From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 17:33:46 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Tue, 20 Dec 2022 23:33 UTC

"Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)" by Laurell K. Hamilton
https://www.amazon.com/Sucker-Punch-Anita-Vampire-Hunter/dp/1984804448/

Book number twenty-seven of a twenty-nine book series. I read the well
printed and well bound MMPB published by Jove (Penguin) in 2021. I have
book number twenty-eight in my SBR (strategic book reserve). I suspect
that there will be more books in the series. Plus the author has a new
series about angels, demons, and angel speakers.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1984804472/

U.S. Marshal Anita Blake has been called to Michigan by a fellow marshal
that she helped to train. And that marshal has a execution warrant for
a were leopard who supposedly killed his billionaire father. But all is
not what it seems and the real facts are very complicated as it becomes
obvious that the were leopard did not kill his father.

There is a wiki for the Anita Blake books at:
https://anitablake.fandom.com/wiki/Anita_Blake_Wiki

My rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars (6,497 reviews)

Lynn

Re: "Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)" by Laurell K. Hamilton

<tnthep$qg9c$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=83377&group=rec.arts.sf.written#83377

From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: Re: "Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)" by Laurell K.
Hamilton
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 17:45:29 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Tue, 20 Dec 2022 23:45 UTC

On 12/20/2022 5:33 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote:
> "Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)" by Laurell K. Hamilton
>    https://www.amazon.com/Sucker-Punch-Anita-Vampire-Hunter/dp/1984804448/
>
> Book number twenty-seven of a twenty-nine book series.  I read the well
> printed and well bound MMPB published by Jove (Penguin) in 2021.  I have
> book number twenty-eight in my SBR (strategic book reserve).  I suspect
> that there will be more books in the series.  Plus the author has a new
> series about angels, demons, and angel speakers.
>    https://www.amazon.com/dp/1984804472/
>
> U.S. Marshal Anita Blake has been called to Michigan by a fellow marshal
> that she helped to train.  And that marshal has a execution warrant for
> a were leopard who supposedly killed his billionaire father.  But all is
> not what it seems and the real facts are very complicated as it becomes
> obvious that the were leopard did not kill his father.
>
> There is a wiki for the Anita Blake books at:
>    https://anitablake.fandom.com/wiki/Anita_Blake_Wiki
>
> My rating:  4.4 out of 5 stars
> Amazon rating:  4.6 out of 5 stars (6,497 reviews)
>
> Lynn

^Book number twenty-seven of a twenty-nine book series.^Book number
twenty-seven of a twenty-nine book dark fantasy series.