From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "Citadel (The Palladium Wars)" by Marko Kloos
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:54:13 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 21:54 UTC

"Citadel (The Palladium Wars)" by Marko Kloos
https://www.amazon.com/Citadel-Palladium-Wars-Marko-Kloos/dp/1542027241/

Book number three of a three book military science fiction series. I
read the well printed and well bound POD (print on demand) trade
paperback published by 47North in 2021. I suspect that there will be
more books in the series as there are eight books in his Frontlines series.

The Gretians lost the system wide war to the Alliance of the Gaia system
several years ago. With a half million dead and trillions of ags
expended, feelings still run high even though it has been almost two
decades since the armistice. And the fifteen percent of Gretia GDP
being paid as war reparations and the Alliance occupation of Gretia are
breeding continual resentment against the Alliance.

Somebody is fomenting terrorist incidents on the ground in Gretia and in
the Gaia system using piracy. And now nuclear weapons are involved.
With Rhodia's new stealth corvettes, there is now tracking of the
terrorists. BTW, the series reminds me a lot of the time period on
Earth between WWI and WWII.

The author has a website at:
https://www.markokloos.com/

My rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (3,653 reviews)

Lynn

Re: "Citadel (The Palladium Wars)" by Marko Kloos

<tkejj0$g7b$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=81536&group=rec.arts.sf.written#81536

From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: Re: "Citadel (The Palladium Wars)" by Marko Kloos
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 16:01:04 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 22:01 UTC

On 11/8/2022 3:54 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote:
> "Citadel (The Palladium Wars)" by Marko Kloos
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Citadel-Palladium-Wars-Marko-Kloos/dp/1542027241/
>
> Book number three of a three book military science fiction series.  I
> read the well printed and well bound POD (print on demand) trade
> paperback published by 47North in 2021.  I suspect that there will be
> more books in the series as there are eight books in his Frontlines series.
>
> The Gretians lost the system wide war to the Alliance of the Gaia system
> several years ago.  With a half million dead and trillions of ags
> expended, feelings still run high even though it has been almost two
> decades since the armistice.  And the fifteen percent of Gretia GDP
> being paid as war reparations and the Alliance occupation of Gretia are
> breeding continual resentment against the Alliance.
>
> Somebody is fomenting terrorist incidents on the ground in Gretia and in
> the Gaia system using piracy.  And now nuclear weapons are involved.
> With Rhodia's new stealth corvettes, there is now tracking of the
> terrorists.  BTW, the series reminds me a lot of the time period on
> Earth between WWI and WWII.
>
> The author has a website at:
>    https://www.markokloos.com/
>
> My rating:  4 out of 5 stars
> Amazon rating:  4.5 out of 5 stars (3,653 reviews)
>
> Lynn

Lets try 4.6 out of 5 stars with 5,190 reviews.

Lynn