From the cradle to the coffin underwear comes first. -- Bertolt Brecht

arts / rec.arts.poems / I am now on all of these groups

SubjectAuthor
* I am now on all of these groupsDavid Dalton
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsGeneral-Zod
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+* Re: I am now on all of these groupsGeorge J. Dance
|`- Re: I am now on all of these groupsGeorge J. Dance
+* Re: I am now on all of these groupsGeneral-Zod
|`- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+* Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
|`- Re: I am now on all of these groupsGeneral-Zod
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+* Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
|`- Re: I am now on all of these groupsGeneral-Zod
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsGeneral-Zod
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsGeneral-Zod
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
+- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery
`- Re: I am now on all of these groupsW.Dockery

Pages:12
I am now on all of these groups

<0001HW.2A98763F0009E27470000A5F438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8701&group=rec.arts.poems#8701

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry, alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.arts.poetry.urban, alt.poetry, us.arts.poetry
Subject: I am now on all of these groups
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 03:10:15 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 05:40 UTC

OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
“Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
the groups only once. And I probably won’t
read everything. I hope that my creativity will
return soon and that this time it will include the
ability to finish projects.

Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on

https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html

and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on

https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<ff9ae9008c3df6b42953134d86180f0b@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8702&group=rec.arts.poems#8702

From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: I am now on all of these groups
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 14:20:55 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 14:20 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

> OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
> “Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
> way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
> the groups only once. And I probably won’t
> read everything. I hope that my creativity will
> return soon and that this time it will include the
> ability to finish projects.

> Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on

> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html

> and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
> best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on

> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt

Good morning and welcome to alt.arts.poetry.comnents, David.

🙂

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<efb87f3cb5c2dc1511cd2cbef5e22489@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8709&group=rec.arts.poems#8709

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 21:06:04 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 21:06 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

> OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
> “Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
> way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
> the groups only once. And I probably won’t
> read everything. I hope that my creativity will
> return soon and that this time it will include the
> ability to finish projects.

> Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on

> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html

> and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
> best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on

> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt

Outstanding, D.D.

good to have a new member on the poetry groups...!

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<faa7a54e97d1f5d85d53274a518f594f@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8713&group=rec.arts.poems#8713

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 22:52:59 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 22:52 UTC

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 6:32:43 PM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> On Aug 25, 2023, NancyGene wrote
> (in article<02b1d131-d689-4f3d...@googlegroups.com>):
>
> > How do you think he was posting before if he wasn't "subscribed to the
> > newsgroup?”
> I was posting to the group but wasn’t reading it, wasn’t checking
> it for followups, in my recent posts, until last night. That is
> possible with a newsreader (I use Hogwasher in St. John’s
> and MT-NewsWatcher in Lake View) but less likely with
> google groups (which I rarely use). I was checking some
> of the other groups I crossposted (not possible on google
> groups any more) to, including rec.arts.poems.

Well put, David, and again, welcome to the poetry newsgroups.

🙂
> --
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> "This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
> This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
> Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<4efc8cee-e69e-45b5-8f1e-04172123bd22n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8716&group=rec.arts.poems#8716

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 19:20:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
 by: George J. Dance - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 02:20 UTC

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 1:40:18 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
> “Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
> way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
> the groups only once. And I probably won’t
> read everything. I hope that my creativity will
> return soon and that this time it will include the
> ability to finish projects.
>
> Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on
>
> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html
>
> and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
> best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on
>
> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt
>
> --
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> "This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
> This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
> Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Excellent. I look forward to seeing you appear here more often.

There's not much interaction over here at RAP, but it's much more congenial than the negative interaction at RAP.

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<524794057a6f3c2d7c0e1c85d679484e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8857&group=rec.arts.poems#8857

Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 21:42:43 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 21:42 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

> OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
> “Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
> way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
> the groups only once. And I probably won’t
> read everything. I hope that my creativity will
> return soon and that this time it will include the
> ability to finish projects.

> Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on

> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html

> and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
> best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on

> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt

Good afternoon and looking forward to reading your poetry, D.D.

