It's amazing how nice people are to you when they know you're going away. -- Michael Arlen

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

SubjectAuthor
* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Last Doctor
+* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
|`* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manIdlehands
| `- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manBlueshirt
+* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manIdlehands
|`* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manBlueshirt
| +- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manIdlehands
| +* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
| |`* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manBlueshirt
| | `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
| |  `- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
| `- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
+- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe True Doctor
+* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manYour Name
|+* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manBlueshirt
||+* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manBlueshirt
|||`- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manBlueshirt
||+* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
|||`- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
||`- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manYour Name
|`* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
| +* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
| |`* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
| | `- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a mansolar penguin
| +* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manYour Name
| |+* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
| ||`- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
| |`- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
| +* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manYour Name
| |+- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Last Doctor
| |`* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a mansolar penguin
| | `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manYour Name
| |  `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Last Doctor
| |   `- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
| +- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
| +- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
| `- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
+* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Other Doctor
|`- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manYour Name
`* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Dark Doctor
 +* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
 |`* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Dark Doctor
 | +* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Coca Cola Kid
 | |`- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Dark Doctor
 | `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
 |  +- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manBlueshirt
 |  `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Dark Doctor
 |   `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
 |    `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
 |     +* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manYour Name
 |     |`- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
 |     `- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manDaniel65
 `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Last Doctor
  +- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manIdlehands
  +- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Last Doctor
  `* We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Dark Doctor
   `- We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a manThe Last Doctor

Pages:1234567
Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5ql3e$qqi$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7798&group=rec.arts.drwho#7798

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 20:36:30 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 15 May 2022 10:36 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 15/5/22 12:14 am:
> In article <t5ob8o$835$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 12/5/22 12:10 am:

>>> The meesage is the idlehnds lies to no end.
>>
>> But, clown, it was YOU, clown, who posted that YOU, clown, had been
>> blocked from RTD's account, clown.
>>
>> Nothing what-so-ever to do with Idlehands, clown!!

> Then start looking in the correct direction, Dannyboy!

I did, clown!! I looked up above in this thread where YOU, clown, posted
that YOU, clown, had been blocked from RTD's account, clown!!

Suddenly I am blocked from RTD's account.
End Quote

Nothing what-so-ever to do with Idlehands, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5qlg6$sft$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7799&group=rec.arts.drwho#7799

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 20:43:20 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 15 May 2022 10:43 UTC

The True Doctor wrote on 15/5/22 6:19 pm:
> On 09/05/2022 12:29, Daniel65 wrote:
>> The True Doctor wrote on 9/5/22 7:50 am:
>>>>>>
>>> Have you looked at the ratings recently?
>>
>> Is that all that matters?? Do ratings determine if you'll enjoy the
>> program or not, Aggy??
>
> Ratings are determined by the criteria of something being good enough to
> deserve them first, not the other way round.

WHAT??

I thought Rating were determined by the number of People who watched a
show/program.

If the show/program is shit, the ratings are pathetic!!
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5qll7$v3c$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7800&group=rec.arts.drwho#7800

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 10:45:59 -0000 (UTC)
References: <t58cno$935$1@dont-email.me> <nqednfpLMNQmjeX_nZ2dnUU7-bvNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t593sr$ss8$1@dont-email.me> <BcydnZOxQfynh-X_nZ2dnUU7-SnNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5983n$taj$2@dont-email.me> <CbKdnQXhns5Jr-X_nZ2dnUU7-YnNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t59cga$2rk$1@dont-email.me> <d_KdnRJ0rJqBpuX_nZ2dnUU7-YPNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5atut$afe$1@dont-email.me> <Y8OdnS1lRLk6Kh3_nZ2dnUU7-KfNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5qkdp$md5$1@dont-email.me> <9f3aab66-2078-4532-b403-7dc22f1e41b1n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 15 May 2022 10:45 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:25:00 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> > The True Doctor wrote:

> > > Ratings are determined by the criteria of something being good
> > > enough to deserve them first, not the other way round.
> >
> > That can't be right, as if a new TV series started at 8pm on a
> > Monday evening then the first Episode wouldn't have any ratings at
> > all in advance for you to judge it on... so you would watch it if
> > you thought it would be entertaining, and avoid it if you didn't.
> > Ratings would be irrelevant then wouldn't they? So ratings are not
> > the be all and end all you make them out to be as criteria for
> > enjoying a TV show. I would suggest that entertainment value is a
> > bigger criteria for most people when choosing to watch something,
> > or not.
>
> I think Aggy means that the ratings are an indication of how good the
> FANS think a show is. The less entertaining a show is, the lower the
> fans will rate it!

