From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,alt.obituaries
Subject: Martin Morse Wooster (1957-2022)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 03:11:44 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 03:11 UTC

x-posting to alt.obituaries and rec.arts.sf.written

[file770.com]

Martin Morse Wooster (1957-2022)

Martin Morse Wooster died Saturday night, November 12. He had been
attending an ale conference in Williamsburg, Virginia and was walking
along the highway from the convention venue back to the hotel where he was
staying when he was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver. A local
news station says police are asking for help in identifying the driver.

Martin's sister, Ann Wooster, notified a member of Potomac River Science
Fiction Society (PRSFS), a group he co-founded. Kyle McAbee released it to
their mailing list. That is all the information presently known.

Martin has been a daily contributor to File 770 for years, and I will
sorely miss him.
======
https://file770.com/martin-morse-wooster-1957-2022/

dannyb@panix.com