:)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<b21bb902-06f2-4841-af39-afd61105560fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8859&group=rec.arts.poems#8859

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 15:35:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
 by: George J. Dance - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 22:35 UTC

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 10:20:02 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
error corrected *
> On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 1:40:18 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> > OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
> > “Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
> > way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
> > the groups only once. And I probably won’t
> > read everything. I hope that my creativity will
> > return soon and that this time it will include the
> > ability to finish projects.
> >
> > Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on
> >
> > https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html
> >
> > and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
> > best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on
> >
> > https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt
> >
> > --
> > https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> > "This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
> > This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
> > Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
> Excellent. I look forward to seeing you appear here more often.
>
> There's not much interaction over here at RAP, but it's much more congenial than the negative interaction at
* certain other groups.

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<887795f1101a8cf59ad2dc60da270c30@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8870&group=rec.arts.poems#8870

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 15:20:59 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 15:20 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
>>
>> OK, I now have all of these groups in a Hogwasher
>> “Subscription” that I have titled “poetry”. That
>> way I will see a crosspost to more than one of
>> the groups only once. And I probably won’t
>> read everything. I hope that my creativity will
>> return soon and that this time it will include the
>> ability to finish projects.

>> Some of my old “poetry fragments” are on

>> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html

>> and some of my old stream of consciousness writing,
>> best skimmed (about a megabyte of plain text) is on

>> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/fte.txt

> Good afternoon and looking forward to reading your poetry, D.D.

Agreed and seconded.

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<400676f7d6eda102022d096a38e045d8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8969&group=rec.arts.poems#8969

Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 06:58:20 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 06:58 UTC

On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 12:34:26 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2023, NancyGene wrote
> (in article<3dc580fc-5752-4564...@googlegroups.com>):
>
> > Be gone, lunatic.
>
> I do state I am bipolar on my web page, and don’t appreciate
> derogatory terms of nutter and lunatic; they are hate speech.
>
> My claim on my web page that I am similar to many past
> major and non-pagan religious figures is based on analysis
> of patterns and individual events in my mystic cycles and
> comparison to those of past figures, including Taliesin.
>
> Then why have I not generated a significant body of
> poetry yet? Taliesin experienced a surge in poetic
> creativity late in life, and I expect the same will be true
> for me; indeed my low/working/ascetic/forsaken/wilderness
> years have lasted 27.6 years so far, so long since I
> have a global region, whereas Taliesin’s lasted the common
> seven years (e.g. Jacob’s and Rama’s lasted 14 years).
>
> But perhaps you are referring to my Sisyphean attempts
> to magickally instigate a new age as I am reporting
> on alt.religion.druid? Since I am similar to some past
> major figures I expect there will be some magick associated
> with me. But I can’t be said to be delusional since I
> won’t believe that my attempts are working without evidence.
> However perhaps I will have to wait until my low years
> reach 29 years (the common 7 plus three 11 year sunspot
> cycles).
>
> --
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> "And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
> And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Good morning, David, you're seeing NancyGene and her ilk"s true colors now, as malicious trolls with an agenda to drive any newcomers from the poetry newsgroup a.

Some us us argue with the trolls, others choose to skip and ignore (or killfile) them.

HTH and HAND.

(Moved from the troll thread.)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<adc2df9e8ee831d76d7ae894a443a918@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8980&group=rec.arts.poems#8980

Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:32:45 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 16:32 UTC

On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 12:14:59 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > It's obvious who the "malicious troll" is.
> > As you, NancyGene and your ilk have proudly shown yourselves to be countless times, Pendragon.
> We post and discuss poetry

As well as post malicious attack threads and other Troll foolishness.

And so it goes.

(Moved from the troll thread.)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<f0fc95a51a64034a15a7cad732a951b0@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8985&group=rec.arts.poems#8985

Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 18:17:04 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 18:17 UTC

No you didn't.

HTH and HAND.

