Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 07:11:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The Flip Side Of The Beatles' First Single
From: eagalita...@gmail.com (Curtis Eagal)
 by: Curtis Eagal - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 15:11 UTC

On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 6:18:09 PM UTC-8, Curtis Eagal wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 9:44:42 AM UTC-8, Curtis Eagal wrote:
> > On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 11:04:03 AM UTC-8, Curtis Eagal wrote:
> > > In my book on the debut album by The Beatles, "The Comedy Of Eros," after the section for "Love Me Do," the B-Side "P.S. I Love You" had its analysis, covering the contrasting commitment factor, appending a postscript statement further justifying the lyrical command of the A-Side.
> > >
> > > John Lennon said Paul McCartney was attempting to write a song in a mode like "Soldier Boy," by The Shirelles. McCartney refuted rumors: "It's not based in reality, nor did I write it to my girlfriend from Hamburg, which some people think."
> > >
> > > There is no bargaining for a relationship here, one already exists threatened by the physical separation of distance - "Keep all my love forever" from "I'll always be true"; there is a reunion promised at a mutual Home.
> > >
> > > In a sort of brisk calypso Latin-Rock style, they used a cha-cha beat, with session drummer Andy White providing subtle percussion while Ringo Starr rattled a maraca.
> > >
> > > << ...The bridge is more traditional in structure and chord choices than the verse, but the tune relies on unexpected tonalities, mixing familiar chords with ones more appropriate to jazz...
> > >
> > > The backing vocals by Lennon and Harrison highlight certain syllables in the lyrical phrases of the verse, starting with first syllable, concluding with the final two syllables.
> > >
> > > The tune derives some drama from variations in these backing vocals: in the intro and first appearance of the bridge, they seem to be in unison with the lead vocal - but when the bridge returns, the backing vocalists have taken over the lead role, and Paul scats around them for an exhilarating twist; and in the final, fourth instance of the verse, the backing vocals come in slightly sooner than the lead, and the syllabic emphasis diminishes, so it sounds more like the unison singing in the first bridge.
> > >
> > > After a triple repeat of the "You, you, you" line, there is some rhythmic strumming, a final invocation of "I love you," and the tune simply halts with a cessation of the rhythm.
> > >
> > > The title nearly intones,
> > >
> > > "P-X,
> > > I love you,"
> > >
> > > which could be a subtly hidden reference to the Christian symbol for Jesus consisting of an elongated letter "P" with an "X" crossing its shaft, representing the Greek letters Chi and Rho respectively, since that is how they began to spell the word "Christ" - this notion was probably conscious, because it seems pivotally hinted by the first line,
> > >
> > > "As I write this
> > > *Letter*"
> > >
> > > ...the protracted scat-crooning of "you, you, you" in the lead vocal resembles,
> > >
> > > 'You -
> > > Re-
> > > New!'

> [...]

With the Neptune lunar conjunct on the 28 December 2022 date providing unequivocal perplexity for III.3, on the feast of Saint Simon of Mount Athos for the contribution of Myrrh to the Magi Gift Attack scenario (II.92, V.16), the judicial astrology should be approached with extreme flexibility.

Using CET and Geneva coordinates for that date:

5:30 am - Vesta lunar conjunct;

4:39 pm to 4:44 pm - Vertex in Grand Trine position for Pallas and Neptune, Venus opposing Pallas;

4:51 pm - Dusk brings jump for Fortune from lunar opposition (around 19 degrees Virgo) to nearly 25 degrees Aries;

7:47 pm to 8:14 pm - Fortune moves through positions to form a Grand Trine with Ceres and Pluto - since Venus and Mercury are near Pluto, Venus seems poised beneath the lip of a tipping Cup;

8:44 pm - Saturn reaches the Descendant;

9:21 pm - Pallas lunar trine;

10:35 pm - Vesta at Descendant (X.6);

11:05 pm - Neptune lunar conjunct (III.3);

11:28 pm - Neptune at Descendant;

11:29 pm - Moonset, Fortune in Solar opposition, the Vertex at Vesta;

11:31 pm - Juno at Descendant;

11:32 pm - Saturn trine Midheaven (IX.44), as another 'Oblong Box' presentation appears, having the Ascendant trine Venus, with Pallas and Neptune-Moon also all around 22-23 degrees in their respective signs (II.66);

11:53 pm - Juno lunar conjunct.

Saturn falling at the Descendant precedes by about half an hour Venus joined by the Vertex, then three minutes later the Vertex has moved on to Mercury - yet the Vertex merely conjoining a celestial body appears too minor in itself to play a major role in the denouement of this elaborate scheme.

The Vesta designation of X.6 would remain from its lunar conjunct of 5:30 am CET, until the Neptune lunar conjunct. Since Juno is very close to Neptune, the appearance of the rectangular configuration during the 48-minute gap between their lunar conjunctions appears ominous.

The lunar conjunction sequence of Saturn, Vesta, Neptune may be indicated with isolated warnings for each, muddling things when precise clarity is sought: Saturn was joined by the Moon 26 December 2022 7:20 pm CET. However, the Saturn-Midheaven trine synchronized with the critical time potentially justifies the urgency of the Saturnin warnings on that basis alone. And Vesta falling at the Descendant precedes the critical Neptune-Moonset by less than an hour.

The proximity of Neptune to Juno at the time of its lunar conjunct could provide the implied perplexity of III.3, spotlighting the period of less than an hour until the Moon reaches Juno.

The seer could have created the device of being trapped within the 'Pallas' of II.66 because the Revelation Cup symbolism was too temporally inexact for his illuminated version; the phrasing 'Chief pail of water' in IV.58 supports the theory Saint John's vision has been generically reprocessed. Venus seemed debased by being placed beneath Pallas at her Nadir 28 December 2022 1:47 am CET, as a condition of judicial astrology that should shortly precede the explosive onset, reigning Jupiter placing his wretched daughter Venus (as Mystery Babylon) in the 'Palace Basement Dungeon.'

The Great Mercury of X.79 in this timing context would be the Venus-Mercury conjunct occurring 29 December 2022 2:55 pm CET.

Presuming the Venusian trine with the Ascendant during the Oblong Box for setting Neptune-Moon will be the triggering aspect derives the critical time as

<< 28 December 2022 11:32 pm CET / 5:32 pm ST / 2:32 pm PST >>

The rectangular configuration has proportions very similar to the yellow oblong area seen above The Beatles on their debut album sleeve cover photo, when they leaned over the balcony at EMI headquarters - the image was reprised later circa 1969, tentatively for the Get Back sessions, but was ultimately used for the latter half of the double vinyl career compilation (1966-1970) with a blue border.

https://www.elsewhere.co.nz/culturalelsewhere/9161/angus-mcbean-photographer-the-first-iconic-beatles-album-cover-2019-a-snapper-making-it-snappy/

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Flip Side Of The Beatles' First Single

By: Curtis Eagal on Sun, 25 Dec 2022

27Curtis Eagal