Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 11:50:32 +0200
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
From: patrick....@gmail.com (Patrick)
Subject: Multiverses in recent short stories
 by: Patrick - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 09:50 UTC

Nowadays, multiverses regularly appear in scientific articles and
science fiction novels. But what about recent (i.e. since about 2000)
short stories (or novelettes, or novellas). As I was discussing with a
friend, I could only name a few :
- Paul Melko : Ten Sigmas,
- Alastair Reynolds : Signal to Noise,
- Eric Brown : The Rest Is Speculation,
- Lettie Prell : Justice Systems in Quantum Parallel Probabilities,
- Sarah Pinsker : And Then There Were (N-One),
- Ted Chiang : Anxiety Is the Dizziness of Freedom,
- Rich Larson : 30.
I am sure there are a lot more. Can you help ?

--
Cet e-mail a été vérifié par le logiciel antivirus d'Avast.