Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-05-28 (Sunday)
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 19:14:52 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 31 May 2023 02:14 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 5/30/2023 8:35 AM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:

>>> A good episode, even if it is another one blatantly ripping off Star Trek
>>> with somebody caught in the pattern buffer.

>>> At this point did Sam know that sucking a lemon would be a death sentence
>>> for Rodney McKay?
>>>
>> He had mentioned it just a minute or two prior.  :D

>>> It’s so old that it shoots people out the opposite direction of the
>>> whoosh.

>>> No mention of my sweet, sweet Osiris?
>>>
>> She slinked into this and the next episode in person.
>>
> Oh, and on Monday I watched Michael Shanks' "video diary" disc extra in
> which he "interviewed" Anna-Louise Plowman. In that she turned her back
> on the camera for a moment and turned around to show him one of the fake
> boobies they made her use so she would have cleavage. :D

8-O

So I searched the YouTube to see if that was on there and found out that
she is in a first season new Doctor Who! We’ll have to see if Disney+ shows
those.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o What Did You Watch? 2023-05-28 (Sunday)

By: Ian J. Ball on Mon, 29 May 2023

31Ian J. Ball