Ratings are irrelevant for that too, as they can only be a judgement on
the previous episode(s) not the one in front of you that you might be
considering watching. A season of any TV show could have eight episodes
and the first seven are rated average to poor, yet the eighth episode
could be a classic, the best of the lot. So how else can you judge that
episode in advance if ratings are your sole criteria? Using the ratings
as guide you'd miss out on a great episode!

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5qqd6$n2$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7814&group=rec.arts.drwho#7814

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 12:07:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 15 May 2022 12:07 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <t5qkdp$md5$1@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The True Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> Ratings are determined by the criteria of something being good
> >> enough to deserve them first, not the other way round.
> >
> > That can't be right, as if a new TV series started at 8pm on a
> > Monday evening then the first Episode wouldn't have any ratings at
> > all in advance for you to judge it on... so you would watch it if
> > you thought it would be entertaining, and avoid it if you didn't.
> > Ratings would be irrelevant then wouldn't they? So ratings are not
> > the be all and end all you make them out to be as criteria for
> > enjoying a TV show. I would suggest that entertainment value is a
> > bigger criteria for most people when choosing to watch something,
> > or not.
>
> Such is life.

Yes Dave, that is life.

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5qqd6$n2$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7815&group=rec.arts.drwho#7815

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 12:07:03 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <9f3aab66-2078-4532-b403-7dc22f1e41b1n@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> That can't be right, as if a new TV series started at 8pm on a
> >> Monday evening then the first Episode wouldn't have any ratings at
> >> all in advance for you to judge it on... so you would watch it if
> >> you thought it would be entertaining, and avoid it if you didn't.
> >> Ratings would be irrelevant then wouldn't they? So ratings are not
> >> the be all and end all you make them out to be as criteria for
> >> enjoying a TV show. I would suggest that entertainment value is a
> >> bigger criteria for most people when choosing to watch something,
> >> or not.
> >
> > I think Aggy means that the ratings are an indication of how good
> > the FANS think a show is. The less entertaining a show is, the
> > lower the fans will rate it!
>
> Spot on! Tim shows some sign of intelligence.

Unlike a lot of the FANS... who show their low IQ level day after day
online with their delusional bigoted nonsense.

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5qqoh$3ap$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7816&group=rec.arts.drwho#7816

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 13:14:36 +0100
References: <t58cno$935$1@dont-email.me> <nqednfpLMNQmjeX_nZ2dnUU7-bvNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t593sr$ss8$1@dont-email.me> <BcydnZOxQfynh-X_nZ2dnUU7-SnNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5983n$taj$2@dont-email.me> <CbKdnQXhns5Jr-X_nZ2dnUU7-YnNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t59cga$2rk$1@dont-email.me> <d_KdnRJ0rJqBpuX_nZ2dnUU7-YPNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5atut$afe$1@dont-email.me> <Y8OdnS1lRLk6Kh3_nZ2dnUU7-KfNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5qlg6$sft$1@dont-email.me>
 by: The Other Doctor - Sun, 15 May 2022 12:14 UTC

"Daniel65" <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote in message

>> Ratings are determined by the criteria of something being good enough to
>> deserve them first, not the other way round.
>>
> WHAT??
>
> I thought Rating were determined by the number of People who watched a
> show/program.
>
> If the show/program is shit, the ratings are pathetic!!

I'm not sure it necessarily works that way. Ratings indicate the number of
people who are watching. They show whether a programme is popular - not
whether it's actually any good.

There's also been a generational shift from broadcast TV to cable and
streaming services. Ratings really don't mean what they once did.

