From: mjack...@alumni.caltech.edu (Mark Jackson)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.strips
Subject: xkcd: 2045
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:10:35 -0400
 by: Mark Jackson - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:10 UTC

https://xkcd.com/2685/

I've had the 2024 eclipse on my Google calendar for several years.
Rochester NY is right in the middle of the path of totality.

Of course, based on our weather history April 8 has only about 1 chance
of 3 of not being overcast, so a few days before I need to start
tracking driveable spots that might be clear if we are not.

--
Mark Jackson - https://mark-jackson.online/
Honestly, I don't know why anyone is allowed to own a car,