From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Leaked: Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 16:58:20 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 3 May 2022 23:58 UTC

On 5/3/2022 4:21 PM, Rhino wrote:
> On 2022-05-03 6:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> But most of the protests WERE peaceful. That's not a lie.
>>
>> Leftist social media is already awash in calls for violence, to include
>> violence against the justices of the Court.
>>

>> https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1521588874077609984?s=20&t=ePcwLxjVl0p9hGb0go8QWg
>>

>> On the other hand, none of those people could bust a grape in a fruit
>> fight,
>> so maybe it's not all that bad.
>>

> It's amazing how agitated so many people get about abortion. If the
> "right" to an abortion were overturned at the federal level - and even
> the state and local level as well - it would NOT mean every woman has to
> give birth to babies! But it WOULD encourage women (who are capable of
> getting pregnant) to use birth control or to get their lovers to use
> birth control. That does not seem like the most horrible of things. In
> fact it would prevent conceiving unwanted children and the murdering of
> those children by women/parents who couldn't be bothered to use birth
> control. That actually seems like a positive thing to me!
>
> And yes, I acknowledge that some pregnancies are the result of failed
> birth control. That would clearly require some kind of special
> consideration as would cases of rape where the woman was precluded the
> option to use birth control and the rapist chose not to use it.
>
> The way I see it, MOST of the pro-abortion crowd doesn't want to give up
> their option of having unprotected intercourse and then aborting any
> babies that result from that.

You're not quite right on a couple of points. The 'pro-abortion' people
do use contraception, because abortion is a piss poor method of birth
control and they realize that. Also most of the anti-abortion group is
opposed to contraception, seeing it as another form of abortion. Oh, and
women who conceive after a rape deserve it because they brought it on
themselves.

> I would also like to point out that many women would NOT be affected by
> this decision in the slightest. I'm speaking of those who are too old to
> conceive; those who are unable to conceive because they have had
> hysterectomies or other procedures that prevent conception; lesbians;
> the celibate, and those too young to conceive. Oh, and let's not forget
> the "women" who aren't actually women: the trans-genders who were born
> with penises and lopped them off.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Leaked: Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization

By: moviePig on Tue, 3 May 2022

34moviePig