Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 11:04:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: PPB: To October / William Curtis
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 19:04 UTC

On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 1:41:39 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:30:36 AM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

> > > You posted my comments under Jim's post and whined that the rules only apply to team Donkey.
> > >
> > > In the most polite terms, that can be taken as a request for me to extend those rules to the members of the supposed "team Monkey" as well.
> > >
> > > If, otoh, you were just whining for the sake of whining... god help you.

> > > I may not have specified that they were in the GLs, but the fact remains that they are.

> > > You made a smarmy comment about the rules only applying to certain individuals.

> > > He should have stood up to me regarding what?

> > > Michael Malefica Grendelwolf Pendragon LeFay.
> > >
> > > The name says it all.

> > > Whether mentioned directly or not, that is what was being discussed.

> > > I'm sorry. Allow me to correct.
> > >
> > > You whined, on at least two threads, that the rule against posting links without accompanying commentary applies only to team Donkey.
> > >
> > That's not true at all. I never said there was such a rule, applying to
> > anyone. Just because you're replying in a different thread doesn't you
> > get to make up what I've said in other threads.

> > > Your PPP threads are Spam and, lacking commentary, are in violation of our GLs.
> > Once again: you haven't shown that aapc has any GLs. You've been
> > flaunting a post of yours you titled "AAPC - OFFICIAL GUIDELINES &
> > FAQs", but so far all we've seen is that post of yours and you flaunting
> > it.

> > If you joined a group I moderate, and started posting your own "OFFICIAL
> > GUIDELINES & FAQs" on it, I'd kick your butt out of there.
> I've been posting here for over twenty years.
>
> It takes more than a shit spewing little monkey like Pendragon to simply walk in and take over a Usenet newsgroup.

The GLs don't apply to you Donkey. They're for members only.

I suggest you take your own oft-repeated advice and "just skip and ignore."

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o PPB: To October / William Curtis

By: George J. Dance on Sun, 30 Oct 2022

157George J. Dance