From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,rec.arts.comics.strips
Subject: when you want your daughter to marry the Prince
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:54:26 -0500
 by: Lynn McGuire - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 18:54 UTC

Sure, when you want your daughter to marry the Prince, just kidnap him
and hold him in a cage in your dining room. After all, no one will
challenge the most powerful witch in the kingdom who has a pet dragon.
https://sidequested.com/page/147/

Lynn

Re: when you want your daughter to marry the Prince

<robertaw-A60B5D.21431615032024@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=94191&group=rec.arts.sf.written#94191

From: rober...@drizzle.com (Robert Woodward)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,rec.arts.comics.strips
Subject: Re: when you want your daughter to marry the Prince
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 21:43:16 -0700
 by: Robert Woodward - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 04:43 UTC

In article <ut25h2$2dtig$1@dont-email.me>,
Lynn McGuire <lynnmcguire5@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, when you want your daughter to marry the Prince, just kidnap him
> and hold him in a cage in your dining room. After all, no one will
> challenge the most powerful witch in the kingdom who has a pet dragon.
> https://sidequested.com/page/147/

IMHO, the Prince did (or perhaps it was inaction) something that
offended her (BTW, she rules a different country).

Robert Woodward robertaw@drizzle.com

Re: when you want your daughter to marry the Prince

<ut50kt$32vnt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=94192&group=rec.arts.sf.written#94192

From: lynnmcgu...@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written,rec.arts.comics.strips
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 15:49:31 -0500
 by: Lynn McGuire - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 20:49 UTC

On 3/15/2024 11:43 PM, Robert Woodward wrote:
> In article <ut25h2$2dtig$1@dont-email.me>,
> Lynn McGuire <lynnmcguire5@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sure, when you want your daughter to marry the Prince, just kidnap him
>> and hold him in a cage in your dining room. After all, no one will
>> challenge the most powerful witch in the kingdom who has a pet dragon.
>> https://sidequested.com/page/147/
>>
> IMHO, the Prince did (or perhaps it was inaction) something that
> offended her (BTW, she rules a different country).

The Prince was interested in his cousin, the woodworker's / King's blade
daughter that "rescued" the witch mom's daughter. The wrong girl. That
offended the witch mom who decided to fix things (I suspect).

Interesting, I did not realize it was a different country.

Thanks,
Lynn