From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Goodbye, RADW!
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:32:18 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:32 UTC

In article <urg81s$221gd$2@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
> [...]
>
>> …
>>

>>> It really amuses me how you call Chibnall the 'woke' one, since he wrote
>>> some of the most un-woke scripts prior to becoming show runner, including
>>> Day One, Cyberwoman, and Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. Of all the three show
>>> runners, RTD was and is probably the most 'woke', but even he is probably
>>> leaning so heavily into it for financial and self-preservation reasons,
>>> just like Moffat and Chibnall had to.
>>
>> Woke is the modern zeitgeist and to be relatable to a modern young audience
>> the show has to reflect that.
>
>Real young people despise everything that is woke. What they want is to
>be entertained and escapism, just as they have done for over 4500 years
>since the time of Gilgamesh. It's only a bunch of self loathing, self
>hating, autistic far left extremists that represent no one but
>themselves, and have no creativity whatsoever that think woekry is
>relatable because they understand nothing and want to destroy what
>others have and they don't, because they hate everything.
>
>Wokery is pure fascism and totalitarian thought control because
>political correctness was invented by Marx and Stalin in order to
>suppress all opposition to their ideology of hate and revolution where
>those claiming to oppressed become the oppressors themselves, since
>Marxism of which fascism is a derivative is all about constant
>revolution. That's what you get when you don't listen to Plato and fail
>to reward merit.
>

>The primary audience for the show always
>> needs to be 8-14 year olds and their parents. We, the older fans, are quite
>

>So the question is why are disgusting perverts like RTD trying to preach
>their degenerate sexual agenda on them? Adults are not going to change
>their sexuality because a sick pervert turns Doctor Who into a
>representation of his own self, so their aim must be to sexually groom
>and brainwash children who are too young to even understand what sex and
>sexuality even are. That's what wokery all all about. A a hate filled
>minority attempting to control and enslave the majority. That's not what
>people want to watch especially when it always lead to bad writing.
>
>> naturally left behind and if we can find something still to enjoy in the
>> latest iteration of the show, which has now become an outright fantasy
>> series, well that’s just a bonus.
>
>Because the writing has become totally degenerate as have the writers,
>and plays second fiddle to the message. It's totally sickening. It's the
>complete opposite of what science fiction has always stood for which is
>to fight against brainwashing, grooming, oppression, totalitarianism,
>and for the freedom of thought, speech, and expression.
>

>>> Oh well, too bad we could not have a more extended debate on this, but
>>> the time is almost up.
>>>
>>> Hasta el fuego.
>>
>> Farewell Jon. May the road rise to meet your feet.

Spot on!!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Goodbye, RADW!

By: The Coca Cola Kid on Wed, 21 Feb 2024

61The Coca Cola Kid