Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.strips
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 02:31:33 -0800 (PST)
<ca5432fe-838b-49af-941a-e65326b41c95@googlegroups.com> <b115b0b1-7c3b-4210-8d4c-14ecb4852453@googlegroups.com>
<zKgZD.15219$dC4.5092@fx07.iad> <6420f4e7-e104-44d8-80a5-945fae93791c@googlegroups.com>
<f8470376-4078-48a4-920c-5ef5da31925d@googlegroups.com> <fb1d7123-0491-454e-9c60-49791ef6fe68@googlegroups.com>
<3c95b00a-f5f2-4105-a0d9-0034e9da7192@googlegroups.com> <4c7d2bdd-0e4e-4821-a856-c30e52503ff9@googlegroups.com>
<b858531e-75d7-4ba4-82fb-b974c783a73d@googlegroups.com> <3664c617-a51c-4fe8-9526-a2b09bfb5433@googlegroups.com>
<0cbd1851-04a7-4434-899c-cd1e237c6797@googlegroups.com> <336f3f70-b47d-40b1-a9ea-f6b0a8c39a9e@googlegroups.com>
<13f339d3-9a9f-42ef-af83-244e213b732f@googlegroups.com> <d7ba396e-1641-4ff0-9855-52e8457a91a7@googlegroups.com>
<1245923a-1982-40b0-abfd-db996abc7a12@googlegroups.com> <a9fe537c-c293-4524-b5fa-3e21dc427d00@googlegroups.com>
<080bce3a-e858-423b-b88b-854f3f94232e@googlegroups.com> <99f7fa64-2838-44f2-93b3-e12c2ca31155@googlegroups.com>
<9ae93ed7-2d2c-45e5-a08a-5b791c582093@googlegroups.com> <bb7bb45b-a2f7-445c-8aad-11835021814d@googlegroups.com>
<c772b551-08be-4c87-be16-225ac8af0c86@googlegroups.com> <30ecfabd-9c3e-4179-b4ce-388345d1ae98@googlegroups.com>
<271f02c2-be77-49ac-a172-63b3aae5257c@googlegroups.com> <d7124307-19ab-46b7-a4c2-d93cd9d503c5@googlegroups.com>
<46a5e98c-17d8-40e3-bbc1-bfe3787a0c3f@googlegroups.com> <df1693ef-bae2-48d2-a0e7-cf55173f684d@googlegroups.com>
<0443b99e-98bd-4b59-a69d-1568e61c0aa3@googlegroups.com> <08b1b9fd-f76d-4c0b-a6f7-00f05b5e1f74n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Family CIrcus recycling - 2019
From: cincy43...@yahoo.com (Brian Henke)
 by: Brian Henke - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 10:31 UTC

On Friday, March 3, 2023 at 12:48:12 AM UTC-5, jdelac...@gmail.com wrote:
> Well, it's been awhile but our old pal Lazy Jeffy once again decides to go with an FC strip that has been twice recycled.
>
> The first appearance of the strip in question ran on January 27, 1995.
>
> https://www.newspapers.com/clip/28715767/the_tampa_tribune/
>
> The strip would first be recycled on February 22, 2019 with Thel's hair tweaked and Dolly's caption worded differently.
>
> https://www.newspapers.com/clip/120074292/tampa-bay-times/
>
> Every FC strip so far in 2023 has been recycled so far all because Lazy Jeffy won't admit that he's fresh out of new ideas.
>
> If only newspapers dropped FC as much as they dropped Dilbert.
The Cincinna Post (35 cents) told us that crime was increasing in small towns due to the crack epidemic. Boomer Esaison was tipped for a broadcasting career when his NFL career was over. Three years later, he was on Monday Night Football and hosted Miss America. True story.Customer Appreciation Day at Swallen's was coming. . New in theaters: HighlanderThe Extra Dimension.. In the Post comics, Calvin was shoved by Moe. Calvin then said that the earth swallowed up Moe and sent him downto the planet's core, where he ignited "in aspitting fireball of grease."

Cincy43235@yahoo.com

-----

Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read

- Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta and San Antonio