From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: S09E02 The Witch's Familiar
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 20:23:31 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 16 May 2022 10:23 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 16/5/22 3:29 pm:
> In article <4d51a197-5205-43ed-9ff9-3931d14da8dfn@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbrueni264@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 5:56:24 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com
>> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> How dare you!! The most evil team in the Universe, manCHEATer
>>> United!!
>>
>> How did Maydryn Undead turn into manCHEATer United?
>
> MU!!

So YOU, clown, posted 'Maydryn Undead.' (see, it's still showing above,
clown!!) and, in the very next post, Tim, asks "What about MU?".

How STUPID are YOU, clown, that YOU, clown, immediately think that Tim,
a YANK with ZERO interest (as I recall) in English Football, is
referring to Manchester United, clown??

Gee Whiz, YOU really are STUPID, clown!!

On the other hand, still, it's a post so added to your Precious Post
Count, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: S09E02 The Witch's Familiar

<t5vrgg$fjn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7905&group=rec.arts.drwho#7905

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:56:33 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 17 May 2022 09:56 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 17/5/22 1:04 am:
> In article <t5t8n3$prb$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 16/5/22 3:29 pm:
>>> In article
>>> <4d51a197-5205-43ed-9ff9-3931d14da8dfn@googlegroups.com>,
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> MU!!
>>
>> So YOU, clown, posted 'Maydryn Undead.' (see, it's still showing
>> above, clown!!) and, in the very next post, Tim, asks "What about
>> MU?".
>>
>> How STUPID are YOU, clown, that YOU, clown, immediately think that
>> Tim, a YANK with ZERO interest (as I recall) in English Football,
>> is referring to Manchester United, clown??
>>
>> Gee Whiz, YOU really are STUPID, clown!!
>>
>> On the other hand, still, it's a post so added to your Precious
>> Post Count, clown!!

> Just like you not understanding what PT stand for in a drwho group,
> Dannyboy!

Not a problem, clown, 'PT' stood for 'PT Barham', clown!!