Your sister swims out to meet troop ships.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Win a date with Amber Heard!

Re: Win a date with Amber Heard!

<wmYbK.9$OjPa.8@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142308&group=rec.arts.tv#142308

Subject: Re: Win a date with Amber Heard!
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
<t4eord$m09$1@gioia.aioe.org> <reCaK.679955$LN2.94946@fx13.iad>
<t4esr2$dnc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <jiEaK.8306$_Ol4.2858@fx08.iad>
<t4frso$129a$1@gioia.aioe.org> <wORaK.807813$oF2.247446@fx10.iad>
<t4gtah$1vfv$2@gioia.aioe.org> <L9TaK.666462$7F2.32578@fx12.iad>
<t4h9vn$1vt$2@gioia.aioe.org> <U6WaK.8395$_Ol4.8322@fx08.iad>
<t4hfgv$h4a$1@gioia.aioe.org> <8mYaK.159510$Kdf.55552@fx96.iad>
<t4iu5o$1c99$9@gioia.aioe.org> <LfbbK.655505$mF2.420805@fx11.iad>
<16eac46997938a1c$7$512049$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>
<RwgbK.669313$7F2.604681@fx12.iad> <t4k4q1$137g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<b5ibK.9550$jlbb.2137@fx34.iad> <t4lkc1$16rq$5@gioia.aioe.org>
<AWwbK.37230$x9Ea.28995@fx45.iad> <t4m7k0$1gke$3@gioia.aioe.org>
<k7ybK.688871$LN2.637652@fx13.iad> <t4me6n$hb7$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<YLAbK.688877$LN2.514109@fx13.iad> <t4nld4$120$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<awRbK.683724$7F2.537012@fx12.iad> <t4pimt$lu$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 17:50:07 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 2 May 2022 21:50 UTC

On 5/2/2022 5:33 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 5/2/2022 9:02 AM, moviePig wrote:

>>> Are you confused or lying?  Do you think the King of England gave a
>>> flying fuck about people's life, liberty or pursuit of happiness?
>>> How does someone get this deluded.  I'm reminded of Bob Dylan's
>>> "Idiot Wind": "What's good is bad, what's bad is good, and you cover
>>> up the truth with lies."  Yes, an tyrannical asshole was very
>>> concerned with subjects' inalienable rights.  They formed a new
>>> country just for the fun of it!  Yeah yeah, that's the ticket!
>>
>> I think the King of England imagined himself to be forever in aid of
>> his subjects' ultimate benefit.  (I think Putin does, too.)
>

> Perhaps some facts might help.
>
> https://www.history.com/news/how-the-declaration-of-independence-came-to-be
>
> Why Was the Declaration of Independence Written?
> The Declaration of Independence played a critical role in unifying the
> colonies for the bloody struggle they faced.

The point here is merely that the Founders, by their founding, behaved
in contravention of the law of the land, i.e., illicitly -- showing that
strict "legality" isn't always the highest applicable standard.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Win a date with Amber Heard!

By: moviePig on Wed, 27 Apr 2022

21moviePig