Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 22:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Who is Steve Lane?)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 05:22 UTC

On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 12:16:22 AM UTC-4, fake Conley Brothers forged:
> On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 2:52:37 PM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Sorry, but take it from someone who savors horrendous music-- no drunken stupor, no matter how deep, would numb me to be able to suffer through that dirge!
> > Ignore the lyrics. The recording has a relaxing, soft country sound. Will's voice is also soft and fairly smooth. He has a vocal range of two or three notes, and falters a bit when he tries to reach beyond it, but... it's country. Missing the "high" notes only lends to the "everyman" quality of his voice. The flute playing adds a nice, unexpected touch, and adds to the relaxed, laid-back feel of the entire piece. There's not much of a melody, and what there is certainly isn't memorable, but then this isn't a record to sing along with. It's background music for a low end dive at 3am. Think of it as elevator muzak for after midnight drunks.
> >
> > I can't stand reading Will's poetry (I honestly believe that he's the worst poet who's ever lived), but I find his music much less annoying than rap, hip-hop, or most metal (sorry). I have always believed that if Will dropped his pretense of being a poet, and stopped trying to pass himself off as anything more than a local singer-songwriter, he wouldn't be an object of universal (or Usenetversal) scorn.
> Dockery has no music, so to say "his music" is not really accurate., He's been challenged to show he can play even one proper note. He cannot.

The /real/ Conley Brothers know otherwise, impostor troll.

I'm a writer, a songwriter, for example:

https://youtu.be/0tpm2GSaEVs

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Who is Steve Lane?

By: Spam-I-Am on Sat, 29 Oct 2022