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5qrcl$7o1$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7817&group=rec.arts.drwho#7817

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 13:25:25 +0100
References: <t58cno$935$1@dont-email.me> <nqednfpLMNQmjeX_nZ2dnUU7-bvNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t593sr$ss8$1@dont-email.me> <BcydnZOxQfynh-X_nZ2dnUU7-SnNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5983n$taj$2@dont-email.me> <CbKdnQXhns5Jr-X_nZ2dnUU7-YnNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t59cga$2rk$1@dont-email.me> <d_KdnRJ0rJqBpuX_nZ2dnUU7-YPNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5atut$afe$1@dont-email.me> <Y8OdnS1lRLk6Kh3_nZ2dnUU7-KfNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <t5qkdp$md5$1@dont-email.me> <9f3aab66-2078-4532-b403-7dc22f1e41b1n@googlegroups.com>
 by: The Other Doctor - Sun, 15 May 2022 12:25 UTC

"tsbr...@gmail.com" <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:25:00 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
>> The True Doctor wrote:

>> > Ratings are determined by the criteria of something being good enough
>> > to deserve them first, not the other way round.
>> That can't be right, as if a new TV series started at 8pm on a Monday
>> evening then the first Episode wouldn't have any ratings at all in
>> advance for you to judge it on... so you would watch it if you thought
>> it would be entertaining, and avoid it if you didn't. Ratings would be
>> irrelevant then wouldn't they? So ratings are not the be all and end
>> all you make them out to be as criteria for enjoying a TV show. I would
>> suggest that entertainment value is a bigger criteria for most people
>> when choosing to watch something, or not.
>
> I think Aggy means that the ratings are an indication of how good the FANS
> think a show is. The less entertaining a show is, the lower the fans will
> rate it!

Nonsense, Tim. There are 2 types of viewer - the casual viewer, and the fan.
Ratings don't indicate how good fans think a show is. Ratings indicate how
many people are watching the show.

To find out what the fans think, you hold polls - such as published by
Doctor Who Magazine. But even that's not necessarily a good indication.
Doctor Who has a variety of fans - some who started watching in 1963, and
some who have only just discovered the show. So you might get very different
views.

Then you get Aggy and Yads - people who hate change, hate women, and in
Aggy's case, hate anyone not white. They rate the show poorly regardless of
whether it's good or bad.

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5qsca$e9v$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7822&group=rec.arts.drwho#7822

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 22:40:41 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 15 May 2022 12:40 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 15/5/22 9:47 pm:
> In article <t5ql3e$qqi$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 15/5/22 12:14 am:

<Snip>

>>> Then start looking in the correct direction, Dannyboy!
>>
>> I did, clown!! I looked up above in this thread where YOU, clown,
>> posted that YOU, clown, had been blocked from RTD's account,
>> clown!!
>>
>> Quote Suddenly I am blocked from RTD's account. End Quote
>>
>> Nothing what-so-ever to do with Idlehands, clown!!

> Well Idlehands will lie about the situation, Dannyboy!

But, in at least THIS CASE, clown, YOU, clown, were *WRONG* , clown, so
shouldn't YOU, clown, be apologising to Idlehands, clown??

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5tbh0$hne$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7856&group=rec.arts.drwho#7856

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 21:11:28 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 16 May 2022 11:11 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 16/5/22 9:24 am:
> In article <t5qsca$e9v$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 15/5/22 9:47 pm:

<Snip>

>>> Well Idlehands will lie about the situation, Dannyboy!
>>
>> But, in at least THIS CASE, clown, YOU, clown, were *WRONG* , clown, so
>> shouldn't YOU, clown, be apologising to Idlehands, clown??

> for his batter spew of lies, Dannyboy? I don't think so.

No, clown, *NOT* for what Idlehands may or may not have done, clown
(YOU, clown, have yet to provide any EVIDENCE, clown!), BUT FOR WHAT
YOU, clown, MOST DIFFERENTLY HAVE DONE, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5th2o$pac$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7864&group=rec.arts.drwho#7864

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 06:46:13 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Mon, 16 May 2022 12:46 UTC

On 2022-05-16 5:11 a.m., Daniel65 wrote:
> The Doctor wrote on 16/5/22 9:24 am:
>> In article <t5qsca$e9v$1@dont-email.me>,
>> Daniel65  <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
> <Snip>

>>> But, in at least THIS CASE, clown, YOU, clown, were *WRONG* , clown, so
>>> shouldn't YOU, clown, be apologising to Idlehands, clown??
>
>> for his batter spew of lies, Dannyboy? I don't think so.
>
> No, clown, *NOT* for what Idlehands may or may not have done, clown
> (YOU, clown, have yet to provide any EVIDENCE, clown!), BUT FOR WHAT
> YOU, clown, MOST DIFFERENTLY HAVE DONE, clown!!

