From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "Centers of Gravity (Frontlines)" by Marko Kloos
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 16:42:59 -0500
 by: Lynn McGuire - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:42 UTC

"Centers of Gravity (Frontlines)" by Marko Kloos
https://www.amazon.com/Centers-Gravity-Frontlines-Marko-Kloos/dp/1542032814/

Book number eight of an eight book military science fiction series. I
read the well printed and well bound POD (print on demand) trade
paperback published by 47North in 2022. I believe that this is the last
book in the series but I am hoping that the author reconsiders. After
all, he did leave several hanging threads, the foremost of which is who
will survive, the humans or the Lankies ?
https://www.markokloos.com/?p=3077

In book seven, Major Grayson and the crew of the battle carrier NACS
Washington were left 900 light years away from Earth when they
accidentally got caught up with a Lankie ship entering their version of
FTL. They ended up in a sunless system that is totally infested by
Lankies. After a few weeks, running out of food, water, and fuel, they
start looking for supplies. And what they find surprises them.

The author has a website at:
https://www.markokloos.com/

My rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars (3,530 reviews)

Lynn