From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.strips,rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "GoComics_Down_“Due_to…Cybersecurity_Is
sues”"
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 17:12:03 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:12 UTC

"GoComics Down “Due to…Cybersecurity Issues”"
https://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.php/2022/11/21/gocomics-down-due-to-cybersecurity-issues/

"The digital service provider is currently experiencing technical
difficulties and working to resolve the situation. According to the
company, the extended outage is due to apparent cybersecurity issues
[emphasis added], and their team is working around the clock to restore
operations."

"The company cannot estimate exactly when full access to comics, puzzles
and columns will be restored. We will update this article as we receive
more details."

Scott Adams mentioned in his daily audio blog that Dilbert's DNS got
stolen but there is apparently other problems also.
https://www.scottadamssays.com/episode-1934-scott-adams-part1-the-news-about-twitter-trump-alex-jones-musk-ye-and-more/

Lynn