Binky thinks he is above rules and etiquette, the result of an indulgent
upbringing by parents who foolishly place their children on pedestals.

His world will one day come crashing down around his ears and I look
forward to the day.

(WTF is a "Batter spew")

--
The very powerful and very stupid have one thing in common. They don't
alter their views to match the facts.

They alter the facts to match their views.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5un0u$svg$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7882&group=rec.arts.drwho#7882

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 17:33:47 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Mon, 16 May 2022 23:33 UTC

On 2022-05-16 9:11 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <t5tbh0$hne$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 16/5/22 9:24 am:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> for his batter spew of lies, Dannyboy? I don't think so.
>>
>> No, clown, *NOT* for what Idlehands may or may not have done, clown
>> (YOU, clown, have yet to provide any EVIDENCE, clown!), BUT FOR WHAT
>> YOU, clown, MOST DIFFERENTLY HAVE DONE, clown!!

<CHOP OF NONSENSE

> Besides, AGA has outed Idlehands fro his Lies, Dannyboy!

When did AGA(?) "outed me fro"? Did I miss it? Well it's probably just
another binky fairy tale.

Have you noticed binky can never do anything for himself?

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5vu4b$2c6$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7918&group=rec.arts.drwho#7918

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 20:41:16 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 17 May 2022 10:41 UTC

Idlehands wrote on 16/5/22 10:46 pm:
> On 2022-05-16 5:11 a.m., Daniel65 wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 16/5/22 9:24 am:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> for his batter spew of lies, Dannyboy? I don't think so.
>>
>> No, clown, *NOT* for what Idlehands may or may not have done, clown
>> (YOU, clown, have yet to provide any EVIDENCE, clown!), BUT FOR
>> WHAT YOU, clown, MOST DIFFERENTLY HAVE DONE, clown!!
>
> Binky thinks he is above rules and etiquette,

Yes.

> the result of an
> indulgent upbringing by parents who foolishly place their children on
> pedestals.

Yes.

> His world will one day come crashing down around his ears and I look
> forward to the day.

And Yes!!

> (WTF is a "Batter spew")

Maybe the clown was battering Fish for Dinner .... but spewed!!

No, that can't be right ..... after all his Mum would be cooking Dinner
for him, surely!!
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t5vua9$3k4$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7919&group=rec.arts.drwho#7919

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 20:44:27 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 17 May 2022 10:44 UTC

Idlehands wrote on 17/5/22 9:33 am:
> On 2022-05-16 9:11 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <t5tbh0$hne$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> No, clown, *NOT* for what Idlehands may or may not have done,
>>> clown (YOU, clown, have yet to provide any EVIDENCE, clown!), BUT
>>> FOR WHAT YOU, clown, MOST DIFFERENTLY HAVE DONE, clown!!
>>
> <CHOP OF NONSENSE
>>
>> Besides, AGA has outed Idlehands fro his Lies, Dannyboy!
>
> When did AGA(?) "outed me fro"? Did I miss it? Well it's probably
> just another binky fairy tale.
>
> Have you noticed binky can never do anything for himself?

Yes, that is fairly apparent, Idlehands. I mean the clown must be sooooo
busy looking after his thriving ISP business!!
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t60599$o4v$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7934&group=rec.arts.drwho#7934

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 06:43:21 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Tue, 17 May 2022 12:43 UTC

On 2022-05-17 4:44 a.m., Daniel65 wrote:
> Idlehands wrote on 17/5/22 9:33 am:
>> On 2022-05-16 9:11 a.m., The Doctor wrote:

>> <CHOP OF NONSENSE
>>>
>>> Besides, AGA has outed Idlehands fro his Lies, Dannyboy!
>>
>> When did AGA(?) "outed me fro"?  Did I miss it?  Well it's probably
>> just another binky fairy tale.
>>
>> Have you noticed binky can never do anything for himself?
>
> Yes, that is fairly apparent, Idlehands. I mean the clown must be sooooo
> busy looking after his thriving ISP business!!

