Life can be so tragic -- you're here today and here tomorrow.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Some of the stupid people you can have in govt.

Re: Some of the stupid people you can have in govt.

<xYE0M.462248$cKvc.228292@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=183049&group=rec.arts.tv#183049

Subject: Re: Some of the stupid people you can have in govt.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
<c6D%L.2186483$9sn9.1025365@fx17.iad> <180420231741145758%nope@noway.com>
<jbF%L.2430152$vBI8.1120686@fx15.iad> <180420232159135174%nope@noway.com>
<atropos-D407AA.10390019042023@69.muea.snfc.sfjca01r1.dsl.att.net>
<Vmd0M.1319057$t5W7.770176@fx13.iad>
<atropos-CE181F.12025520042023@69.muea.snfc.sfjca01r1.dsl.att.net>
<iO-cnQkon_gZ1t_5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>
<tTednV9_WOFAw9_5nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@giganews.com>
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 18:26:20 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 23:26 UTC

On 4/21/23 5:01 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> atropos@mac.com wrote:

>>> As do I. Quayle's gaffe was peanuts compared to the daily display of
>>> Biden's senility and what can only be described as the "stoned sorority
>>> girl" demeanor of Harris.
>>
>> "We have a thousand billionaires in America. You know the average tax rate they
>> pay? Eight. E-I-G-H percent. 8%"
>>
>> "... you need some respect. R-E-F-P-C-T"
>>
>> "Jobs is a three-letter word"
>
> Multiple examples of a VP misspelling words and miscounting letters just
> like Quayle did once, but for some reason Quayle's had 'cachet' and
> Harris's do not. I wonder what that reason could be? I just can't quite put
> my finger on it...

Holy fuck, who knew you'd be this butt hurt over Quayle? "But but but
Harris!" Let us know when you get some traction on that "issue."

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Some of the stupid people you can have in govt.

By: trotsky on Wed, 19 Oct 2022

553trotsky