From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: Take a break, group
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:48:33 -0000 (UTC)
References: <bbc6e132-dd42-41bb-80a3-cbb06a515d55n@googlegroups.com> <82c4b777-6d62-4f0a-933a-d0d8bae00b57n@googlegroups.com> <t6mul7$fkd$1@dont-email.me> <e7a81e61-ad9d-4c55-ac90-757b8317be17n@googlegroups.com> <t6qt94$b3p$1@dont-email.me> <4d9d402b-7e2b-4ab1-9d66-6dca1bfb0790n@googlegroups.com> <t70mee$gs5$1@dont-email.me> <6aab7099-38b7-457f-bbd8-16f44814736bn@googlegroups.com> <c9b8841c-a19f-45e7-8095-5524f21b33b8n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Mon, 30 May 2022 00:48 UTC

"Edward Rochester Esq." <blackpooljimmy1@aol.com> wrote in

> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 6:56:13 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 4:52:32 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca
>> wrote:
> e:

> ing, all about nothing important.

> esn't get punched prematurely...

> ouston where the deadly shooting occurred told him they don’t
> believe more gun control is the way to make schools safer.

> l, Cruz said support for the Second Amendment in Texas is why CNN and
> other media outlets aren’t giving these students the kind of
> wall-to-wall coverage that followed the school shooting in Parkland,
> Florida.

> -texas-school-shooting-because-students-dont-want-gun-control/

> an

> d,

> ls.
> done.
> nt children?

> y.
> entally ill people having the right to get guns?
> ally
> t so easy for a deranged person to get two assault rifles to
> deliberately target an elementary school.
> ,
> d his allies are posting about those kids lives as sacrifices for our
> Second Amendment rights.
> ou cite also cannot be trusted and you cannot be trusted.
> ,
> can,
> surprising from someone like you.

> are not aging well on the day a school shooting in his district left
> 14 elementary students and a teacher dead.

> y,” Gonzales tweeted proudly in March 2021. “I am a proud
> supporter of the Second Amendment and will do everything I can to
> oppose gun grabs from the far Left.”

> Left wants to take away your guns. Not on my watch!”

> dzkwt4ek2xsmrsu-story.html

>> > Ah, Ash ... you're bullshitting again. You were both being
>> > disgusting,
>
>> > using dead children's deaths just to spew Democratic propaganda,
>> > but I
>
>> > didn't criticize you until you decided to take a swipe at me.
> k him about "fake news" and being controlled by the media (aka "media
> control").
>> > I think you made up both quotes (wrt to him), but he is a good
>> > example.
>
>> > He says (and probably believes) whatever he's told, and never
>> > bothers t
>> > look into anything for himself. Just like you.
>> > It is sadly telling- you criticize FG
>> > FG first post was to troll me in, remember? He got exactly what he
>> > aske
>> > for.
> tion, Mr Burrows every chance you can get. And you accuse Mr Rochester
> of fixating on the past
>> > No, I don't. I accuse him of digging up stuff on Will's dead family
>> > members (none of which have posted here) and talking about it; but
>> > that's not the same thing.
>> Exactly, and since I don't discuss my personal life and business here
> [...]

Dreckweasel can only "correct the record" by snipping out parts of
posts.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Take a break, group

By: George J. Dance on Sun, 29 May 2022