That would be the business with a "client list" that is over 60% broken
links? Yes he must be busy....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t60dt3$681$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7949&group=rec.arts.drwho#7949

From: stephen....@ntlworld.com (The Other Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 16:12:05 +0100
 by: The Other Doctor - Tue, 17 May 2022 15:12 UTC

"Idlehands" <hidefromu@hushmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Have you noticed binky can never do anything for himself?
>>
>> Yes, that is fairly apparent, Idlehands. I mean the clown must be sooooo
>> busy looking after his thriving ISP business!!
>
> That would be the business with a "client list" that is over 60% broken
> links? Yes he must be busy....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Quite amusing really. That client list is rapidly dwindling and what's
showing is probably wrong.
Druids Rugby Club. Yads lists their old website: www.nk.ca/~druidsadm. They
don't use that. They moved to www.druidsrfc.com. Far more professional.
Descon Engineering. Yads lists their website as www.descon.ab.ca. Nope. It's
got a proper website at www.descon.com.

And I love his "testimonials" - all 5 of them (and 3 of those have been
there since at least 2002).

Useful advice for everyone from Yads:
How can I improve my computer's internet speed?
"Increase your ram to at least 64 or 128K for improved performance."

What is causing my computer to disconnect from the internet?
"Your browser may need updated or reloaded."

Thanks for that...

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t61eef$vc6$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7955&group=rec.arts.drwho#7955

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 18:25:50 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Wed, 18 May 2022 00:25 UTC

On 2022-05-17 9:12 a.m., The Other Doctor wrote:
> "Idlehands" <hidefromu@hushmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Yes, that is fairly apparent, Idlehands. I mean the clown must be sooooo
>>> busy looking after his thriving ISP business!!
>>
>> That would be the business with a "client list" that is over 60% broken
>> links? Yes he must be busy....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
>
> Quite amusing really. That client list is rapidly dwindling and what's
> showing is probably wrong.
> Druids Rugby Club. Yads lists their old website: www.nk.ca/~druidsadm. They
> don't use that. They moved to www.druidsrfc.com. Far more professional.
> Descon Engineering. Yads lists their website as www.descon.ab.ca. Nope. It's
> got a proper website at www.descon.com.
>
> And I love his "testimonials" - all 5 of them (and 3 of those have been
> there since at least 2002).
>
> Useful advice for everyone from Yads:
> How can I improve my computer's internet speed?
> "Increase your ram to at least 64 or 128K for improved performance."
>
> What is causing my computer to disconnect from the internet?
> "Your browser may need updated or reloaded."
>
> Thanks for that...

You're welcome!

It's good to have a laugh now and then, makes the day go by much faster :)

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t61egs$vc6$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7956&group=rec.arts.drwho#7956

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 18:27:08 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Wed, 18 May 2022 00:27 UTC

On 2022-05-17 8:20 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <t5vua9$3k4$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote on 17/5/22 9:33 am:

>>> <CHOP OF NONSENSE

>>> When did AGA(?) "outed me fro"? Did I miss it? Well it's probably
>>> just another binky fairy tale.
>>>
>>> Have you noticed binky can never do anything for himself?
>>
>> Yes, that is fairly apparent, Idlehands. I mean the clown must be sooooo
>> busy looking after his thriving ISP business!!
>

> OR is Ildehands lying so much, he floods newsgroups with lies.

Let's take a look at your own stats there binky and tell me again who is
flooding the newsgroups.

P.S. It's Idlehands, spell it right for sweets sake.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t6263g$dqe$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7976&group=rec.arts.drwho#7976

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 17:09:36 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 18 May 2022 07:09 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 18/05/2022 10:39 am:

<Snip>

> The ram's son for US Senate: Conner Lamb, in Pennsylvania.

What about the Senators, daughter, Tim?? Surely she was a lamb at one time!!
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<t6268m$dqe$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7977&group=rec.arts.drwho#7977

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 17:12:22 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 18 May 2022 07:12 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 18/05/2022 12:20 am:

<Snip>

> OR is Ildehands lying so much, he floods newsgroups with lies.

