Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 18:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_John_Francis_O’Donnell_needed_a_literary_agent
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 01:57 UTC

On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 1:17:37 AM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 12:23:43 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > "How these things usually work" is when you monkeys "lose", you simply change your story and shift the goalposts for another "win," just like you're doing now. The fact is that if the only reason I was able to put O'Donnell's name on the poem in the first place was because I'd found his name on the DVPP site. That was weeks before either NastyGoon or Michael Monkey had even heard his name.
> > I lost?
> Your team lost. "You monkeys" is plural.

My team? Let me tell them that the superior Dunce proclaimed victory over 'dem...

> > To who? To you? You libelous tool, who are you trying to play for a fool when you and your cash donkey's word is worth as much a runny stool? (I have posted examples of both of you blatantly lying about what I say, you took it to libelous levels that imperil your Google account
> Stop threatening my account, kook. Go take your hissy fit to them.

Misleading content: Do not distribute content that deceives, misleads, or confuses users. This includes:
Misleading content related to harmful conspiracy theories: content that promotes or lends credibility to beliefs that individuals or groups are systematically committing acts that cause widespread harm. This content is contradicted by substantial evidence and has resulted in or incites violence
https://support.google.com/groups/answer/4561696?hl=en

George J Dance Mar 30, 2023, 12:01:59 AM
"The problem here is not an identity group, transsexuals; it's an ideological group, those who want "transphobia" and "transphobes" to die. That's a different group. First, it's not not all transsexuals. Second, it's not only transsexuals; it includes not just people like the Nashville shooter, but incels like [RR] and the pseudonymous "Ash Wurthing" who cheer them on.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/_oDYF2FjMkE/m/8MmKl4kLAwAJ

George Dance May 6, 2023, 7:47:49 AM
"'Mr. Roach' was "attacked" for titling his post "Transphobia must die!" to celebrate the Nashvlle shooting at a "transphobic" Christian school."
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/_oDYF2FjMkE/m/cMP43-TGBAAJ

George Dance May 6, 2023, 7:47:49 AM
"I don't know why you think [RR] reads aapc. (AFAIK, he does nothing but post his blog links here.) Or why you can win a libel suit over usenet comments. (You can ask Cujo about that.) But, just in case he is reading, let's give him something to sue about."
"[RR] is a hater. Being a left-wing anarchist hater, he hates non-leftists of all kinds (whom he calls "chuds".) His blog posts are almost invariably rants about them and what he imagines is going on in their minds. I'm sure he celebrates the death of every "chud". And, to repeat:"
"[RR] was inciting the killing of so-called transphobes, you were cheering it on, and the Nashville shooter was acting on it. You're three peas in a pod: All haters, all promoters of violence against their real or perceived enemies."
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/BIG7nL8ZUEQ/m/4BC9FGjeAAAJ

First the title said "transphobia must die", transphobes (must die) was nowhere in there, misrepresentor!
Also Dance why are libeling a Christian school as "transphobic"? No one else said anything about the school, just you, you malicious tool.
You based your claims on first that we posted the day after the shooting, then that our posts were during the Trans Day of Vengeance which was actually a peaceful demonstration planned at the Supreme Court so I don't know why that would even an issue, but our posts were before and without knowledge of both, since they were events in the future at the time of our postings.

"Both the Nashville shooting and Morris's blog post happened during the "Trans Day of Vengeance" story" ~~ George Dance

When you were made to admit to your errors that our posts had nothing to do with the shooting, you refused to retract your accusations of inciting mass murder and celebrating it, just found some other twisted logic to support it. We never called for violence which is required for incitement.

George Dance May 5, 2023, 2:32:32 AM
"Fair enough. He was just pushing the idea of killing off "transphobia." The same idea you were cheering, and the Nashville shooter was working toward.. I hope you find that phrasing more acceptable."
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/BIG7nL8ZUEQ/m/vzPeiqiCAAAJ

> > and even after admitting to the deception of your claimed mistakes, you two never retracted the ASSertion you made based of the falsehoods-- so the word of either of you in arguments cannot be trusted because you will go to any deceitful, even libelous lengths to get the upper hand)
> Yet, as we've seen in this thread, it's been your team (the Bandar-Log) being lying and deceitful for the win, as usual. It looks like you're projecting as well as defending.
> > (let me show the readers your and sWill's trustworthiness)
> Continue your deflection all you want; but don't imagine you'll get your "win" that easily.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o John Francis O’Donnell needed a literary agent

By: NancyGene on Fri, 4 Aug 2023

16NancyGene