Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 05:24:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Harrison's Finale For The Beatles' Fourth Album
From: eagalita...@gmail.com (Curtis Eagal)
 by: Curtis Eagal - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:24 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 4:12:39 AM UTC-8, Curtis Eagal wrote:
> [...]
>
> Outre Lyon, Vien eux si grande grele
>
> Beyond Lyons, Vienne, very great hail upon them
>
> This hail is not of ice, but the 'hidden soldiers' of the subterranean LHC magnets, unearthed by an incredible explosion that causes them to blast into chunks weighing about a hundred pounds each, falling as a fiery assault..
>
> It is unnamed Venus whose throne is referenced in the final line...
>
> Feu couleur d'or du ciel en terre vu
> Frappe du haut ne, fait cas merveilleux
> Grand meurtre humain, pris du grand le neveu
> Morts de spectacles echappe l'orgueilleux
>
> [II.92]
>
> Fire color of gold in the sky from terrestrial view
> Struck by the High-Born, marvelous deed accomplished
> Great human murder, taken by the Great Nephew
> Deaths as spectacles, while the conceited one escaped
>
> The High-Born and Great Nephew may both refer to Mercury, as in the Great Mercury of X.79, for the Lunar Grand Trine of 15 December 2022.
>
> Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout may be the proud one whose release precedes the massive slaughter...
>
> Soleil ardent dans le gosier coller
> De sang humain arroser terre Etrusque
> Chef seille d'eau, mener son fils filer
> Captive dame conduite en terre Turque
>
> [IV.58]
>
> The burning Sun down the throat to be swallowed
> Tuscan land by human blood washed of its works
> Chief pail of water, its son in spinning to be led
> Captive lady conducted through the land of Turks
>
> The extreme heat of the LHC suggests the solar comparison; Tuscany would simpy infer the 22 December date.
>
> The 'chief pail of water' is not Aquarius, but the Great Urn (X.50) of the 15 December 2022 Lunar Grand Trine, featuring Mercury as its son, spinning over time with chart rotation as the Mobile Sign of I.54...
>
> Quand lampe ardente de feu inextinguible
> Sera trouve au temple des Vestales
> Enfant trouve feu, eau passant par crible
> Perir eau Nymes, Tholose choir les halles
>
> [IX.9]
>
> When the burning lamp of inextinguishable flame
> Will be found at the Temple of the virgin Vestal,
> Child found fire, water passing through a sieve at blame -
> Nimes to perish by water, Toulouse the markets fall
>
> The discovery of Saint Nemesius (nearly the same word as the origin for Nimes) at the end of a Vestal Reign 19 December 2022 indicates this is a broader prophecy than for the cities of Nimes and Toulouse alone. The remark 'Child found fire' implies the recent breakthrough towards developing cold fusion energy technology.
>
> So the Nimes (19 December) and Toulouse (21 December) dates should represent an unpleasant aftermath, along with the Tuscany mention for 22 December 2022.
>
> *
>
> '...Great hailstones,
> Heavy as a hundredweight,
> Dropped on men from heaven,
> Till men cursed God for the plague of the hail,

Examining the final day of the current Venusian Reign, 16 December 2022, should reveal the remaining secrets for timing of the cataclysmic onset, knowing there has been too close a correlation between recent real-life events and the astrological-hagiological backdrop the seer has established for these to be random occurrences. This includes some refinements of parameters.

The critical time is now perceived as a six-minute interval commencing

16 December 2022 5:15 pm CET / 11:15 am EST / 8:1 am PST.

Reverting to a simple onset theory with Venus at the Ascendant and an ongoing Lunar Grand Trine involving Mercury appeared defied by the elaborate prophecy, with its subtle intricacies; the Moon sweeps swiftly through the Zodiac like the seconds-hand on a clock-face, with influence close to that of the Sun by size versus proximity to Earth. Merely because this Mercury-Moon-Node Grand Trine broke down before onset does not diminish its timely presence so close to the end of the Venusian Reign.

Particularly ominous is the return of the two elements that were discerned from the 2021 post-springtime precedents: the Ceres lunar conjunct of 5 July 2021 is repeated; and the Neptune lunar opposition of 15 July 2021 also recurs, indicating the genuine condition of 'Corinth and Ephesus in a state of perplexity.'

Returning to II.66, the day has a Solar-Lunar square, so the jump for Fortune when the Sun crosses the Ecliptic is maximized for the 'greatly changed' stipulation: these Dawn and Dusk Fortune-jumps both take place between the lunar and Neptunian positions in opposition. The Pallas circumstance from 11 December 2022 was satisfied, although the ensuing Augmented Grand Trine was not the menacing Good Omen of the final line - there is a superior theory, appearing in a more timely manner.

