From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: UPDATE: SHADOWVILLE MYTHOS (part III)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 20:46:13 -0000 (UTC)
References: <103c334b-5c5d-4e5e-aafd-712600a8016en@googlegroups.com> <bc14afd2-5d3e-43ff-a5ed-516700354cd0n@googlegroups.com> <XnsAEC3A8611B0AFPantyheadPoorHouse@88.198.57.247> <7035d6af-54f4-426d-8585-513d93444ad3n@googlegroups.com> <a1c3f86f-179f-48e5-ae0c-4c859bf22ef3n@googlegroups.com> <119cc303-b834-452d-b5ed-8aacacd61f6cn@googlegroups.com> <3f9bf1e0-405b-491e-8f22-bd0b00a5a618n@googlegroups.com> <8cb7d998-f35d-475f-83ee-8ade5b251a2fn@googlegroups.com> <dfd7575c-4a37-4e04-bce2-7a10bc8460fan@googlegroups.com> <ba8fa7b9-123e-4995-9b9a-d723ca2cf05an@googlegroups.com> <092b4144-8a9e-461e-b7b9-824e1cb7d72bn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 20:46 UTC

NancyGene <nancygene.andjayme@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 7:51:44 PM UTC, michaelmalef...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>> THE SHADOWVILLE MYTHOS: Ode to My Slurp-puppet
>> PART THREE
>>

>> "A Donkey knows Louis Theroux:
>>
>> "Zod,
>> Wiggle Wiggle
>> I rap and wiggle, wiggle
>> I go crazy when you wriggle, wriggle
>> It makes my manboobs jiggle, jiggle
>> And when we’re done, we giggle, giggle
>> So what if people sniggle, sniggle
>> At us as I write squiggles, squiggles--
>> I love to niggle, niggle.
>>
>> "I'm quite the smart donkey, as smart donkeys go
>> I've had me some lernin' and quotes me Theroux,
>> He wrote 'On Golden Pond,' Transcendental, you know
>> And some book about Walden (Google tells me so)
>> An' I thinks he was friends with Horatio Hornblow,
>> Who's based on Ozzie Nelson, whose old tv show
>> I done read like a comic book (Batman, The Crow…);
>> But I digest, cuz I was talking Theroux
>> Who fritters his life away jiggling just so.
>>
>> "A Donkey knows pond scum:
>>
>> "Zod,
>> Did you know that Henry David Theroux
>> was the writer of The Waltons Pond television show,
>> and the kids were named Jord-Boy, Curly and Moe,
>> and they said good night just like us and the hos,
>> and how did they live without mobile gizmos,
>> but their farm could grew their very own blow,
>> and I think he wrote my go-to comic The Crow,
>> and was married to Jennifer two years in a row
>> and he influenced me just like Vinny van Gogh.
>>
>> "More than Theroux, when I began
>> My poet's career, it was my plan
>> To write like Popeye the sailor man
>> And eats all me spinaches from a can.
>> I yam what I yam what I yam what I yam.
>>
>> "I writes poetry 'bouts me old glory days
>> 'Bouts the ladies I loves an' the games that I plays
>> An' the drugs what I tooks what puts me in a haze;
>> All the thoughts whats I thunk, all the things whats I says.
>> That's all I can pens, 'cause I can't pens no more
>> 'Cept to writes me an ode 'bouts a two-dollar whore.
>>
>> "A Donkey missionaries literacy to the world:
>>
>> "Zod,
>> Did you know Theroux is pronounced 'thur OX'
>> I learned that this year while playing with blocks
>> though I first read Theroux at my 15th detox
>> so you see I'm not Pendragon's favorite lummox
>> but a genius who's playing on every jukebox
>> and I'm sorry to hear about your Monkey Pox
>> did you get that from Mike, that old Silver Fox
>> whose choice of mates is unorthodox
>> and you shouldn't keep wearing his old dirty socks
>> Hank Theroux was my favorite while hustling the docks
>> but now I am reading the deep Goldilocks
>> and all about bears and their bad news for stocks.
>>
>> "A Donkey reminisces about his youth in the Pre-Industrial age, ca.
>> 1976.
>

>> "Cameras were rare back in seventy-six
>> So I hung with Zu-Bolton but didn't get no pix,
>> For a buck twenty-five truck stop hos would turn tricks,
>> And I'd pimp Brother Dave when I needed my fix.
> [...]
STANDING-FUCKING-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o UPDATE: SHADOWVILLE MYTHOS (part III)

By: Michael Pendragon on Mon, 27 Jun 2022

89Michael Pendragon