From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,rec.arts.comics.strips
Subject: Dilbert is now Dilbert Reborn
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 13:00:49 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 19:00 UTC

From a friend of mine:

"Dilbert reborn. This isn’t the first time in the strip that The
Garbageman has been required to step in to “rebirth” Dilbert. That gag
goes back to the early days of the strip."
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scott-adams-returns-with-new-strip-dilbert-reborn-now-with-f-words/

"The Garbageman, voiced by the legendary Maurice LeMarche in the TV series."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDH3XuxF_Qw

"And, yes, the reanimation fluid removes carpet stains too, but The
Garbageman has his doubts."

"BTW, the widely held theory is that the truck is a TARDIS, but “Doctor
Who” was dead in the 90s so they never went there."

Lynn

Re: Dilbert is now Dilbert Reborn

<k6s5ieF71hlU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9257&group=rec.arts.comics.strips#9257

From: ...@ednolan (ted@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,rec.arts.comics.strips
Subject: Re: Dilbert is now Dilbert Reborn
Date: 8 Mar 2023 19:21:50 GMT
 by: ted@loft.tnolan.com - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 19:21 UTC

In article <tuam13$11pvk$3@dont-email.me>,
Lynn McGuire <lynnmcguire5@gmail.com> wrote:
> From a friend of mine:
>
>"Dilbert reborn. This isn’t the first time in the strip that The
>Garbageman has been required to step in to “rebirth” Dilbert. That gag
>goes back to the early days of the strip."
>
>https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scott-adams-returns-with-new-strip-dilbert-reborn-now-with-f-words/
>
>"The Garbageman, voiced by the legendary Maurice LeMarche in the TV series."
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDH3XuxF_Qw
>
>"And, yes, the reanimation fluid removes carpet stains too, but The
>Garbageman has his doubts."
>
>"BTW, the widely held theory is that the truck is a TARDIS, but “Doctor
>Who” was dead in the 90s so they never went there."
>
>Lynn

As I recall, Dilbert I was killed by mother nature and cloned back to life
by the garbageman as Dilbert II (Dogbert tried first, but found that Dilbert's
cloning notes only produced bad chile-con-carne). The PHB is at least V2
now as well, having been stuffed and used as a puppet at one point before
Alice pulled a new version from an alternate timeline.
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..