(Moved from the troll thread.)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<3ef1ba79c5af0079d683f99682d8012c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8992&group=rec.arts.poems#8992

Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 21:21:59 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 21:21 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 12:34:26 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
>> On Sep 9, 2023, NancyGene wrote
>> (in article<3dc580fc-5752-4564...@googlegroups.com>):
>>
>> > Be gone, lunatic.
>>
>> I do state I am bipolar on my web page, and don’t appreciate
>> derogatory terms of nutter and lunatic; they are hate speech.
>>
>> My claim on my web page that I am similar to many past
>> major and non-pagan religious figures is based on analysis
>> of patterns and individual events in my mystic cycles and
>> comparison to those of past figures, including Taliesin.
>>
>> Then why have I not generated a significant body of
>> poetry yet? Taliesin experienced a surge in poetic
>> creativity late in life, and I expect the same will be true
>> for me; indeed my low/working/ascetic/forsaken/wilderness
>> years have lasted 27.6 years so far, so long since I
>> have a global region, whereas Taliesin’s lasted the common
>> seven years (e.g. Jacob’s and Rama’s lasted 14 years).
>>
>> But perhaps you are referring to my Sisyphean attempts
>> to magickally instigate a new age as I am reporting
>> on alt.religion.druid? Since I am similar to some past
>> major figures I expect there will be some magick associated
>> with me. But I can’t be said to be delusional since I
>> won’t believe that my attempts are working without evidence.
>> However perhaps I will have to wait until my low years
>> reach 29 years (the common 7 plus three 11 year sunspot
>> cycles).
>>
>> --
>> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
>> "And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
>> And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

> Good morning, David, you're seeing NancyGene and her ilk"s true colors now, as malicious trolls with an agenda to drive any newcomers from the poetry newsgroup a.

> Some us us argue with the trolls, others choose to skip and ignore (or killfile) them.

Agreed and seconded, and again, welcome to the poetry groups, David Dalton..!

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<2c2f0564a5eb0977b9ee3a2dc36caa71@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8998&group=rec.arts.poems#8998

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 12:44:19 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 12:44 UTC

On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 12:41:18 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2023, Michael Pendragon wrote
> (in article<64400e69-a003-4050...@googlegroups.com>):
>
> > IOW: You're unemployed.
>
> My home care contract ended on August 9, and my Research
> Assistant contract ended on August 31, and having saved a
> fair bit in the last two years I am now taking some well-deserved
> time off, and may take a trip to visit friends in Vancouver and
> possibly one to visit my Ph.D. supervisor in Italy.
>
> But really my mystic pursuits have been effectively a
> volunteer night job, which I hope will soon reach fruition.
>
> You should realize that a number of historical poets have
> also been mystics as well; I guess you would call them
> fruitcakes as well?

Well put, David, and I notice that you've only received crickets in response so far.

🙂

> --
> https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
> "And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
> And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

(Moved from the troll thread.)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<853eefd8386f6e85edf7f4990a41a288@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9000&group=rec.arts.poems#9000

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 14:36:25 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 14:36 UTC

On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 9:59:16 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:42:04 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 12:41:18 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
> > > On Sep 11, 2023, Michael Pendragon wrote
> > > (in article<64400e69-a003-4050...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > My home care contract ended on August 9, and my Research
> > > Assistant contract ended on August 31, and having saved a
> > > fair bit in the last two years I am now taking some well-deserved
> > > time off, and may take a trip to visit friends in Vancouver and
> > > possibly one to visit my Ph.D. supervisor in Italy.
> > >
> > > But really my mystic pursuits have been effectively a
> > > volunteer night job, which I hope will soon reach fruition.
> > >
> > > You should realize that a number of historical poets have
> > > also been mystics as well; I guess you would call them
> > > fruitcakes as well?
> > Well put, David, and I notice that you've only received crickets in response so far.
> This is the first I've seen of David Fruitcake's reply. His post was from 12:41am. Those of us who work tend to go to bed before that time.
>
> No, David, I would not call poets who are also mystics fruitcakes.
>
> I happen to be a poet who is also a mystic.
>
> Your friends Will and Zod call me "Voodoo Boy" and accuse me of being "delusional" for believing in, and practicing, Magick.

When you were casting death curse on Zod and others you did look s little bit crazy and delusional, Pendragon.

HTH and HAND.

