Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 10:49:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Ping: Robert and Michael
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 18:49 UTC

On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 1:22:51 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
> On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 12:16:47 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Spam-I-Am wrote:

> > > Saying that one word equals another denies their subtle differences.
> > Context matters, I didn't deny that.
> IF context matters how come you never understand it?

Because he just desperately parrots things he sees others use because he's trolling so much, fighting with most everyone here, that he has exhausted his meager original thought repertoire!

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Ping: Robert and Michael

By: Edward Rochester Esq on Thu, 17 Nov 2022

387Edward Rochester Esq.