Using Geneva coordinates and CET time zone for 16 December 2022:

6:41 am - Neptune lunar opposition;

8:18 am - Dawn, Fortune leaps from near Neptune to the Moon's position;

9:55 am - Solar-Lunar Square (notice V.66 does not indicate how 'Sol et Lune' make an aspect, while II.66 hints at a square);

4:29 pm - Saturn at Midheaven, coincides with reconstitution of Grand Trine with the East Point, Pluto, and now instead of merely Ceres there is a lunar union for that point (this Grand Trine dissipates around 4:45 pm);

4:46 pm - Dusk, Fortune leaps from 27.5 degrees Pisces (between Neptune and Jupiter) to 21.75 degrees Virgo, near the Moon at Ceres.

Fortune does not jump to the precise location of the Moon, but nearby, so a Fortune-Moon-Ceres alignment appears.

The Saturnin condition is presumed to be the surprise Dusk jump of Fortune 13 December 2022 from Saturn into a Grand Trine with Saturn and the Ascendant, forming the Left-pointing Arrow hinted in I.34: since this happened with Saturn at Midheaven, and its crossing that point also daily has reinstated the now-defunct Lunar Grand Trine with Pluto and Ceres, Saturn at Midheaven seems revealed as its power position for IX.44. The suggestion is that onset occurs between Saturn reaching Midheaven and Vesta subsequently following it there, for first appearance of the sepulchral fire of X.6.

The Geneva Dawn Fortune-leap 11 December 2022 brought it to the Moon nearing conjunct with Pallas, fitting line 3 of II.66 - by Dusk the Moon was beyond Lilith, with its next conjunction being with Ceres. The significance of the Pallas-Fortune jump could have been to indicate the final lunar conjuncts prior to the fateful one with Ceres circa 16 December 2022.

The Moon-Fortune-Ceres grouping appears at the bottom of the chart, with Jupiter above as a further lunar opposition awaits.

It is Fortune that might provide the triggering 'Good Omen' of II.66, by rapidly moving to conjoin the Moon, then Ceres, within about six minutes, from 5:15 pm to 5:21 pm -

16 December 2022 5:15 pm CET / 11:15 am EST / 8:15 am PST should be the critical time.

Continuing for Geneva 16 December 2022 -

5:35 pm - Vesta reaches Midheaven;

5:45 pm - Venus at Descendant;

6:13 pm - Mercury at Descendant, simultaneous with Juno at Midheaven;

7:39 pm - Ceres lunar conjunct;

8:02 pm - Venus Reign concludes by progression, defaulting to a new reign for Vesta.

While Venus at the Descendant matches debasing Mystery Babylon symbolism from Revelation, the critical time finds her on the way down, with another Grand Trine subtly appearing as the Vertex moves through positions to aspect with both Neptune (22 degrees 41 minutes Pisces) and Pallas (24 degrees 56 minutes Cancer). The Neptune-Pallas-Vertex Grand Trine thus emerges specifically for the descent of Venus, from 5:31 pm to 5:42 pm, breaking apart just as Venus sets at the Ecliptic, as an oddly-timed recurrence of the Cup phenomenon, potentially signifying its being drained.

Reviewing the problematic II.92 -

Feu couleur d'or du ciel en terre ve
Frappe du haut ne, fait cas merveilleux
Grand meurtre humain, pris du grand le neveu
Morts de spectacles echappe l'orgueilleux

Fire color of gold in the sky from terrestrial view,
Struck for the High-Born Harlot, marvelous deed accomplished;
Great human murder, taken by descent of the Great Nephew -
Deaths as spectacles, while the conceited one was released

Translating with these insights casts Venus as the High-Born Love Goddess, daughter of Jupiter, who is the esoteric target of the debasement - the unprecedented golden fiery display of line 1 is attributed to her as the reason for being struck.

The concurrent breakthrough with nuclear cold fusion, using laser beams to replicate solar internal conditions, should be the 'marvelous deed accomplished' concurrently.

The Great Nephew of line3 obviously suggests Mercury, giving its 6:13 pm time at the Descendant as marking the massive fatalities already consummated. So the Great Mercury of X.79 could regard this same moment as the commencement of the sustained trembling component of the catastrophe.

And the Bout release via the Griner prisoner exchange seems again foretold in the final line.

Since the Lunar Grand Trine with Mercury and the Node during the morning of 15 December 2022 appeared to fit line 3 of IV.58, it is plausible that was the 'Chief pail of water,' causing its son, apparently Mercury, to be led in spinning. This reference to motion recalls the Mobile Sign of I.54, so that while other 'pails of water,' or Grand Trines, were acknowledged, this could be the Great Urn of X.50, whose appearance was a late-stage precursor..

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Harrison's Finale For The Beatles' Fourth Album

By: Curtis Eagal on Sun, 11 Dec 2022

31Curtis Eagal