Well, as it's yet to be proven that Idlehands lies at all, clown, I'm
guessing 'NO', clown!!
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<to0160$14q9c$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=13813&group=rec.arts.drwho#13813

From: darkdoc...@geocities.com (The Dark Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 16:24:37 -0600
 by: The Dark Doctor - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 22:24 UTC

"The Last Doctor" wrote in message news:t58cno$935$1@dont-email.me...

>Ncuti Gatwa: BBC names actor as next Doctor Who star
>https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61371123
>
>You may not be familiar with him but if not, check out Netflix’s Sex
>Education (you should anyway). His Eric is an excellent role.

The Doctor is always a man. Sometimes he is a queer man, like the most
recent incarnation, but he is always a man.

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<to1dsi$1bojd$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=13816&group=rec.arts.drwho#13816

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 22:09:06 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 11:09 UTC

The Dark Doctor wrote on 22/12/22 9:24 am:
> "The Last Doctor"  wrote in message news:t58cno$935$1@dont-email.me...
>
>> Ncuti Gatwa: BBC names actor as next Doctor Who star
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61371123
>>
>> You may not be familiar with him but if not, check out Netflix’s Sex
>> Education (you should anyway). His Eric is an excellent role.
>
> The Doctor is always a man.  Sometimes he is a queer man, like the most
> recent incarnation, but he is always a man.

Sooooo .... WHAT?? Are you suggesting that JodieDoc wasn't a Female
Doctor, just an effeminate looking Male Doctor??
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<to23fk$1e1fi$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=13826&group=rec.arts.drwho#13826

From: darkdoc...@geocities.com (The Dark Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 11:17:37 -0600
 by: The Dark Doctor - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:17 UTC

"Daniel65" wrote in message news:to1dsi$1bojd$2@dont-email.me...

>The Dark Doctor wrote on 22/12/22 9:24 am:
>> "The Last Doctor" wrote in message news:t58cno$935$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>>> Ncuti Gatwa: BBC names actor as next Doctor Who star
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61371123
>>>
>>> You may not be familiar with him but if not, check out Netflix’s Sex
>>> Education (you should anyway). His Eric is an excellent role.
>>
>> The Doctor is always a man. Sometimes he is a queer man, like the most
>> recent incarnation, but he is always a man.
>
>Sooooo .... WHAT?? Are you suggesting that JodieDoc wasn't a Female Doctor,
>just an effeminate looking Male Doctor??

Sure, why not?

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<8913ec88-fe41-47fb-a3d7-7253fc74d8fcn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=13839&group=rec.arts.drwho#13839

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 18:18:05 -0800 (PST)
From: thecocac...@gmail.com (The Coca Cola Kid)
 by: The Coca Cola Kid - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 02:18 UTC

On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 5:41:59 PM UTC-6, netk...@gmail.com wrote:
> In article <to23fk$1e1fi$1...@dont-email.me>,
> The Dark Doctor <darkd...@geocities.com> wrote:

> >>Sooooo .... WHAT?? Are you suggesting that JodieDoc wasn't a Female Doctor,
> >>just an effeminate looking Male Doctor??
> >
> >Sure, why not?
> >
> Ugh!

That's what King Yrcanos said when he found out something similar about Nicola Bryant's character.

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<to3vq1$1mfu8$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=13844&group=rec.arts.drwho#13844

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 21:27:11 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 10:27 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 23/12/22 4:27 am:
> On Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 9:17:42 AM UTC-8, The Dark Doctor
> wrote:
>> "Daniel65" wrote in message

>>> Sooooo .... WHAT?? Are you suggesting that JodieDoc wasn't a
>>> Female Doctor, just an effeminate looking Male Doctor??
>> Sure, why not?
>
> So JodieDoc was transgender by our standards?

No, Tim, as I understand it, the suggestion is that JodicDoc was a
Transvestite Male, i.e. a Cross-dresser!

If JodicDoc were transgender that would mean JodieDoc was a Female!!
--
Daniel

Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

<nnd$126a3281$596c32f2@865ee0500e18e734>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=13849&group=rec.arts.drwho#13849

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 12:13:06 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 23 Dec 2022 11:13 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Friday, December 23, 2022 at 2:27:15 AM UTC-8, Daniel65 wrote:
> >
> > If JodicDoc were transgender that would mean JodieDoc was a
> > Female!!
>
> But might be biologically male by the definitions of Florida Governor
> Ron DeSantis!

No Tim.