arts / rec.arts.sf.written / Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten HeroesKevrob
+* Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten HeroesJibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
|`* Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten HeroesScott Lurndal
| `- Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten HeroesJibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
+- Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroested@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan
`* Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten HeroesLynn McGuire
 `- Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroested@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan

1
Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes

<c0bc26cc-213d-40fd-ba21-f05697046d44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=77676&group=rec.arts.sf.written#77676

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 11:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes
From: kev...@my-deja.com (Kevrob)
 by: Kevrob - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:02 UTC

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 12:33:46 PM UTC-4, Kevrob wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 6:14:58 PM UTC-4, Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> > In article <e517451c-05ce-432a...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > >her knowledge
> > >throw them

> > >help her.

> > >backstory,
> > >the week"

> > >crucifixition.

> > >Wasp may detest musicals, but I LURVVED the "Joxer the Mighty" theme song.
> > >
> > >Kevin R
> >
> > "And he's good with com-pa-nee, golly gee, he's Joxer, Joxer the Mighty!"
> > --
> Revel in its splendor!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xHC5TU7BE

Dead link.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes

<XnsAEF070E4FB93Ftaustingmail@85.12.62.232>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=77677&group=rec.arts.sf.written#77677

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
From: tausti...@gmail.com (Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 11:05:52 -0700
 by: Jibini Kula Tumbili - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:05 UTC

Kevrob <kevrob@my-deja.com> wrote in

> On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 12:33:46 PM UTC-4, Kevrob wrote:
>> On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 6:14:58 PM UTC-4, Ted Nolan
>> <tednolan> wrote:

>> > "And he's good with com-pa-nee, golly gee, he's Joxer, Joxer
>> > the Mighty!" --
>> Revel in its splendor!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xHC5TU7BE
>>
> Dead link.
>
> https://youtu.be/2_6qs1K9jrU
> Kevin R

Since you're replying to a seven year old post, I'm not surprised.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes

<jlkuu3Feac7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=77678&group=rec.arts.sf.written#77678

From: ...@ednolan (ted@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Date: 11 Aug 2022 18:09:08 GMT
 by: ted@loft.tnolan.com - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:09 UTC

In article <c0bc26cc-213d-40fd-ba21-f05697046d44n@googlegroups.com>,
Kevrob <kevrob@my-deja.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 12:33:46 PM UTC-4, Kevrob wrote:
>> On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 6:14:58 PM UTC-4, Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:

>(Originally
>better title).

>character.
>should, and thus
>immediately

>in my word
>laid down

>a hero on
>watched it to

>development
>prophecy ending

>time Xena was

>actually

>something,

>succeed in

>> > "And he's good with com-pa-nee, golly gee, he's Joxer, Joxer the Mighty!"
>> > --
>> Revel in its splendor!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xHC5TU7BE
>>
>Dead link.
>
>https://youtu.be/2_6qs1K9jrU
>Kevin R

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes

<td3hru$282ul$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=77679&group=rec.arts.sf.written#77679

From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 13:30:22 -0500
 by: Lynn McGuire - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:30 UTC

<jll1d3Fen7pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=77682&group=rec.arts.sf.written#77682

From: ...@ednolan (ted@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Date: 11 Aug 2022 18:51:15 GMT
 by: ted@loft.tnolan.com - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:51 UTC

In article <td3hru$282ul$1@dont-email.me>,
Lynn McGuire <lynnmcguire5@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 8/11/2022 1:02 PM, Kevrob wrote:

>(Originally
>better title).

>character.
>should, and thus
>immediately

>watched it to

>development

>something,

>>> Revel in its splendor!
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xHC5TU7BE
>>>
>> Dead link.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/2_6qs1K9jrU
>> Kevin R
>
>Yes, I have been noticing a lot of linkrot on youtube lately. Not good.
>
>Lynn

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes

<FucJK.731757$ntj.606700@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=77683&group=rec.arts.sf.written#77683

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 19:10:29 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 19:10 UTC

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha <taustinca@gmail.com> writes:
>Kevrob <kevrob@my-deja.com> wrote in
>> On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 12:33:46 PM UTC-4, Kevrob wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xHC5TU7BE
>>>
>> Dead link.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/2_6qs1K9jrU
>> Kevin R
>>
>Since you're replying to a seven year old post, I'm not surprised.

looks like he was replying to himself, to update the link.

Re: Just For Fun: My Top Ten Heroes

<XnsAEF087967E650taustingmail@85.12.62.245>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=77688&group=rec.arts.sf.written#77688

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
From: tausti...@gmail.com (Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 13:19:43 -0700
 by: Jibini Kula Tumbili - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 20:19 UTC

scott@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote in news:FucJK.731757
$ntj.606700@fx15.iad:

> Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha <taustinca@gmail.com> writes:
>>Kevrob <kevrob@my-deja.com> wrote in

>>> Dead link.
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/2_6qs1K9jrU
>>> Kevin R
>>>
>>Since you're replying to a seven year old post, I'm not surprised.
>
> looks like he was replying to himself, to update the link.

It still seems unlikely that anyone else will care.

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.