From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: S09E02 The Witch's Familiar
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 19:59:06 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 17 May 2022 09:59 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 17/5/22 1:22 am:
> In article <384af83e-c54b-4c4d-b704-fa51d06eb5b0n@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 2:32:37 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Maydryn Undead.
>>
>> How would telling all writers about TARDIS features have ruled out
>> Mawdryn Undead? Telling writers about the TARDIS features would not
>> necessarily rule out revealing the new feature of being able to use a
>> temporal short between two Lethbridge Stewarts to enable the Mawdryns to
>> die without burning out the Doctor's regeneration energies.
>
> Orignally, Ian Cesterton was suppose to be Turlough's math teacher.

Which has bugger all to do with what Tim posted, clown!!

But, still, it's a post so added to your Precious Post Count, clown!!

Oh! And by the way, clown .... (AKJV) Luke 6:42 Either how canst thou
say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine
eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then
shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
--
Daniel

Re: S09E02 The Witch's Familiar

<t624jo$7fe$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=7973&group=rec.arts.drwho#7973

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 16:44:08 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 18 May 2022 06:44 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 18/05/2022 12:11 am:
> In article <t5vrl7$fjn$2@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 17/5/22 1:22 am:
>>> In article