Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 11:51:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Johnny Cash - Hurt
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 19:51 UTC

On Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 2:45:13 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> Okay, thanks for admitting that you know Wikipedia policy.
>
> > I've written several articles for Wikipedia, Donkey. Of course I'm familiar with their policies.
> So you should know WIKIPEDIA has no problem with other using their material....!
>
> Call me Zod, please, Voodoo Boy... !

You have earned the name "Stink" a thousand times over.

Far be it from me to deny you what is rightfully your own.

> > AAPC with copy/pasted passages from Wikipedia on a daily basis.
> Nope, that is a lie...
>
> But even if I did, it would not be a problem with WIKIPEDIA....

I'm sure that if you ever succeed in copy/pasting all 6 1/2 million Wikipedia articles here, they would have a problem, Stink.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Johnny Cash - Hurt

By: Edward Rochester Esq on Wed, 26 Oct 2022

169Edward Rochester Esq.