(Moved from the troll thread.)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<af734e24fd111cd9b259d6b33b518c27@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9001&group=rec.arts.poems#9001

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 15:45:32 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 15:45 UTC

On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:23:54 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 10:24:21 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > This is the first I've seen of David Fruitcake's reply. His post was from 12:41am. Those of us who work tend to go to bed before that time.
> > >
> > > No, David, I would not call poets who are also mystics fruitcakes.
> > >
> > > I happen to be a poet who is also a mystic.
> > >
> > > Your friends Will and Zod call me "Voodoo Boy" and accuse me of being "delusional" for believing in, and practicing, Magick.
> > When you were casting death curse on Zod and others you did look s little bit crazy and delusional, Pendragon.
> Ask the late Stephan Pickering

Like I said, you're a delusional little fuckwit, Pendragon.

> A death curse is no less real than any other form of magick.

Apparently it was just bogus mumbo jumbo, since years after the bogus curse Zod is still alive and well.

HTH and HAND.

(Moved from the troll thread.)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<68ebbd343678ccd081d52d90a97f5e64@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9002&group=rec.arts.poems#9002

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:50:56 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:50 UTC

On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 2:19:53 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 2:05:54 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > Pendragon, your biggest delusion is that you believe you're a better poet than T.S. Eliot.
> >
> > And if your death spell is for real, the fact remains that years later, the target of your bogus curse is alive and well.
> >
> > And so it goes.
> Spells don't always work

Obviously.

(Moved from the troll thread.)

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<bcd7e1e935e6f1fb52b8a01d081a172d@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9020&group=rec.arts.poems#9020

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:59:37 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:59 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:38:35 PM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
>> On Sep 12, 2023, Michael Pendragon wrote
>> (in article<e72c9859-86f2-48a2...@googlegroups.com>):

>> > And how is that working out for you?
>> >
>> > Your Usenet readership had dropped considerably (according to you), and the
>> > world doesn't seem to be any more Pagan than it did 20 years ago.
>> I am not trying to make the world more Pagan, as I
>> indicated in Nancy’s Nutter thread in a slightly different
>> followup in which I expanded on the above. I
>> would have preferred that Will hadn’t duplicated the thread;
>> perhaps he thought I had killfiled Nancy and followups
>> to her posts.

> Will claims that NancyGene and I are "malicious trolls"

Anyone reading here for any amount of time will see that's true.

> refuses to respond to posts in any of our threads.

I don't read or respond to most of the troll threads, true.

> This created a problem for Will because he also feels compelled to "set the record straight" by responding to our "lies."

Since you lie and misrepresent so much there's no way I could ever correct all of your smearing and attack posts, your lies and misrepresentations.

> Will solved the problem by 1) responding to the posts in our threads, and then, 2) copy/pasting them to a new thread.

> It doesn't actually resolve anything

Yes it does, I don't have to post on a troll thread.

>> > You'd lose.
>> >
>> > Most prospective readers get sick to death of wading through 40 "Hello Jordy"
>> > posts a day (and other off-topic bullshit).
>> >
>> > Here's the straight dope:
>> >
>> > AAPC is in a state of war between the poets (who want to use it as a poetry
>> > discussion group) and Will Dockery who wants to use it as his personal
>> > webpage.
>> Why can’t you just skip the posts of those you don’t want
>> to read? That is one advantage of Usenet, you
>> have a list of subject lines with names of posters,
>> and you can skip over them even in google groups and
>> killfile them if you have a good newsreader. I
>> read less than 5% of posts on alt.atheism.

> We do.

Same here.

> I use Google Groups (I find it much more user friendly than newsreaders), but I block/report

The "skip and ignore" policy, except that while you skip, you also need to learn how to ignore.

> The problem is that some of us want to attract new members to the group.

Except that Nancy Gene obviously immediately attempted to drive David Dalton away from the poetry group.

Why do you lie and misrepresent so much, Michael Pendragon?

> Several years ago (seven?) Jim Senetto got the idea to start a thread where everyone could stop their fighting and post a poem each week

Which was a good idea, basically.

> Will couldn't stand for this, and started picking fights with Jim

A lie, as it was Senetto who picked any fights we had here, obsessed nutjob that he is.

> Will got back to his old tricks: picking fights with Jim

Another lie, Pendragon, but that's what you do, after all.

The archives will show that Jim Senetto is an obsessive nutjob who always instigated the flames, attacks, and when he'd finally melt down, his violent fantasies and threats.

> In the ensuing flame wars more members left -- including Jim

Along with the many poets you and your malicious troll friends drove away, see below for a partial list of poets Michael Pendragon and his gang drove away, just as they intended to drive David Dalton away.

You forgot to mention that the last thing Jim Senetto did before he left was suggest that poet George Dance be"shot in the head."

As I said, Jim Senetto is an obsessive nutjob with violent fantasies.

> My goal is to attract new poets

Yet your friend Nancy Gene immediately attempted to drive David Dalton away as soon as he arrived.

In other words, another one of your lies and misrepresentations, Pendragon. You and your fellow trolls are the ones driving new members away, to name a few your gang has driven away: Vinyl Cat, Antti, Karen, Mack, Philo... the list goes on.

When David Dalton arrived, he and everyone else could see that the malicious stalker troll Nancy Gene immediately went on the attack, to begin to try and drive Dalton away.

Again, why do you lie and misrepresent so much, Michael Pendragon?

>> > Over the course of the past 25 year, Will has managed to drive all of the
>> > poets away at least twice. He does this by spamming AAPC with b.s. posts,
>> > burying everyone else's poetry and conversations, picking fights, and
>> > bringing non-poet friends into the group to help him.
>> >
>> > Will has recently driven Jim Senetto out of the group with his b.s. There are
>> > very few of us left, and we're all getting fed up with him, so when someone
>> > buddies up with Will and contributes to his OT content, we're not going to
>> > welcome them with open arms.
>> >
>> > But if you're hinting that you're willing to learn the ropes, then I welcome
>> > a fellow mystic and poet to our group.
>> I’l try to be on-topic when posting to this newsgroup but I
>> will continue to occasionally crosspost to other poetry
>> groups, less likely to non-poetry groups (though I could
>> to mental health groups to get a discussion going on
>> the mental health of historical poets, for example).
>> But this is not one of my main groups, so I think I
>> will rarely post here, unless my poetic creativity returns.

> Thanks, David. On-topic posts are much appreciated.

>> Some of my “poem fragments”, some done when I was
>> hypomanic, are on
>>
>> https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html .
>>
>> But though I had good wordplay ability then, I often
>> didn’t really finish projects, and I hope my creativity
>> will return soon and that it will include the ability
>> to stick to and finish projects.

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<ea95360ffc88f9eda71665abb0183d56@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9028&group=rec.arts.poems#9028

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 05:10:47 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 05:10 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 7:00:12 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > Will claims that NancyGene and I are "malicious trolls"
>
>> Anyone reading here for any amount of time will see that's true.
>
>> > refuses to respond
>
>> I don't read or respond to most of the troll threads, true.

>> > This created a problem for Will because he also feels compelled to "set the record straight" by responding to our "lies."
>
>> Since you lie and misrepresent so much there's no way I could ever correct all of your smearing and attack posts, your lies and misrepresentations.

>> > Will solved the problem by 1) responding to the posts in our threads, and then, 2) copy/pasting them to a new thread.
>>
>> > It doesn't actually resolve anything
>
>> Yes it does, I don't have to post on a troll thread.

Again, that's a lie and a misrepresentation.

>> > I block/report
>
>> The "skip and ignore" policy, except that while you skip, you also need to learn how to ignore.

> No one can ignore

Sure, you could, but you'd rather whine and flame and troll about it.

>> Except that Nancy Gene obviously immediately attempted to drive David Dalton away from the poetry group.

> come to look with suspicion on those with whom you seem to be on friendly terms

Your paranoia is noted, again.

>> Why do you lie and misrepresent so much, Michael Pendragon?
>
>> > started picking fights with Jim
>
>> A lie, as it was Senetto who picked any fights we had here, obsessed nutjob that he is.

> Jim asked you not to post the poems you submitted

And I didn't, again, why do you lie so much, Pendragon?

> Had you ever had any poetry accepted by a real magazine

I've been published dozens of times over the years, stop lying, Pendragon.

>> > Will got back to his old tricks: picking fights with Jim
>> Another lie, Pendragon, but that's what you do, after all.
>>
>> The archives will show that Jim Senetto is an obsessive nutjob who always instigated the flames, attacks, and when he'd finally melt down, his violent fantasies and threats.
>>

> The archives will show that everyone was supposed to submit a new poem

Which I did. As the archives will actually show, rather than your lies about what happened, Pendragon.

> When Jim insisted that you submit a new poem

No, I wrote new poetry when Senetto changed the rules, stop lying, Pendragon.

>> > In the ensuing flame wars more members left
>
>> Along with the many poets you and your malicious troll friends drove away, see below for a partial list of poets Michael Pendragon and his gang drove away, just as they intended to drive David Dalton away.
>>

>> You forgot to mention that the last thing Jim Senetto did before he left was suggest that poet George Dance be"shot in the head."

> As well he should -- although that would be too good for him. He really deserves to have a slow, painfully lingering death that all of us can savor.

Spoken like a true malicious troll ^^^^^^

>> As I said, Jim Senetto is an obsessive nutjob with violent fantasies.

> Jim isn't here

You brought Senetto up in your lies.

I corrected your lies and misrepresentations and set the record straight here.

>> Yet your friend Nancy Gene immediately attempted to drive David Dalton away as soon as he arrived.

> He appeared to be yet another one of your recruits

You sound paranoid, and Nancy Gene sounds like a malicious troll trying to drive David Dalton away from the poetry newsgroups.

>> In other words, another one of your lies and misrepresentations, Pendragon. You and your fellow trolls are the ones driving new members away, to name a few your gang has driven away: Vinyl Cat, Antti, Karen, Mack, Philo... the list goes on.
>>

> Vinyl Cat was not a poet

Again, a lie.

> Antti was a terrible poet

In your opinion only, not mine or several others here.

> Karen got along with pretty much everyone. She certainly got along with NancyGene and me

Karen gave the poster known as "ME" as the reason she was leaving, and mentioned that fsct a couple of times.

> Mack was not a poet

Mack, like Jordy, was a poetry reader who posted poems he'd chosen, and participated in discussions.

> Philo... was a friend of the Dunce. He barely interacted with anyone, and only posted one or two poems before leaving.

Wrong, Philo appeared here on and off for years, and posted many poems and discussion posts.

You revealed why you wanted Philo gone, though, he's a friend of George Dance, your enemy.

> Except for Karen, we're better off

In your opinion only, not mine or several others here.

>> When David Dalton arrived, he and everyone else could see that the malicious stalker troll Nancy Gene immediately went on the attack, to begin to try and drive Dalton away.
>>

> You keep saying that

Of course, since it's the obvious truth, look at the threads Nancy Gene has started to attack David Dalton in already.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: I am now on all of these groups

<bed7be3cbc9b9d83698634ff259af5bd@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9029&group=rec.arts.poems#9029

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:06:03 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 14:06 UTC

Snipped for focus:

Yes, for nearly two decades my poetry and columns were published every month in Playgrounds Magazine.

You continue to deny this truth, and I'll continue to correct your lies and misrepresentations, Pendragon.

> Playgrounds Magazine / October 2014 issue
>
> http://spotidoc.com/doc/354845/playgrounds-free-m-a-g-a-z-i-n-e-oct-2014
>
> Page 24: To The Magic Store column by Will Dockery
>
> Page 24: "Tea Olive Ilk" poem by Will Dockery
^^^^^^^^^^. ^^^^^^^^^^^°. ^^^^^^^^. ^^^^^^^^

For one example of hundreds of poetry publication. ^^^^^^

And so it goes.

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<1f382d3bf60fe4e91e33358e18bb5dad@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9031&group=rec.arts.poems#9031

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 22:16:43 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 22:16 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Snipped for focus and to correct some of the lies and misrepresentations Pendragon is trying to slip in :

> Vinyl Cat has written poetry for years, as well as creating art. The reception here was so harsh, with the agenda to drive newcomers away in place, she only posted a couple of poems here.

> Antti is another (in my opinion, a good one) poet, a long time Usenet regular, who you and your troll friends drove away with their malicious attacks.

> Just two of many your gang of thugs have driven away, Pendragon.

> HTH and HAND.

V.C. has written a great many poems, most of which I have read privately, in her company...

Quite an excellent poet and artist..!

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<ddf24c27cf09e2237fdbeea92e80d1a8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9040&group=rec.arts.poems#9040

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 23:29:42 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 23:29 UTC

On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 7:08:14 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:20:13 PM UTC-4, General-Zod wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:
> >
> > > Snipped for focus and to correct some of the lies and misrepresentations Pendragon is trying to slip in :
> >
> > > Vinyl Cat has written poetry for years, as well as creating art. The reception here was so harsh, with the agenda to drive newcomers away in place, she only posted a couple of poems here.
> >
> > > Antti is another (in my opinion, a good one) poet, a long time Usenet regular, who you and your troll friends drove away with their malicious attacks.
> >
> > > Just two of many your gang of thugs have driven away, Pendragon.
> > > HTH and HAND.
> >
> > V.C. has written a great many poems, most of which I have read privately, in her company...
> >
> > Quite an excellent poet and artist..!
> Please note that the above evaluation

Please note that Michael Pendragon is a delusional little fuckhead... a control freak on an ego trip, also... ha ha.

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<621491e13ce67bc70123c5c8e252d0e0@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9044&group=rec.arts.poems#9044

Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 01:31:52 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 01:31 UTC

ME wrote:

> On Wednesday, 13 September 2023 at 20:20:13 UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
>> Ash Wurthing wrote:

>> > We cannot help but note that Will Dockery and General Zod cannot substantiate
>> Sure, I can, Ash.
>>
>> You're just making shit up as you go along, as usual.
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> Damn will, don’t you just hate it when you get called out for doing the same thing you’re accusing others of doing

Not even it isn't true.

🙂

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<84e2e281025eb026bcebecf07696e5ad@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9055&group=rec.arts.poems#9055

Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 21:50:29 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 21:50 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Snipped for focus:

> Yes, for nearly two decades my poetry and columns were published every month in Playgrounds Magazine.

> You continue to deny this truth, and I'll continue to correct your lies and misrepresentations, Pendragon.

>> Playgrounds Magazine / October 2014 issue
>>
>> http://spotidoc.com/doc/354845/playgrounds-free-m-a-g-a-z-i-n-e-oct-2014
>>
>> Page 24: To The Magic Store column by Will Dockery
>>
>> Page 24: "Tea Olive Ilk" poem by Will Dockery
> ^^^^^^^^^^. ^^^^^^^^^^^°. ^^^^^^^^. ^^^^^^^^

> For one example of hundreds of poetry publication. ^^^^^^

> And so it goes.

Bravo... I says...

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<a6c44496e43678ac7800e16fe7331fa7@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9192&group=rec.arts.poems#9192

Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 15:15:52 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 15:15 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 8:24:35 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

<Snip>

>> Okay, how about another why do you lie and misrepresent so much, Michael Pendragon, you shit slinging little monkey?

> It's an observation,

No, it's an attempted smear, a lie and a misrepresentation, Pendragon.

Nothing new for you, just your typical shit slinging.

HTH and HAND.

Re: I am now on all of these groups

<1e737164b571dfcf78867504b861732b@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9198&group=rec.arts.poems#9198

Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 18:12:14 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 18:12 UTC

On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 1:39:14 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 1:20:50 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > "Ironywaves" made more-or-less original statements, appeared to have some familiarity with the topics being discussed, and didn't rely on the same, tired, second-handed catch-phrases as you do.
> > I realized that dealing with trolls like you shouldn't have to take any effort.
> >
> > You're basically not worth my full attention.
> So... you're saying

I'm saying that trolls like you are not worth the effort.

HTH and HAND.