years later, General Patton’s grandson, Robert H. Patton, would write:
'The injection of antisemitism into his perception of the political dynamic
of the occupation [of Germany] signalled his *ultimate loss of moral
bearings*.' "

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

--
jdyoung about Loose Sphincter:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

Re: Swiss police probe hotel ski rental ban for Jewish guests

<qg9nsipqspa65bihu0bu88qe44q97ol2ar@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7689&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#7689

From: efber...@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,rec.arts.movies.current-films,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:30:41 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 17:30 UTC

On Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 3:12:40 AM UTC-5,Ass licker Peeler
puked:
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:42:48 -0500, Loose Cannon wrote:
> > The Pischa mountain restaurant in Davos, Switzerland, has sparked a
> > police investigation after announcing it will no longer rent out snow
> > sports equipment to Jewish guests.
> Well, that restaurant is going to be taught a lesson, just like you
> abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi scum are being taught lesson after lesson on
> Usenet, Loose Sphincter! LOL
> >
> > https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/identities/swiss-police-probe-hotel-ski-rental-ban-for-jewish-guests/72499687
> >
> > It is completely understandable why the owners of a resort wouldn't
> > want jews staying there. These are not clean people and God only knows
> > what diseases they're carrying. This is a matter of health.
> >
> > So far as the Jews are concerned, they do not want to be placed in
> > comfortable buildings. They actually prefer to live as many to a room
> > as possible. They have no conception of sanitation, hygiene or decency
> > and are, as you know, the same sub-human types that we saw in the
> > internment camps."
> >
> > - U.S. General George S. Patton in a letter 4 October 1945 and
> > addressed to former aide Lt. Col. Charles R. Codman
> https://www.thejc.com/news/world/general-patton-letter-in-which-he-refers-to-jews-as-'sub-human'-goes-on-sale-online-4WZX5S5VW0NrqsYUUlV3pp
>
> That link describes perfectly the reason for Patton's ignoble letter in

C'mon Asshole licking Peeler, make us all laugh at your mental
retardation and tell us in your OWN words.

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17b37f54bda6c9f3$130637$23896$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7690&group=rec.arts.movies.current-films#7690

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,rec.arts.movies.current-films,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 19:23:49 +0100
 by: Peeler - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 18:23 UTC

On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:30:41 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

>>> So far as the Jews are concerned, they do not want to be placed in
>>> comfortable buildings. They actually prefer to live as many to a room
>>> as possible. They have no conception of sanitation, hygiene or decency
>>> and are, as you know, the same sub-human types that we saw in the
>>> internment camps."
>>>
>>> - U.S. General George S. Patton in a letter 4 October 1945 and
>>> addressed to former aide Lt. Col. Charles R. Codman
>> https://www.thejc.com/news/world/general-patton-letter-in-which-he-refers-to-jews-as-'sub-human'-goes-on-sale-online-4WZX5S5VW0NrqsYUUlV3pp
>>
>> That link describes perfectly the reason for Patton's ignoble letter in

> C'mon Asshole licking Peeler, make us all laugh at your mental
> retardation and tell us in your OWN words.

Here they are, restored, you exceptionally retarded gay neo-nazi whore: