From: wiz...@FANTASMIC!disneywizard.com (DisneyWizard the Fantasmic!)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks
Subject: Re: RADP as an alternative to Twitter?
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 07:42:33 -0800
 by: DisneyWizard the Fan - Thu, 2 Feb 2023 15:42 UTC

On 12/17/2022 3:59 AM, Steve Soares wrote:
> Do you think we could persuade the "DisTwitter" community to move to
> RADP in light of the Twitter issues? It would be great to see activity
> return to this group!
>
> Steve S.
Never advertising waste of bandwidth, devoid of trackers, just remind
ways to obscure if you protect your primary email addresses - think up
more carrots which convince.
Splintering is inevitable, bye bye Doobie to his website and good for
him. But factions of fractions add up diminishing our margin of
participants no matter what, yet in better light of most recent - the
app. When smart folks figure out 'free speech' ain't free when your life
consumed by trackers and predictors and highest bidder wins the budget
battle to show their advertisement - then that the right answer is old
school for forum contributions empowering citizens voice of the
democratic republic best suited to build a better world as apolitical
comrade compatriots, weak individually but strong when tensiled a gather
like the rope used to lift the cut lumber when I best use social media
with "Free pancakes at Miss Millie's Saturday morning, I got the pickup
truck loaded with cut lumber, bring gloves and a hammer, my son's gonna
pour the concrete footings Friday night, he could use some help. Let's
cheer up Miss Millie while we raise her a wheelchair ramp." Building the
future is a small percentage of this digital gift. You don't see me
being a douche braggart scrotum chaser posting selfies to prove
significance. I was at premier rope drop of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway
Railroad, but you don't see me live-streaming it.(I just ended up on
other folks feeds.) In a way I'm gifted without the desire to care what
others do or say to influence me and vice versa unable to care how many
people rate my actions and behavior. I'm happiest disregarding approval
or disdain for me being the best me of anyone, anywhere, ever, for
nobody does me better than me in my happy, humble place.

"Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end. Oh yes,
these were the days." Pavilion chefs, storytelling and trip reports,
news events under the illumination of Disney, such as Fukushima helped
make RAD.P's golden age - even the homophobic click bait and
spamslamming both reduced by decline in popularity.

For as long as self-aggrandizing accompanies selfie posts is more widely
known and app store accessible, Disney Park Geeks will utilize them for
art and expression.

Welcome to the age of Id-Vision, when Twitter
[myspace,facebook,websites, et al.} provided an alternative to RAD.P.

--
— better to learn by mistakes of others, — Wiz.
— erroneous examples as provided, — Wiz.